Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I had a Amazon Prime Now delivery and it just gets brought to bell services. I put Guest and then my name. I’ve done it a bunch of times. But never ordered anything from an Amazon warehouse.

I just tried to have some purchases shipped home and was told they won’t ship liquids. Since when? This doesn’t sound right to me. Anyone else encounter something like that?

I just tried to have some purchases shipped home and was told they won’t ship liquids. Since when? This doesn’t sound right to me. Anyone else encounter something like that?

Well, when you ship something at the Post Office they are supposed to ask you if the package contains liquids. From the USPS website:
At retail units, mailers must be asked the question: “Does this parcel contain anything fragile, liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous, including lithium batteries and perfume?”

Well, when you ship something at the Post Office they are supposed to ask you if the package contains liquids. From the USPS website:
At retail units, mailers must be asked the question: “Does this parcel contain anything fragile, liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous, including lithium batteries and perfume?”
But you can still ship it. Right? I mean I get liquids shipped to me all the time from different places. In fact the stuff we bought we have ordered from Disney stores online before.

Are all the first floor patios the same size?
Naturally, I haven't measured all patios. But, using my Jedi instincts and personal observations, my answer is that the patios are of equal size (more or less). Additionally, there is enough room for two chairs and a small table. My room had landscaping around the patio but I was able to walk to the grass and towards the quiet pool and access exterior sidewalks.

The only exception is a suite because those rooms have multiple balconies and patios as far as I could tell.

But you can still ship it. Right? I mean I get liquids shipped to me all the time from different places. In fact the stuff we bought we have ordered from Disney stores online before.
My guess is that certain commercial vendors may have an exception with private shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.) and USPS that allows them to ship liquid items. After all, there is bulk delivery from the vendor and likely certain standards the vendor is going to use. I say this, because my DW gets Bath and Body Works soaps and sanitizer shipped to our house frequently and I'm guessing that USPS has a good faith belief that Bath and Body Works will not ship hazardous materials.

But, as Best Aunt noted, you will be asked about liquids and my understanding is that USPS can decline to ship a liquid. Perhaps a good explanation of the material being shipped will allow USPS to deem it to be safe for shipping.

Is checking luggage in the morning pretty easy & quick? Or do you run into long lines?
If you're talking about checking your luggage with Bell Services when you check in, the process is very easy and quick. Both YC and BC have dedicated counters adjacent to the check-in counter so you don't have to walk far to get your bags checked. When you're ready to retrieve you luggage simply stop by the counter or call them from your room.

Last edited:
i think this may have been asnwered before but i cant find it. is there anywhere in BC/YC to get like a gallon of milk?

We got a garden/woods view. As you can see, it was more woods than garden. We had a full balcony, but the view was kinda disappointing :scratchin We couldn't really sit on the balcony much because there was nothing to look at, and the mosquitos. I knew there was a chance it could be a woods view, but I really thought we wouldn't get the forest :rolleyes: In the big picture, it's a minor thing. It had easy access to the elevators. lobby, and marketplace. We loved the pillows on the beds and would like to have some just like them at home :wizard: Anyhow, this is what it looks like from room 4128 :rainbow:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter