Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We'll be staying BC club level in about a week, assuming Florence allows us to travel down there! On our first morning at Beach Club, we'll need to leave early for Hollywood Studios Extra Morning Magic. I'd love to get a cup of cereal or bagel or something for the trip, but imagine we'll need to leave before 7. Is it appropriate to ask a CM the evening before if we could get a couple of takeaway items for the next morning, or should we just plan on picking up some breakfast bars?

It is certainly fine to ask, but I am not sure what they will have in the back and when the re-stock for each service. Yogurt (prepackaged) shouldn't be an issue as I have seen CMs give those out all day, but the other items they may not even have in the back yet. I would make sure to have some breakfast bars or something with you just in case they don't have anything.

If cereal is important to your group and you can't get it the night before from the Club Level lounge, you can always buy it at any time of day in the Beach Club Marketplace and keep it in your room. I seem to recall that they had single serving cups as well as boxes, but I'm not positive. (A box would only work if you have bowls.) Don't forget the spoons.

Trying again to post the pictures of the roof work. Nothing was being done there today. Not sure if it because it is a Saturday or because the weather has been overcast with lightening in the area this afternoon. We’ll see what happens in the next few days.

View attachment 349464

View attachment 349465

OH EMM GEE!! Do you think after all the millions of guest satisfaction surveys I have filled out (even when I stayed at other resorts) they are finally putting in that rooftop BEACH I asked for!!!!?!!!

:yay: :beach: :yay:
~NM

Just checked in an hour ago and already floored by my experience. Regardless of construction we were greeted and our bags taken, I was guided to check in where a wonderful cm checked us in. They easily set up different cards to Different bands and gave us wonderful celebration pins! Also we didn’t get a king bed but we did get a full balcony in the section I requested via touring plans but better!! We are on a higher floor with a gorgeous view overlooking the villas courtyard!

The room is amazing and I’m in love with everything. Please don’t be stressed about anything so far I’m having a wonderful day!

In Florida, that's generally most days between January 1st and December 31st. (and definitely only days that end in "Y"..)
I've been there in the Winter and Spring with no rain. I think everyone knows that June through November is the wet season and August through October is peak hurricane season.

Page 1314

We'll be staying BC club level in about a week, assuming Florence allows us to travel down there! On our first morning at Beach Club, we'll need to leave early for Hollywood Studios Extra Morning Magic. I'd love to get a cup of cereal or bagel or something for the trip, but imagine we'll need to leave before 7. Is it appropriate to ask a CM the evening before if we could get a couple of takeaway items for the next morning, or should we just plan on picking up some breakfast bars?

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15

I think it is appropriate to ask the CL CMs if there is some food you can take back to the room for the next morning.

::yes::

Love reading all the recent reports! We'll be at the Yacht Club 10/10-10/15. It will be our first stay there since 2000!

:welcome: back!!!

I'll add you to the list.

:cool1:

My husband and I will be heading to BC for a long weekend (12/15-19) to celebrate our anniversary. This will be our first trip without kids/grandkid and our first stay at Beach Club. I'm so very excited!

:welcome: and Happy Anniversary!

I'll add your trip to the list.

:goodvibes

I'm kind of surprised they do roofing during the rainy/ hurricane season.

:welcome: to posting on the thread.

Do you have an upcoming trip to the resort?

:cool2:

Finally found my note about Tie Dye. I found the table at Wilderness Lodge. The cast member told me that the price was $18.11, including tax, to tie dye a Mickey shirt. They said that the price should be the same at every Disney hotel, but the selection of shirt sizes may vary.

Page 1314

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15

I think it is appropriate to ask the CL CMs if there is some food you can take back to the room for the next morning.

::yes::

:welcome: back!!!

I'll add you to the list.

:cool1:

:welcome: and Happy Anniversary!

I'll add your trip to the list.

:goodvibes

:welcome: to posting on the thread.

Do you have an upcoming trip to the resort?

:cool2:
yes this month

We just got back from an amazing stay at Beach Club. It was our first deluxe resort stay and I don't see how it's possible to go back to Value or Moderate. We booked a bounceback for a stay at Yacht Club for next September with free dining.

Glad you had a great time! BC was our first deluxe stay also (well I have stayed at WL once as a child but don't remember much). We fell in love!

We just got back from an amazing stay at Beach Club. It was our first deluxe resort stay and I don't see how it's possible to go back to Value or Moderate. We booked a bounceback for a stay at Yacht Club for next September with free dining.

Great to hear it was so amazing. I dont know much about bounce backs. Was the free dining stated on the bounce back offer? Will there be free dining for anyone who is booking in September?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter