Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

FYI when I booked through Orbitz the address Disney had on file for me was for Orbitz in Chicago. I don't know if that's because it was my first WDW trip and I was just creating my MDE account during that time or if Orbitz bookings are always like that so you might want to double check the address your MDE has for sending you the MBs for this ressie.
The Orbitz bookings always have the Chicago address in the "ship to" section of the MagicBands. :)

FYI when I booked through Orbitz the address Disney had on file for me was for Orbitz in Chicago. I don't know if that's because it was my first WDW trip and I was just creating my MDE account during that time or if Orbitz bookings are always like that so you might want to double check the address your MDE has for sending you the MBs for this ressie.

If you use a TA or other outside source, the address ends up as theirs. Just go in and change it to your own, so they can send your DME and MBs to your home, rather than TA.

image.jpeg
Just seen this on All Ears:

Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club is now serving several "adult" floats and milkshakes with added liquor. Among the selections available are a S'Mores Shake with Amarula Cream liqueur, a Grasshopper Float with Guiness stout, and Tropical Sunrise Float with pineapple hard cider. Prices range from $11.25 to $12.

Someone NEEEEEDS to try this for us all!!!

That sounds amazing.

:offtopic: Well, sort of. I've posted before about my youngest daughter, who is quite the troublemaker. She started taking karate a few months back and I immediately thought of Ninja Mom when I took the photo above.

She's getting SO big!! She's NinjaGirl

She turned four on the second of this month. In keeping with her Ninja Girl status, she found a pair of cuticle trimmers in the downstairs bathroom and cut off most of her hair last night. I left her eating an apple and watching cartoons while I was cooking dinner. I suspect NM has been giving her lessons on getting into trouble.

Has anyone taken photos of the new entryway for a 1 or 2BR? Does it still have a table and mirror?

Just returned Sunday from a Poly/CBR split stay. While I enjoyed staying at the Poly for the first time (but disliked CBR very much), I missed my Beach Club home! We walked over during our Epcot day and wandered around for a bit. Can't wait to be back in July!
we walked through BC in January when we dropped our daughter off at the kids club. We were staying at AKV. I really missed staying there, which is odd because I've only stayed at BC once (stayed at YC once before that). I've taken ten trips to WDW and only twice stayed at YC/BC. But it was enough for me to realize that's "home."

She turned four on the second of this month. In keeping with her Ninja Girl status, she found a pair of cuticle trimmers in the downstairs bathroom and cut off most of her hair last night. I left her eating an apple and watching cartoons while I was cooking dinner. I suspect NM has been giving her lessons on getting into trouble.
Resourceful, haircut with nail trimmers...you've got your hands full Mom! But I love that little NinjaGirl of yours ;)

we walked through BC in January when we dropped our daughter off at the kids club. We were staying at AKV. I really missed staying there, which is odd because I've only stayed at BC once (stayed at YC once before that). I've taken ten trips to WDW and only twice stayed at YC/BC. But it was enough for me to realize that's "home."
Us too! DH and I were totally saying the "why didn't we stay here" last November!

Yes, it is a multi-generational home. I have a huge bath, closet, bedroom and living room on the first floor. Then we all share a kitchen and family room and dining room. Lily has her own bath (but she has to share it with the guest room) and a bedroom and playroom ... all on the second floor. Then up on the third floor, Jeanne has a big master with huge bath and closet. It will be perfect for us. And the laundry room is off the garage and my living room ... which is good since I'll be the one doing most the laundry.

That's a perfect layout! :) My Mom and I are considering buying a vacation house together in Florida and have been looking at various floorplans and ideas that will give us privacy. We aren't going to live there full time, but I know we'll get along better if we can have our own zones. ;)

Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club is now serving several "adult" floats and milkshakes with added liquor. Among the selections available are a S'Mores Shake with Amarula Cream liqueur, a Grasshopper Float with Guiness stout, and Tropical Sunrise Float with pineapple hard cider. Prices range from $11.25 to $12.

I'll be over in that area this weekend, I'll check it out! :D

Resourceful, haircut with nail trimmers...you've got your hands full Mom! But I love that little NinjaGirl of yours ;)

Us too! DH and I were totally saying the "why didn't we stay here" last November!

My middle daughter was the queen of cutting her own hair. One time, the bangs were so short, I just printed out a picture of Mia Farrow from Rosemary's Baby and took it with me to the salon.

I think I've convinced my DH to stay there for our next trip. He thought our villa at AKV was looking a bit run down. And he appreciated being able to walk from Epcot to the BC. Keeping my fingers crossed! I'm taking my mom to the Flower and Garden festival in the beginning of May. I so wanted to stay at the BC, but my mom loves AKL. I couldn't get a deal there, but I got one for the Poly. I like the Poly, but I love BC/YC. I did see the Sunken Treasure is on the menu for the new Oasis Pool Bar. So I can at least think of the BC and all the lovely folks there when I consume one. Or two.

My middle daughter was the queen of cutting her own hair. One time, the bangs were so short, I just printed out a picture of Mia Farrow from Rosemary's Baby and took it with me to the salon.

I think I've convinced my DH to stay there for our next trip. He thought our villa at AKV was looking a bit run down. And he appreciated being able to walk from Epcot to the BC. Keeping my fingers crossed! I'm taking my mom to the Flower and Garden festival in the beginning of May. I so wanted to stay at the BC, but my mom loves AKL. I couldn't get a deal there, but I got one for the Poly. I like the Poly, but I love BC/YC. I did see the Sunken Treasure is on the menu for the new Oasis Pool Bar. So I can at least think of the BC and all the lovely folks there when I consume one. Or two.
Nice!! I'm thinking of forgoing CL to stay at my beloved BC this summer. Depending on agency availability of course :)

Confession time here. I had enrolled Ninja Girl in my most popular correspondence course entitled: "Do it yourself hair cutting".

No experience is necessary to master the skills of do it yourself hair cutting. In fact one does not even need scissors, a mirror or light of any kind. Do it yourself hair cutting is great for people who are not picky about hairstyles or are completely bald. Trendy types who love to experiment with avant garde hairstyles LOVE Ninja Mom's "do it yourself hair cutting"! It helps to be an "artsy" type when you are a student of ~NM's DIY H C because the first 30 or 40 attempts are going to turn out to be way past the cutting edge if you know what I mean.

Back when NM was a little girl they used to have Barbie dolls that you could butcher with a pair of scissors. Now thanks to my correspondence course all of your do it yourself styling needs are right at the end of your own fingertips.

~NM

Last edited:
Confession time here. I had enrolled Ninja Girl in my most popular correspondence course entitled: "Do it yourself hair cutting".

No experience is necessary to master the skills of do it yourself hair cutting. In fact one does not even need scissors, a mirror or light of any kind. Do it yourself hair cutting is great for people who are not picky about hairstyles or are completely bald. Trendy types who love to experiment with avant garde hairstyles LOVE Ninja Mom's "do it yourself hair cutting"! It helps to be an "artsy" type when you are a student of ~NM's DIY H C because the first 30 or 40 attempts are going to turn out to be way past the cutting edge if you know what I mean.

Back when NM was a little girl they used to have Barbie dolls that you could butcher with a pair of scissors. Now thanks to my correspondence course all of your do it yourself styling needs are right at the end of your own fingertips.

~NM

I suspected as much. I'm more than a little curious about what other correspondence courses you offer.

Nice!! I'm thinking of forgoing CL to stay at my beloved BC this summer. Depending on agency availability of course :)

We were so spoiled by that 2 BR villa at AKV, and that's what we'd prefer to have at BCV. On the other hand, my husband is well known for his frugality. So if I'm able to book a magical deal of some sort, I suspect he would be amenable to booking two standard rooms. If they aren't connecting, I can guarantee you he'll take charge of the non-teenagers for the duration of the trip.

OMG best news I've heard all week!!!!

I suspected as much. I'm more than a little curious about what other correspondence courses you offer.

These courses are always evolving, based on customer demand, but some of my more popular offerings include:

Driving while evading the law
Cooking using ingredients borrowed from other people's kitchens
Wear your sister's clothing, etc. without having to ask
Never buy makeup again when you can just use the samples AT the department store
What to say to Grandmom that will get you out of jail EVERY time
My two day plan to get back in Santa Claus's good graces
Make the most out of unattended drinks at the bar
Strategies for disguising leftovers so your family will never recognize them
Creative crafts and uses for dryer lint

and finally How to win friends and influence people who are really, really, REALLY mad at you.

~NM

These courses are always evolving, based on customer demand, but some of my more popular offerings include:

Driving while evading the law
Cooking using ingredients borrowed from other people's kitchens
Wear your sister's clothing, etc. without having to ask
Never buy makeup again when you can just use the samples AT the department store
What to say to Grandmom that will get you out of jail EVERY time
My two day plan to get back in Santa Claus's good graces
Make the most out of unattended drinks at the bar
Strategies for disguising leftovers so your family will never recognize them
Creative crafts and uses for dryer lint

and finally How to win friends and influence people who are really, really, REALLY mad at you.

~NM

The bolded course has some real world value to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter