• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Anyone there now that could answer this for me?

Does anyone know if Cape May Cafe still rotates certain items (fried shrimp, fried calamari, etc) and if so, what items and what days? The online menu used to tell me but I can't find it anymore. What about the cod nuggets? Still only on certain days?

Yes they still rotate the fried seafood options. I don't know what is on which night.
I would post this question on the Restaurants Forum, not here on the Resorts Forum.

Yes they still rotate the fried seafood options. I don't know what is on which night.
I would post this question on the Restaurants Forum, not here on the Resorts Forum.

Thanks. I did ask on the Restaurants Forum as well. Was just hoping that if someone was staying at BC, they could ask for me. That's why I posted it here.

Help me out here, YC/BC veterans. I just saw another round of reports about Captain's Grille moving to Ariel's. For the LIFE of me, I canNOT remember having seen Ariel's on our previous trip. Can someone provide me with landmarks? It isn't even that I want to have a meal there, I just hate being clueless. :eek:

Thank you so much for taking the time to check that! We booked our YC trip in August with a special travel agency deal and our standard room is $255/night, so it doesn't look like the AP rate will beat that.

Oh my. I would love to stay at BC for our 2018 trip but didn't think I could afford it ($430 per night for just DD and I seems excessive, but $255 would be much more reasonable). Would you mind sending me a private note with your TA's name? : )

Help me out here, YC/BC veterans. I just saw another round of reports about Captain's Grille moving to Ariel's. For the LIFE of me, I canNOT remember having seen Ariel's on our previous trip. Can someone provide me with landmarks? It isn't even that I want to have a meal there, I just hate being clueless. :eek:
Ariels is right next to the Marthas Vineyard Lounge, technically on the BC side. If you're coming from the BC lobby, walk past Cape May and around the corner will be the entrance to Ariels. If you're coming from YC, head towards Beaches and Cream and it will be inside once you've past B&C.

Quick question. Last August we stayed at the BC and loved it. We had a nice room but it had a tiny balcony. This August we are staying at the YC and really want a large balcony (to sit on during the rain storms. lol). Do we need to request one at the YC or is pretty much a given?

Ariels is right next to the Marthas Vineyard Lounge, technically on the BC side. If you're coming from the BC lobby, walk past Cape May and around the corner will be the entrance to Ariels. If you're coming from YC, head towards Beaches and Cream and it will be inside once you've past B&C.
Got it, but it doesn't show up on the BC/YC websites at all, other than the reference when you look at the page for Captain's Grille. Is it new?

Thanks for the description!

Someone posted a picture of Ariel's a few pages back. Try putting Ariel in the search window for this thread.

:thumbsup2

Quick question. Last August we stayed at the BC and loved it. We had a nice room but it had a tiny balcony. This August we are staying at the YC and really want a large balcony (to sit on during the rain storms. lol). Do we need to request one at the YC or is pretty much a given?

No, you do not need to request it.

The only room I know of without the larger balcony is 5163, which is a club level water view room.

:goodvibes

The Royal Couples Character Breakfast at La Trattoria al Forno will be starting April 2 and reservations can be made starting tomorrow.

It’s a hearty “bon voyage” celebration, featuring popular characters from favorite Disney stories like “Tangled” or “The Little Mermaid.” During your visit, be sure to share the tales of your own hopes and dreams, the adventures you’ve had… and those still to come with our favorite princess or prince!

The cost is $34 adults/$20 child and will be a 1 credit table service meal on the dining plan.

@Scott MC

Thanks for the description!

Someone posted a picture of Ariel's a few pages back. Try putting Ariel in the search window for this thread.

How embarrassing. I even SAW that picture when it was posted. GAH.

Thank you all for your assistance and INFINITE patience. :disrocks:

The Royal Couples Character Breakfast at La Trattoria al Forno will be starting April 2 and reservations can be made starting tomorrow.

It’s a hearty “bon voyage” celebration, featuring popular characters from favorite Disney stories like “Tangled” or “The Little Mermaid.” During your visit, be sure to share the tales of your own hopes and dreams, the adventures you’ve had… and those still to come with our favorite princess or prince!

The cost is $34 adults/$20 child and will be a 1 credit table service meal on the dining plan.

@Scott MC

I am thisclose to booking it, not telling DS, then giving him a choice the morning of the reservation as to whether or not he wants to go. Eugene / Flynn Ryder is my Disney Prince crush and this just sounds perfect. :love:

I am thisclose to booking it, not telling DS, then giving him a choice the morning of the reservation as to whether or not he wants to go. Eugene / Flynn Ryder is my Disney Prince crush and this just sounds perfect. :love:

Hahahaha! Eugene is the best prince, ever. We aren't character people but I think this one has a lot of potential! And, Eugene. hehehehehe

Ariel's is just past Cape May, well actually just past the bathrooms on the way to the YC.

Dave

If you decide that morning not to go, you will be charged $10/person no show fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter