Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We are looking at renting a Cabana during our stay. I'm assuming we can reserve it 60+10 days out, yes? For those of you who have booked recently, is the cabana rental for the entire day or do we select from different time frames? Thanks!

We are looking at renting a Cabana during our stay. I'm assuming we can reserve it 60+10 days out, yes? For those of you who have booked recently, is the cabana rental for the entire day or do we select from different time frames? Thanks!
Yes, 60 + 10 and full days only.

I didn't read the whole thread, can anyone tell me if maid service is now available every day at Yacht Club? We haven't been back in 3 1/2 years. Thx!
Was there in June maid service was every other day. And the bed was made this time!

Does anyone know if there is still work being done at storm along bay? Saw some pics a while back of some of the bridges covered up and I’m hoping it’s completed. Will be at the YC in a week.

TIA

Cabana rental hours are from 10:00AM to 7:00PM. There are no different time frames.

Cabana rental hours are from 10:00AM to 7:00PM. There are no different time frames.
Thank you! I'm trying to temper my expectations of actually being able to get one. We are visiting December 25 through January 2nd. Hoping to snag one for either December 27, 29, or January 1 -- but I won't be holding my breath considering it will be crazy busy during our stay (per usual when we visit this time of year).

How much does the rental usually cost and do you pay upfront? can you cancel if the weather looks bad?
Prices start at $149 for the half day option and $249 for the full day. Guests who need to cancel cabana reservations must provide 24-hour notice. The full price of your reservation will be charged in the event of no-shows or same-day cancellations.

Prices start at $149 for the half day option and $249 for the full day. Guests who need to cancel cabana reservations must provide 24-hour notice. The full price of your reservation will be charged in the event of no-shows or same-day cancellations.

What are the hours for the half day?

I believe that is the old pricing from 2019. They no longer do half days and the full day price is about $320 for the full day hours i posted above.

What are the hours for the half day?
As already noted, half day rentals are currently not available. When half days were available it was 10 - 2 and 3 - 7 time slots. With regards to the pricing, the ranges noted above are for the off-season months, November - February. Peak season, March - October full day rentals are currently $299.

As already noted, half day rentals are currently not available. When half days were available it was 10 - 2 and 3 - 7 time slots. With regards to the pricing, the ranges noted above are for the off-season months, November - February. Peak season, March - October full day rentals are currently $299.

Is payment required in full when booking?

Does anyone know if there is still work being done at storm along bay? Saw some pics a while back of some of the bridges covered up and I’m hoping it’s completed. Will be at the YC in a week.

TIA
Hi! We are currently staying at the YC - yes, one of the bridges closest to YC is still under construction of some sort(and so is the lighthouse but it does not have any impact on the ferries). When we arrived, the bridge was just roped off, the next day in the morning it was tarped and when we returned in the afternoon it had the temporary wooden walls around the stairs on each side. I haven't checked today but as of last night, it was still like that. It's not having any impact on the pool or entrance to it.

Anyone stay in a 2 bedroom BCV lately that could see Spaceship Earth from the balcony? I have searched online and there are a few rooms with potential, but I am wondering about the trees that may have overgrown the view. (Also 1 post closer to 40k 🤪)

Anyone stay in a 2 bedroom BCV lately that could see Spaceship Earth from the balcony? I have searched online and there are a few rooms with potential, but I am wondering about the trees that may have overgrown the view. (Also 1 post closer to 40k 🤪)
4th floor limited. 5th floor a little less limited. 1st, 2nd and 3rd are not in play. Not a 2BR but a studio, room 555 [to give you perspective] ten years ago.

Attachments

• BCV_555_Epcot.jpg
    BCV_555_Epcot.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 11
Did you book a 2-bedroom or a 2-bedroom lock-off?

OP might already know this, but for others who don't:
a 2-bedroom lock-off is a 1-bedroom connected to a studio.
Other 2-bedrooms are stand-alone units, they are not a 1-bedroom connected to a studio. Owners call this a "dedicated" 2-bedroom, but historically DVC and Disney have not used the term "dedicated."

If you booked a 2-bedroom lock-off, and you look at the map, you could be in what is shown as a studio lock-off which is next to a 1-bedroom lock-off. So for example, lock-off studio 469 is next to lock-off 1-bedroom 471, so someone who booked a lock-off 2-bedroom could be in those rooms. NOT SAYING that those would be the views you would want, just giving an example of how it works.

If you booked a lock-off, you don't necessarily need suggestions from someone who booked a 2-bedroom because you really would be asking about the view from a studio and the view from a 1-bedroom; someone who stayed in those rooms as a studio or as a 1-bedroom could answer your question about views.

Here's the room map, in case you haven't seen it:
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/floor1.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter