Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Just checked into our room at the BC!!! The room is immaculate and smells really clean lol. There is plenty of space for just us two but would absolutely accommodate a family of 4-5. We are staying CL so I’m not sure if the rooms are larger or not. We have a full balcony which I’m super excited about. And I included pics of the robes and slippers since I know many here love having them offered 😍 I’ll share our room number once we leave
Can I please ask what toiletries you received? It looks like you have a nice variety on the counter

Can I please ask what toiletries you received? It looks like you have a nice variety on the counter
Face bar (we use as hand soap lol), 2 dental kits, mouthwash, foot rub!!!!, cooling aloe gel, vanity kit (nail file, cotton pads and swabs, shower cap, body lotion and shaving kit - in the vanity area, along with tissues. Shower has bath soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Way more than I expected tbh.

Dee, can you add us to the list for June 28th-July 7th! Doing a split stay with the Contemporary from the 25th-28th.

I have updated the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to look it over to see if I have your info listed correctly.

I think someone mentioned a 20th anniversary trip in the past several pages, but I can't find it now. It that's you, remind me and I'll add a love sticker to your vacation info.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:goodvibes

Can you add us staying 10th - 24th May Thanks!

Face bar (we use as hand soap lol), 2 dental kits, mouthwash, foot rub!!!!, cooling aloe gel, vanity kit (nail file, cotton pads and swabs, shower cap, body lotion and shaving kit - in the vanity area, along with tissues. Shower has bath soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Way more than I expected tbh.
I didn’t know they gave the dental kits there or the foot rub!!! I have only seen that at CSR I hope they have all those when I get there !!!

I finally got DH to agree to go back to WDW and stay at the YC or BC. I have a year to plan which parks on which days, and I am getting updated on all the new procedures, apps, and rules. One thing I need help with is how to get from these resorts to MK.
We had originally planned to get park hopper ticket, walk through Epcot, and pick up the monorails to the TTC and MK, but the 2:00 rule would mean we couldn't start our day at the MK if we did that.

So is there a way to walk from the BC to the monorail, or would we have to depend on buses and cars? (I know that monorail is down now, but we aren't planning to go until summer 2023

I finally got DH to agree to go back to WDW and stay at the YC or BC. I have a year to plan which parks on which days, and I am getting updated on all the new procedures, apps, and rules. One thing I need help with is how to get from these resorts to MK.
We had originally planned to get park hopper ticket, walk through Epcot, and pick up the monorails to the TTC and MK, but the 2:00 rule would mean we couldn't start our day at the MK if we did that.

So is there a way to walk from the BC to the monorail, or would we have to depend on buses and cars? (I know that monorail is down now, but we aren't planning to go until summer 2023

No there isn't. Its a bus to Magic Kingdom

One thing I need help with is how to get from these resorts to MK.

Don't forget that if you take a car/Uber/Lyft/taxi to the Magic Kingdom, you get dropped off at the Transportation & Ticket Center, and have to take the monorail or ferryboat to get from there to the Magic Kingdom. That's a reason that people take the bus from YC/BC to Magic Kingdom. The bus takes you to the Magic Kingdom, not to the T&TC.

Don't forget that if you take a car/Uber/Lyft/taxi to the Magic Kingdom, you get dropped off at the Transportation & Ticket Center, and have to take the monorail or ferryboat to get from there to the Magic Kingdom. That's a reason that people take the bus from YC/BC to Magic Kingdom. The bus takes you to the Magic Kingdom, not to the T&TC.
I forgot about cars not getting to drive to MK. I was trying to avoid waiting for a bus - waiting for the monorail seems shorter somehow, but the having to transfer at the TTC means the wait is almost as long.

I have updated the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to look it over to see if I have your info listed correctly.

I think someone mentioned a 20th anniversary trip in the past several pages, but I can't find it now. It that's you, remind me and I'll add a love sticker to your vacation info.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:goodvibes
We are missing for May 2022 - May 20-26th Covid postponed 2020 High School Graduation Trip

Unfortunately, those are the rules now, personally I think they will change in the next year but yes, that’s how we have done the MK, from BC/YC in the past years. We have our first trip back in pre-pandemic in Dec 2022. My plan in getting to MK in the morning Uber/Lyft to TTC center or Disney Contemporary Main Entrance and walk to MK. UBer/Lyft is about 10 dollars. Then before 2 pm take the monorail back to Epcot and ether stay at Epcot or go back to YC. I don’t know of another way other than bus service which I don’t care for. Unless Minnie Vans come back.

I forgot about cars not getting to drive to MK. I was trying to avoid waiting for a bus - waiting for the monorail seems shorter somehow, but the having to transfer at the TTC means the wait is almost as long.

Walking all the way thru Epcot, waiting for a monorail, then transferring & waiting again at the TTC isn’t quicker anyway. Lots of people do it because they enjoy it, but it really isn’t a time saver. The wait for a monorail is about 10 minutes if you just miss one. And you might have to wait at the TTC again, sometimes for more than 1 monorail if it’s crowded. The walk thru Epcot from YC is at least 20 minutes. There’s still lots of construction & walls up which makes walking more congested too.

Early mornings, Y & B have separate buses. The bus ride is quicker since Disney redid the roadways too. It’s really not a bad ride. Also, right now Epcot opens later than MK. So even if you could park hop, you would get to MK more than an hour after rope drop.

Walking all the way thru Epcot, waiting for a monorail, then transferring & waiting again at the TTC isn’t quicker anyway. Lots of people do it because they enjoy it, but it really isn’t a time saver. The wait for a monorail is about 10 minutes if you just miss one. And you might have to wait at the TTC again, sometimes for more than 1 monorail if it’s crowded. The walk thru Epcot from YC is at least 20 minutes. There’s still lots of construction & walls up which makes walking more congested too.

Early mornings, Y & B have separate buses. The bus ride is quicker since Disney redid the roadways too. It’s really not a bad ride. Also, right now Epcot opens later than MK. So even if you could park hop, you would get to MK more than an hour after rope drop.
Thank you for your insight. Separate buses is a good thing!
We don't do rope drop, but before 2020, I had read that you could grab a snack at the French pavilion, and Future World was open, so the walk was possible. But if the walk is 15-20 minutes from the Crescent lake hotels, we clearly wouldn't be saving much time.

We are here at the Yacht Club and today has been cold - in the 50's, and rainy. We managed to do a lot at MK before the rains started around 11am. We have had a lot of rain free trips lately, so I guess we were due for a wet day. :)
That's why it's wonderful that there are quite a few indoor options. But a day at WDW is better than a day in the office - and on Zoom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter