Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We have ordered from Amazon fresh every time we have stayed. Our last trip in January we had an issue and our delivery never showed up. My husband called and spoke to Amazon and it arrived the next day and they refunded our money. Yes that is the correct address.
Thank you! I appreciate the heads up. I've only used Amazon Fresh once a long time ago to order some Panera salad dressing - I had forgotten I had ever used them. I was going to use GG, but changed my mind. We will see how this works out.

I am about to place an order with Amazon Fresh. IDK why this is making me nervous. Even if I never get the order, I am not ordering much and it wouldn't be much of a loss.

Anyway, am I correct that I use 1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 as the address?
Yacht Club or Beach Club?

Yacht Club is 1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Lake Buena Vista FL 32830
Beach Club is 1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista FL 32830

Hey amazing YC/BC people, I have a very random question for you all. We're looking at doing split stay in 2024 doing 2-3 nights in the MK area so we can walk home from MNSSHP area before coming home to the YC for the rest of the trip. In the past when we've done split stays it was pre date based tickets so we would just book our package with the longer stay and get tickets for the entire stay through both resorts. We ran into some issues with this the year they switched over to date based tickets since we still had the old non-date based tickets spanning both resort stays, but guest services was able to get it worked out since we were grandfathered in.

So, looking at this year I can book 2-3 nights at a MK resort with a package and get up to a 10 day ticket with that package, even with just a two or three night hotel stay. Has anyone done this and had any issues? It's a lot cheaper to do a package stay with one the resorts rather than get the tickets separately, but I wasn't sure if there would be any issues with the package being only for 2-3 nights at a resort, but 10 days of park tickets. We would book the package with the first resort so the date based tickets spanned our full stay.

Thank you!

Yes, I believe that I have done something similar in the past with a split stay. I had a longer amount of ticket days attached to the first part of the stay and then did the second hotel reservation as a basic package (no tickets) or a room-only. A phone reservation agent should be able to help you with it.

Hey amazing YC/BC people, I have a very random question for you all. We're looking at doing split stay in 2024 doing 2-3 nights in the MK area so we can walk home from MNSSHP area before coming home to the YC for the rest of the trip. In the past when we've done split stays it was pre date based tickets so we would just book our package with the longer stay and get tickets for the entire stay through both resorts. We ran into some issues with this the year they switched over to date based tickets since we still had the old non-date based tickets spanning both resort stays, but guest services was able to get it worked out since we were grandfathered in.

So, looking at this year I can book 2-3 nights at a MK resort with a package and get up to a 10 day ticket with that package, even with just a two or three night hotel stay. Has anyone done this and had any issues? It's a lot cheaper to do a package stay with one the resorts rather than get the tickets separately, but I wasn't sure if there would be any issues with the package being only for 2-3 nights at a resort, but 10 days of park tickets. We would book the package with the first resort so the date based tickets spanned our full stay.

Thank you!

Yes, I believe that I have done something similar in the past with a split stay. I had a longer amount of ticket days attached to the first part of the stay and then did the second hotel reservation as a basic package (no tickets) or a room-only. A phone reservation agent should be able to help you with it.
We did the same as jemtx and had no ticket issues. Our first hotel was GF with a package. Our second hotel, YC, was booked with a basic package. We got two sets of luggage tags and two sets of magical extras (I think that is the name - mini golf passes etc.). The only issue was ADR bookings. You have two differrent booking windows.

We checked in today and got a fantastic room! Definitely still Garden/Woods view and in a great location, they honored our Touring Plans request to a tee even though we didn’t get the exact room.
That’s awesome! Can you share what general area, like what is your view?

We checked in today and got a fantastic room! Definitely still Garden/Woods view and in a great location, they honored our Touring Plans request to a tee even though we didn’t get the exact room.
Fantastic! I was hoping you would update today! YC has never given me my TP request, but we have gotten upgrades.

Happy Happy Birthday!!! :cake: :bday:pixiedust:

I would love to know any specific room number recommendations that correspond with the new “resort view” category. I don’t want to look at the parking lot. :(

I would love to know any specific room number recommendations that correspond with the new “resort view” category. I don’t want to look at the parking lot. :(
Nobody knows and Disney (when I called, and when I live-chatted) couldn't tell me. All they would confirm is that all the "quiet pool"-view rooms at YC (nearly half of the old "garden/woods view inventory) were all upgraded to water view, the rest were made into resort view, and most or all of the old standard view rooms are now considered assignable within the resort view category (as well as within the standard category), to give room assigners more flexibility.

The parking lot isn't right next to the resort building, it is behind trees and a canal. The rooms overlooking the convention center and maintenance area are standard view.

Most of the resort view rooms would be views of trees, some of them on the bus depot side and some of them on the quiet pool side of the resort. There are some that face the gazebo, which is what I would request. That view is on the lake side of the resort. You could see MK fireworks with a resort view, but you most likely won't see Epcot fireworks.

The parking lot isn't right next to the resort building, it is behind trees and a canal. The rooms overlooking the convention center and maintenance area are standard view.

Most of the resort view rooms would be views of trees, some of them on the bus depot side and some of them on the quiet pool side of the resort. There are some that face the gazebo, which is what I would request. That view is on the lake side of the resort. You could see MK fireworks with a resort view, but you most likely won't see Epcot fireworks.
This is not quite accurate. Disney didn't just rename room categories: they reclassified many rooms. If you look at the new room descriptions, you'll see quiet pool views are now all water view (not resort view), and resort views include parking lots and rooftops.

I’m guessing that gazebo view so many like will now be classified as waterview too since a lot of those rooms have a side view of the lake. I just can’t see how this is going to go well. The rate of complaints is going to skyrocket.
Unless they reduce the price of water view rooms (very unlikely) I agree with you.

Nobody knows and Disney (when I called, and when I live-chatted) couldn't tell me. All they would confirm is that all the "quiet pool"-view rooms at YC (nearly half of the old "garden/woods view inventory) were all upgraded to water view, the rest were made into resort view, and most or all of the old standard view rooms are now considered assignable within the resort view category (as well as within the standard category), to give room assigners more flexibility.
That really seems like a jip to me having booked resort view. I might as well have gone with standard.

This is not quite accurate. Disney didn't just rename room categories: they reclassified many rooms. If you look at the new room descriptions, you'll see quiet pool views are now all water view (not resort view), and resort views include parking lots and rooftops.
Is there a map with the new descriptions online somewhere?

I’m guessing that gazebo view so many like will now be classified as waterview too since a lot of those rooms have a side view of the lake. I just can’t see how this is going to go well. The rate of complaints is going to skyrocket.
A side view of water doesn’t count as water view in my experience. Maybe someone can counter me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter