Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

page 564-566

natebenma, we will be there june 11th through the 15th following our Disney cruise. I have scoured blogs and sites and I have figured out which room Is perfect for our needs and wants, just hoping a 1/6 chance is enough lol. thanks for your info.

In your case, since there are just 6 rooms to choose from, I think it would be ok for your to contact reservations and ask for the room you prefer. "XXXX, if possible" and email IPO to also let them know the room that you prefer, and why. Requests are not guaranteed, but you should let them know what you want.

:thumbsup2

My family (Me, DH, DD7 and DD3) and I are headed to BC Club Level 9/3-9/7 in a water view room. Other than requesting a full balcony no real requests. My TA made the reservation and IPO has it noted. I've read over all I can find and am very excited!! Any tips on visiting BC with a 3 year old boy?

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1.

:cool1:

We are staying at the BCV in August. We have an 805 ADR at CRT. What time should we be at the bus stop? I am thinking 645.

:welcome: to this thread and posting on the DIS

:woohoo:

I'll add you to the list.

I think 6:45 would be the right time to be out at the stop.

::yes::

I got the Beach Club for $275 a night for the first week in February. Pretty good deal.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the list.

:)

Nope, you're not crazy! Someone posted that only one entrance was open about a month or 2 ago. I think they said it was the one near the spa, but I could be wrong on that. It was during the time Disney was making cuts all over, before the new park opens in Shanghi. Hopefully someone there now can give us an update.

I'll check with a friend that is there now.

:fish:

Thanks for all the great information - I've read a lot since this is our first stay at YC! For CL I couldn't find the info about how long you're able to use the lounge for . . . . We are booked for 4 nights with a 5-day ticket. Will we be able to use the lounge before we get in our room (if it isn't ready) on day 1? And are we able to use the lounge on check-out day? If so, for how long - just until check-out time? Thank you! We're most excited for this new adventure!

She should get a good lounge chair. :teeth: Thanks for updating!

They sure did! Front row!

lounger two.jpg

Thanks for all the great information - I've read a lot since this is our first stay at YC! For CL I couldn't find the info about how long you're able to use the lounge for . . . . We are booked for 4 nights with a 5-day ticket. Will we be able to use the lounge before we get in our room (if it isn't ready) on day 1? And are we able to use the lounge on check-out day? If so, for how long - just until check-out time? Thank you! We're most excited for this new adventure!

Good news!

Yes, you can use it as soon as you arrive on arrival day and until midnight on the day you check out.

I'll add that comment to the CL Post to make it clear. Thanks!

Enjoy

:woohoo:

Great maps. Thanks Natebenma! Ya, looks like if I were to get a first floor room, it would only be through a courtesy upgrade. And am I correct in saying that the normal size balconies are only on the 2nd and 4th floor?

Also, what is the deal with the rooms that are like vertically placed on the map? Are they different in layout?

Great maps. Thanks Natebenma! Ya, looks like if I were to get a first floor room, it would only be through a courtesy upgrade. And am I correct in saying that the normal size balconies are only on the 2nd and 4th floor?

We had a normal size balcony on the 3rd floor.

Our honeymoon is fast approaching and I can't wait! Our wedding was this past Saturday, July 2nd, and it was a wonderful day! Our pastor even incorporated my love of Disney into his sermon. :bride:

Quick question: Our flight from KC is supposed to land at 9:10am and I have booked an 11:10am lunch at Beaches and Cream. That should be plenty of time right? Originally I had a 12:30pm lunch booked, but with an earlier dinner booked (5:30pm) I wanted to have more time between meals. Also, since our room may not be ready, I figured the earlier lunch would help us burn more time for the room to be ready. Thanks!!!
CONGRATS!:woohoo: Have a FABULOUS honeymoon!:lovestruc:love1:

And am I correct in saying that the normal size balconies are only on the 2nd and 4th floor?
The BC has both full balconies and standing balconies on every floor. There is not a single floor that has all standing or all full balconies. It depends on what section of the resort you are in as to whether or not you have a full balcony. We had a room last February which had a full balcony and the room right next door to us had a standing balcony. In general, though, the standard rooms on the third floor tend to have a lot of full balconies. The standard rooms on the fourth floor tend to have a lot of standing balconies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter