Disturbing Story out of Penn State

I'm not sure whether he really believes that or he has been advised to act like he does so he gets off on mental disease or defect.

If that were the case then all of the sick perverts would get a pass. Inability to see their actions as wrong is indigenous to that species.

Here is a link to a rundown of some of the victim testimony:

http://deadspin.com/5917740/victim-...he-first-two-days-of-the-jerry-sandusky-trial

It's all terrible but picturing the poor kid hiding under a pool table is especially chilling.

Horrible.

Dottie Sandusky should be arrested for being an accessory to assault.

Amendola is desparately grasping at straws. He is badgering the witnesses, trying to get an inconsistency or contradiction.

But I am amazed and in awe of the courage and bravery of the witnesses. I hope they stay strong and continue to tell their story.

Horrible.

Dottie Sandusky should be arrested for being an accessory to assault.

Amendola is desparately grasping at straws. He is badgering the witnesses, trying to get an inconsistency or contradiction.

But I am amazed and in awe of the courage and bravery of the witnesses. I hope they stay strong and continue to tell their story.

I agree with everything you just said.

My DH and I were talking about the wife, Dottie, last night. Apparently more has come out recently that she had some knowledge of what was going on, and may have even walked in on some of the things that happened, (specifically in their home and in a hotel room.) DH and I wondered if pedophiles either deliberately or subconciously choose women who are passive or gullible or who they can manipulate into not reporting a crime. Do they seek out relationships with women who they think they can lead this double-life with? I know pedophiles seek child victims who they feel they can more easily control, silence and manipulate. I wonder if they choose their wives the same way?

If I suspected my husband was committing a crime, especially against a child, I'd be the first one calling 911 to turn him in. My mother and mother-in-law on the other hand would be working overtime making excuses for him and trying to explain it away. I can really see how two different types of women would handle the situation -- some are enablers and that becomes a problem.

I agree with everything you just said.

My DH and I were talking about the wife, Dottie, last night. Apparently more has come out recently that she had some knowledge of what was going on, and may have even walked in on some of the things that happened, (specifically in their home and in a hotel room.) DH and I wondered if pedophiles either deliberately or subconciously choose women who are passive or gullible or who they can manipulate into not reporting a crime. Do they seek out relationships with women who they think they can lead this double-life with? I know pedophiles seek child victims who they feel they can more easily control, silence and manipulate. I wonder if they choose their wives the same way?

If I suspected my husband was committing a crime, especially against a child, I'd be the first one calling 911 to turn him in. My mother and mother-in-law on the other hand would be working overtime making excuses for him and trying to explain it away. I can really see how two different types of women would handle the situation -- some are enablers and that becomes a problem.

In the cases I know about YES.

They are highly manipulative and cunning. They pick women who will accept whatever they do.

Joyce Meyer the TV preacher was abused thru her childhood by her father. She KNEW her mother knew but she was so passive and afraid she never said a thing. These kind of men know exactly who to abuse, whether it be a child, an animal or a woman.

It's sickening and sad. The abuse is so wide and affects so many people. I've always said if you abuse a child you've ruined their whole life and the lives of everyone around them.

I can't even watch the trial because it bothers me so much. :( I just want to see him get the punishment he deserves... which I don't think will happen on this earth.

Did you guys see that so called family friend of Jerry Sandusky?

Not sure if she was on the national media news or just local here. She was interviewed basically implying that those boys are lying. She said something to the effect, "Well I want to believe those boys but Jerry is such a great guy so I just don't know." I wanted to rip her head off and yell are you blind, stupid or both?

I love PSU, but Sandusky makes me want to puke.

Did you guys see that so called family friend of Jerry Sandusky?

Not sure if she was on the national media news or just local here. She was interviewed basically implying that those boys are lying. She said something to the effect, "Well I want to believe those boys but Jerry is such a great guy so I just don't know." I wanted to rip her head off and yell are you blind, stupid or both?

I love PSU, but Sandusky makes me want to puke.

There will always be the "Awww he's a NICE guy" idiots that defend a pervert. Do they really believe he'd show that SIDE to them?? That's what makes him so powerful, they prey on the weak and smile and be nice to those they don't use. :mad:

My heart actually hurts for these boys. Physically. While reading their statements from the trial my chest started tightening up and I actually felt pain for them. What a monster. I wonder how his attorney sleeps at night knowing he has to defend that monster. Knowing he has to attack those victims.

I'm so angry.

My heart actually hurts for these boys. Physically. While reading their statements from the trial my chest started tightening up and I actually felt pain for them. What a monster. I wonder how his attorney sleeps at night knowing he has to defend that monster. Knowing he has to attack those victims.

I'm so angry.

I could have written the same thing. I wish the young men could know how much we support them.

In the cases I know about YES.

They are highly manipulative and cunning. They pick women who will accept whatever they do.

I have to agree with this. I also know of women who helped their husbands groom the children for abuse or who told their abused children that it was their duty to let their father abuse them. I know one mother who held her own daughter down forcibly so her husband could rape her daily. I remember that FBI case from a few years ago in which an agent posing as a father pretended to offer his supposed little girl up to a pedophile in exchange for drugs and he snared the wife as well, who told him that her dh had told her that he was a pedophile before they married and she said she loved him so much she'd not only put up with it, she'd help him procure little girls to abuse. She also said they wanted to have children so he'd have daughters conveniently in their house for abuse, but until she got pregnant, they "had" to find them.

I truly believe the only real maternal instinct is protection. So I wonder what "breaks" as it were in a mother's brain that allows them to go so far against their instincts that they ignore at best or at worst participate in their own children's rape.

This is just sick, sick, sick. I think that Sandusky is so sick that he is putting these young men through the ordeal of a trial in order to victimize them further. He is probably getting a charge out of hearing about the rape details.

I still think Penn State should be held responsible for letting this creep have access to their facilities after they knew what he was doing.

I can only pray that Dottie Sandusky gets charged with SOMETHING if she had even the slightest inkling of what was going on. The thought of that little boy screaming for help while she was upstairs...

This is so disturbing in so many ways but the one thing that I can't get past is the number of people that seemed to have some sort of inkling that something inappropriate was happening and they ignored it. It doesn't look like there was a single adult out there that put these boys first and protected them. :sad2:

I can only pray that Dottie Sandusky gets charged with SOMETHING if she had even the slightest inkling of what was going on. The thought of that little boy screaming for help while she was upstairs...

I agree. She knew and should pay for not helping those boys.

I truly believe the only real maternal instinct is protection. So I wonder what "breaks" as it were in a mother's brain that allows them to go so far against their instincts that they ignore at best or at worst participate in their own children's rape.

My mother, who used to take abused children in our home to protect them, always said "there are women who LOVE children and there are women who LOVE men and will put them in front of their children".

I never even tried to understand that mindset because it bothers me so much. My Mom had to reconcile that so she wouldn't KILL the women. It's so sad.

My cousin came to my Mom's house at 8 years old and told my Mom that her stepdad was "touching" her. My aunt had married a man twice her age and she had 2 young daughters.

My mother called my aunt and had her come to the house. She sat her down and told her the story. I remember my aunt crying so loud and painful I hurt for her. Then my Mom called the authorities and had the man removed from the house.

I remember he was arrested and my aunt divorced him and completely took all of his assets. He was very wealthy and she got everything.

She also got a child who to this day is haunted and acting out because of the abuse. :guilty:

For the victim it's a lifelong sentence. No matter what happens to these animals they destroy an innocent life forever. :mad:

If we didn't already know that Sandusky was one sick B****** the fact that he is willing to put those poor guys through this trial and be cross examined by some rotweiller lawyer is just a new level of disgusting!:mad:

I hope that lawyer never gets a good night's sleep again and sees those guys tears on his death bed!

As for Sandusky...I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his life and ends up being 'best friends' with some guy called Bubba!

Anyone who knew or even had an inkling that something wasn't right deserves to be in the cell next to him waiting for Bubba to get bored...

If we didn't already know that Sandusky was one sick B****** the fact that he is willing to put those poor guys through this trial and be cross examined by some rotweiller lawyer is just a new level of disgusting!:mad:

I hope that lawyer never gets a good night's sleep again and sees those guys tears on his death bed!

As for Sandusky...I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his life and ends up being 'best friends' with some guy called Bubba!

Anyone who knew or even had an inkling that something wasn't right deserves to be in the cell next to him waiting for Bubba to get bored...

I don't fault the lawyer for doing his job.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter