• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Can anyone give me a room number for a resort view room at YC? Our favorite room there is 3241, which is a corner king bed with windows on both sides. I think it's a water view room, even though the actual view is of the black top of the roof with SAB barely peaking out in the background. I'm trying to figure out if I can pay for the resort view and request 3241 or 4241, or if I should trust the random luck of the draw for a resort view?

Can anyone give me a room number for a resort view room at YC? Our favorite room there is 3241, which is a corner king bed with windows on both sides. I think it's a water view room, even though the actual view is of the black top of the roof with SAB barely peaking out in the background. I'm trying to figure out if I can pay for the resort view and request 3241 or 4241, or if I should trust the random luck of the draw for a resort view?

In the YC section on page 1, there are pictures of the room categories from prior to this change. Room 3241 is yellow, meaning it was a standard view room. Room 4241 is blue, meaning lagoon view. From what I understand, 3241 would now be a resort view room, and 4241 would now be waterview. I think it is too soon for anyone to have a good idea of how most rooms are going to be labeled.

It has been ages since I have been able to catch up with this thread! This afternoon, I read through the past 10 pages of this thread- Holy carp! I didn't know about the BC refurb or the change in the room view designations.

@disneyfan150 has been keeping me up to date so I can continue to make additions to the Be Our Guest list. Please take a minute to look over the list to see if your upcoming trip is listed correctly, or if you want any additions or changes made.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

'll try to make sure we have the monthly calendar/activities schedule posted on Post 4, and actually include some "Breaking News" in that section in Post 1!

:goodvibes
It's so good to see you again!

My dates are June 13-18! (It's not quite right on the main page.)

Does anyone have any pictures/information about refurbished 2-bedroom villas at BCV? I've heard people mention on this thread that the refurbished rooms are on the 4th and 5th floor, but didn't hear much about this room type. We are staying in one from July 28th- August 1st for my bachelorette party, and I was hoping to request a refurbished room if possible :)

Does anyone have any pictures/information about refurbished 2-bedroom villas at BCV? I've heard people mention on this thread that the refurbished rooms are on the 4th and 5th floor, but didn't hear much about this room type. We are staying in one from July 28th- August 1st for my bachelorette party, and I was hoping to request a refurbished room if possible :)
All the BCV rooms on floors 4 and 5 have been refurbed, and have had Murphy Beds installed in place of pull-out sofa beds. They are very nice. We stayed in a 2BR on the 5th floor right after they reopened those floors. I'd certainly recommend putting in the request with your room reservation. I think they are more popular right now than the non-refurbed rooms, so I'm sure there are many requests for them and it's a 50-50 chance for you getting one. But at Disney, it never hurts to ask!

All the BCV rooms on floors 4 and 5 have been refurbed, and have had Murphy Beds installed in place of pull-out sofa beds. They are very nice. We stayed in a 2BR on the 5th floor right after they reopened those floors. I'd certainly recommend putting in the request with your room reservation. I think they are more popular right now than the non-refurbed rooms, so I'm sure there are many requests for them and it's a 50-50 chance for you getting one. But at Disney, it never hurts to ask!

Thank you so much for the info!! I will be sure to request a refurbed room- much appreciated :)

I had a request for a refurb room and didn’t get it. But we got a full size balcony and pool view, so all is not lost.

Hi, all! We (me, my H, our soon to be 11 year old) will be staying at Yacht Club 6/23-6/29 and can’t wait! We’ve stayed at BC 😍 and Boardwalk 😍 😍 before and are looking forward to checking out YC. We love the Epcot area resorts! We’re AP holders that actually love our resort time too so I can’t wait to soak up our time there.

Unfortunately I have to work a couple days while we’re there. Anyone familiar with the WiFi situation? I have a backup mobile router too and hotspot (2 different carriers) so I should be good to go but WiFi always makes me a bit nervous.

Hi, all! We (me, my H, our soon to be 11 year old) will be staying at Yacht Club 6/23-6/29 and can’t wait! We’ve stayed at BC 😍 and Boardwalk 😍 😍 before and are looking forward to checking out YC. We love the Epcot area resorts! We’re AP holders that actually love our resort time too so I can’t wait to soak up our time there.

Unfortunately I have to work a couple days while we’re there. Anyone familiar with the WiFi situation? I have a backup mobile router too and hotspot (2 different carriers) so I should be good to go but WiFi always makes me a bit nervous.
My family evacuated to YC for Hurricane Ian. My husband and I both had good WiFi reception to work. We did not engage in any virtual meetings while there but the Wifi was strong for normal work correspondence. No issues.

There is a huge Wi-Fi tower near the YC quiet pool. We had a room near the pool and had great coverage. There is another Wi-Fi tower next to Hurricane Hanna's. So you could also work while you are at SAB. :)

I didn't work while I was there, but would stream things from the room while getting ready and hanging out in the room, and no issues with the wifi while streaming.

I changed half of our split stay to BC CL today. Does anyone know if all club level rooms have been refurbed? They look lovely!

I changed half of our split stay to BC CL today. Does anyone know if all club level rooms have been refurbed? They look lovely!
I just did that as well! I was told they were, FWIW. I don't know when you're going, but if it's after early July I can get you a definitive answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter