• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi everyone,

We will be staying in a BC Villa (Studio) and I am wondering if any fireworks shows are viewable from that building? If not, is there a place at the resort that you can go to see any fireworks?

Thanks so much!

Hi guys! For those that have booked a couple months ago, did you receive the little Incredibles booklet in the mail about your upcoming trip? I love those Dumbo cards that have all the important dates on them. Just wondering if they're still sending them! Thanks!!!

We didn't get one just the magicbands. We were room only though so maybe that's why?

Hi everyone,

We will be staying in a BC Villa (Studio) and I am wondering if any fireworks shows are viewable from that building? If not, is there a place at the resort that you can go to see any fireworks?

Thanks so much!

No real fireworks view from the Villas. They are built behind the BC. Although one year we did see some of the "high" Illuminations fireworks from a woods view room.
The best place to see, what little can be see outside of Epcot, is on the bridge between the Beach Club and the Boardwalk.

Checked in last night at beach club! Here is the view from room 3527. We arrived just in time for a perfect view of the Star Wars fireworks. The bummer is our room is uncommonly small? There's no couch. No extra bed? Full balcony is nice though!
Hi! Can't see the image...is it a King room? Hope you enjoy your stay!

I am looking for advise on room types and requests. I'd like a 4th Floor, Large Balcony, close to Epcot room that I saw on this thread earlier, but I am am confused on what type of room that would be - Standard or Garden view. It seems to be a garden view since you are looking at trees and that is what the "TouringPlans" room maps indicate, but I have seen others post that those rooms are "Standard" rooms. Can anyone help clear this up for me?

I am looking for advise on room types and requests. I'd like a 4th Floor, Large Balcony, close to Epcot room that I saw on this thread earlier, but I am am confused on what type of room that would be - Standard or Garden view. It seems to be a garden view since you are looking at trees and that is what the "TouringPlans" room maps indicate, but I have seen others post that those rooms are "Standard" rooms. Can anyone help clear this up for me?
If you are staying at the BC, you can refer to this map for room locations and categories:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...rb-news-post-1.3400342/page-565#post-56064293

Hi guys! For those that have booked a couple months ago, did you receive the little Incredibles booklet in the mail about your upcoming trip? I love those Dumbo cards that have all the important dates on them. Just wondering if they're still sending them! Thanks!!!

We booked a package through Disney last June, (so others might have received something different since then) and we received the Incredibles booklet.

Thank you so much, shorewood! That was just what I was looking for - it seems to confirm the touring plans maps and room views. Looks like I need to book a garden view to get that 4th floor view towards Epcot.

We didn't get one just the magicbands. We were room only though so maybe that's why?
We almost always book room only and sometimes we get the little books and sometimes we don't. We got one for our March trip to WL and I think we might have gotten one for our BC trip next month. Both of those were room only, the WL reservation had an annual passholder discount and the BC room is a bounce back from December. So it doesn't appear as if there is any logic as to when they send out the booklets. :confused3

The rooms that face Epcot are mostly garden/woods view rooms. Standard view rooms face rooftops, etc, and the vast majority of them are located above the service areas and restaurants.

One more question - is there a map to indicate which rooms have 2 queens with the daybeds?
We haven't seen a map but would love to find one. Rooms with a dormer balcony (enclosed balcony), are usually too small for a daybed. Rooms at the corners of each wing tend to be odd shapes and many of them have king beds or are deluxe rooms. I think that there are standard views rooms, like on the third floor over the restaurants, that are too small for a daybed.

We have gotten a daybed with most of our garden view rooms, except the one we had on the fourth floor. It had a dormer balcony.

[We haven't seen a map but would love to find one. Rooms with a dormer balcony (enclosed balcony), are usually too small for a daybed. Rooms at the corners of each wing tend to be odd shapes and many of them have king beds or are deluxe rooms. I think that there are standard views rooms, like on the third floor over the restaurants, that are too small for a daybed.

We have gotten a daybed with most of our garden view rooms, except the one we had on the fourth floor. It had a dormer balcony.[/QUOTE]

Can you share a photo of a room with a dormer balcony? I'm not sure I understand the difference.

I have been trying to read through all of this...is construction supposed to be happening in Oct with he yacht club?

Also how loud are the fireworks from the parks at the resort? We will have two young kids and probably back at the hotel sleeping by the time the fireworks start.

Last edited:
I have been trying to read through all of this...is construction supposed to be happening in Oct?

Also how loud are the fireworks from the parks at the resort? We will have two young kids and probably back at the hotel sleeping by the time the fireworks start.
Fireworks aren't loud at all, at least from Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter