Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I haven't gotten to this part in my trip report yet, but here is my early morning visit to La Halles on Marathon morning, January 10:

DSCF9853.jpg

DSCF9858.jpg

:drinking1

I have no idea why I didn't think to do this on our last trip! The pictures of France with no people is worth it by itself!!!

I haven't gotten to this part in my trip report yet, but here is my early morning visit to La Halles on Marathon morning, January 10:

DSCF9853.jpg

DSCF9858.jpg

DSCF9873.jpg

DSCF9862.jpg

DSCF9864.jpg

DSCF9865.jpg

DSCF9866.jpg

DSCF9869.jpg

DSCF9871.jpg

DSCF9875.jpg

:drinking1

thanks for sharing these fantastic pics, only ever been here later in the day and it's always crowded.....great to see it so quiet! We can't wait to try it out for breakfast.......it ain't gonna be healthy!!

page 486

I live in Winter Garden so depending on dr's appts for Pop, I may be able to meet you at one of the parks after you arrive. I would love the chance to actually meet a member of the synchronized tubers(?) and thank you in person for all you do on this thread. As time gets closer.... well, we will see what happens.
Sarah

Yes, let's chat as October approaches.

:thumbsup2

From the DVC News site:

The guest room refurbishment at Disney's Beach Club Villas is well under way with many rooms already re-opened for guest use. Let's take a look at where the project currently stands today.

*snip*

Renovations are expected to be completed by summer 2016.

THANK YOU so much for posting this info to keep us informed. I'll add a link to this post to the refurbishment info on Page 1.

::yes::

Like others have said this is an amazing way to start the day and a must do for us every trip ( more than once each trip). Great selections to be had and an excellent use of qs credit as you can pick several pastries (3)or a whole plain baguette with butter along with one pastry and one drink which my boys love to share between them ( we buy a 2nd drink oop).

thank you for the QS advice, sounds like a great use.

It's a must do for us at least a couple of times when staying at the BC, YC or BWI. It is a nice, peaceful walk and a great way to start the day. We've also used it on our last day if we have a late morning ME. We head there for breakfast and grab some extra food for the airport.
Hi! I was wondering, because a lot of you mention walking over to the World part of Epcot to grab something to eat (probably a silly question) but do you need a ticket to Epcot in order to do this? I'm assuming yes? (but hoping no lol!!)
Thanks!
M.

Hi! I was wondering, because a lot of you mention walking over to the World part of Epcot to grab something to eat (probably a silly question) but do you need a ticket to Epcot in order to do this? I'm assuming yes? (but hoping no lol!!)
Thanks!
M.

Yes, a park ticket is needed. That's why so many of the people who stay at the EPCOT area resorts have parkhopper tickets. You can go to a different park during the day and pop into EPCOT whenever you want for something to eat. Or to watch Illuminations. Or walk around

:goodvibes

Last edited:
I have been reading over this thread all morning and it's getting me so excited for our upcoming trip!
I am staying at BCV in a studio villa with my boyfriend and son from 11/30 - 12/8.
Even though I have been there many times before (my parents are DVC members and were kind enough to loan us points for this trip) I am getting so excited to see the changes to BCV! The last time I was there was almost 3 years ago so really looking forward to this trip.
It'll be my boyfriend's first trip ever and my son's 3rd (he'll be 7) and we are just so looking forward to it.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great info! Even though I have stayed at Beach Club several times before, I am finding out lots of helpful stuff from this thread! :goodvibes

Like others have said this is an amazing way to start the day and a must do for us every trip ( more than once each trip). Great selections to be had and an excellent use of qs credit as you can pick several pastries (3)or a whole plain baguette with butter along with one pastry and one drink which my boys love to share between them ( we buy a 2nd drink oop).

This never occurred to me to do. What time do they open?

Hi, we were thinking of using Les Halles in france for breakfast a few times on our oct trip to YC, just wondering if anyone has done this? would you recommend it? I presume it won't take too long to get there.
And any recommendations would be much appreciated. It's just me and the wife!

Thanks, Glenn

We haven't walked there for breakfast but we often pick up something on our way out of a late night at Epcot for the next morning!

This is not directed to anyone in particular, but I do want to remind everyone about

Yes, a park ticket is needed. That's why so many of the people who stay at the EPCOT area resorts have parkhopper tickets. You can go to a different park during the day and pop into EPCOT whenever you want for something to eat. Or to watch Illuminations. Or walk around

This is the first time we have ever had Park Hoppers (our TA gave them to us gratis) and we are hoping to use them just for this purpose

We haven't walked there for breakfast but we often pick up something on our way out of a late night at Epcot for the next morning!

Great idea!

Two questions:

Does the bakery have to-go containers?

Is the bakery open until the park closes- both regular and EMH hours?

Thanks!

This is so true! For decades we were a NON park-hopper family. Then in '14 when we knew we would be staying at BC, we thought, "Why would you be steps from Epcot (or DHS) and yet NOT be allowed to go in because that is not your park for that day?" It kind of ruins the benefit of staying at the Epcot area resorts! So we became a park-hopper family (and LOVED IT) and will do so again in Sept when we return to BC.

I can't emphasize enough the awesome idea of getting something from any bakery and taking it back to your room for breakfast the next morning. When I'm at Epcot I always close the parks and leave through the international gate and head to the Beach Club secret entrance. I then stop at the Beach Club Marketplace and snag some of those chocolate croissants to take back to my room. I always keep some ziplock bags with me so I have a place to put them. If Germany started selling those pretzel rolls I'd be in big trouble!

Nom, Nom, Nom!!!!!!!
BC Chocolate croissant.jpg

~NM

PS.
biergarten-rolls-pretzel-bread.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter