Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

PHEW!!!

All Caught up on posts and the Be Our Guest list.

But don't expect it to last... the ship in my ticker is about to clear the palm trees and come h*ll or high water (let's hope for neither), Teena and I will be sailing away on the Fantasy a week from tomorrow.

Please check the list to see if I have your trip information listed correctly

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:goodvibes

Actually, not until December 1-7, 2018. Give the deluxe room at the yacht club time to gain some identity:).

If you see a cute English guy there with dark hair and a beard by the name of Adam say hello he's on the CP first year and a lovely guy. He cracks me up with his antics online.
He's the best, my daughters 8 and 11 have watched all his videos over and over since we decided to go again in April. Always nice to hear his "Good Morning!"

Now you see it, now you don't. Remember that nice one liter bottle of Dasani that Housekeeping left in the room everyday? Well, that's all it is now - just a memory. Remember those nice extra toiletries in the room? Those are gone, too; remaining are two soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. No more mouthwash, vanity kit, etc. - those, too, are just memories. The ceramic tray at the sink area now looks silly, with just the body lotion standing in the middle. Why does Disney bother to introduce something new and worthwhile, then suddenly drop it? The water probably costs less than a dollar, and the other items may total a dollar. The Swan and Dolphin provide four 16.9 oz. Dasanis each day, at no extra cost. Their room rates for newly remodeled, deluxe guest rooms are easily 50%-60% less than BC and YC rack rates.

New online check-in options at the BC are:
Large Balcony
Grandstand Section
Highest Floor
Upper Floor
Near Paddock
:confused3

Last edited:
Scott is now a WDW sponsor. Hence the cheap TP in the rooms now. We usually bring our own!

Honestly, the toilet paper Disney provides is an embarrassment for their deluxe resorts. We stayed at the GF/YC and they both had the cheapest toilet paper. Yesterday we checked out of the GF and went to a Springhill Suites at SeaWorld for $80/night. (flew out of Tampa tonight). Their toilet paper was 1000X better. I looked at the brand and it was marked Angel Soft. How does Disney get away with the cheapest, hardest toilet paper in their deluxe resorts? Sorry, but for the money they charge, it really is beyond ridiculous. IMO.

I am considering staying at the Beach Club over Halloween. How is the bus service after the MNSSHP? I've not stayed deluxe before so I am not familiar with how crowded the buses can be. Value and Moderate can be torture. Thanks!

Yay 6 weeks today we begin our journey to BC, will be taking the cats to their holiday home before we travel 1st class on the train down to the airport for an overnight stay. Flying in a cabin we've never been seated in too since it's a big celebration year and DS's last family holiday before he sits his A levels and goes off to university. Seems like no time at all since we took him for his first birthday in WDW...sigh...
Finally bought all the last clothing items too ( yesterday wow the stores were super busy ). Just a few snacks and a couple of toiletries left to get. I wanted to start laundry before packing the cases today. It's not happened the neighbour's dog was barking and howling from 00:50 am at a level of 80 decibels until 05:00am and I'm too shattered to do it. Back at work tomorrow too...gonna get a nap at some point and dream of a Sunken Treasure on the sand beside the water at BC with the sun on my face.

Now you see it, now you don't. Remember that nice one liter bottle of Dasani that Housekeeping left in the room everyday? Well, that's all it is now - just a memory. Remember those nice extra toiletries in the room? Those are gone, too; remaining are two soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. No more mouthwash, vanity kit, etc. - those, too, are just memories. The ceramic tray at the sink area now looks silly, with just the body lotion standing in the middle. Why does Disney bother to introduce something new and worthwhile, then suddenly drop it? The water probably costs less than a dollar, and the other items may total a dollar. The Swan and Dolphin provide four 16.9 oz. Dasanis each day, at no extra cost. Their room rates for newly remodeled, deluxe guest rooms are easily 50%-60% less than BC and YC rack rates.

Large Balcony
Grandstand Section
Highest Floor
Upper Floor
Near Paddock
Shoreward I think those details refer to SSR not BC :crazy: methinks a gremlin or a huddle of the little sods are playing with the site again:scared:

Help! What are current options for eating breakfast at Yacht Club/ Beach Club? I know about CapeMay Cafe and Beach Club Marketplace. Anywhere else? With the restaurant work, I'vd lost track of what's open and what's closed.

Help! What are current options for eating breakfast at Yacht Club/ Beach Club? I know about CapeMay Cafe and Beach Club Marketplace. Anywhere else? With the restaurant work, I'vd lost track of what's open and what's closed.

Also have the Captains grille, and peaking of which has anyone might know why I can not reserve a dinner reservation for any date in October, I can all Sept long but not in October. Just curious otherwise Ill make a call to the reservation line to get a spot

Large Balcony
Grandstand Section
Highest Floor
Upper Floor
Near Paddock

Roger will like that!

:eeyore:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter