Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I was gutted to hear about this. Dee was one of the first members of this Board I met in person at a YC stay about seven years ago. Much love to Dee and her family.

Dee really is a very special lady and a dear friend. She gives so much of her time to us all here, managing this thread magnificently despite her busy life. Really heartbreaking news 😞

I just wanted to let everyone here know that Dee’s ( Natebenma) dear husband of 35 years passed away suddenly yesterday from a heart attack. Dee asked that I let you know. She is understandably heartbroken and devastated by Mark’s death as are their 2 boys. Please keep her and all the family in your thoughts and prayers :hug:

I am so sorry to hear this. Just heartbreaking. Dee and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to let everyone here know that Dee’s ( Natebenma) dear husband of 35 years passed away suddenly yesterday from a heart attack. Dee asked that I let you know. She is understandably heartbroken and devastated by Mark’s death as are their 2 boys. Please keep her and all the family in your thoughts and prayers :hug:
My heart breaks for Dee. Just from her posts over the years, you always knew how much her family means to her, so this is just a devastating loss. Please let her know that her Disney family is sending her lots of love and strength.

This is so very sad!! Sending thoughts and prayers. ❤️

My family will definitely keep Dee and her family in our thoughts and prayers. So very sorry to hear this. ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Dee, you feel like a dear friend & are a ray of sunshine here on the Dis. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I know you cherish your family & your times together. Your Dis family wraps you in love & caring. Praying for strength for you & your boys during this difficult time. May memories of your beloved husband bring you comfort in the difficult moments. Keeping Mark & your family in my prayers. :rose:

Dee, you feel like a dear friend & are a ray of sunshine here on the Dis. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I know you cherish your family & your times together. Your Dis family wraps you in love & caring. Praying for strength for you & your boys during this difficult time. May memories of your beloved husband bring you comfort in the difficult moments. Keeping Mark & your family in my prayers. :rose:
Said perfectly. Gut wrenching........

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter