• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Hello, We check in next week for our first ever stay at the Wilderness Lodge--very excited! This is an anniversary trip just my hubby and I and are looking to mainly eat and dine at lounges, quick service, etc. We decided to purchase the resort mugs, can anyone tell me what location (s) exist here to fill them?

You can purchase them at Roaring Forks or the Geyser Point quick service location. The refill stations are there too. The mugs will work at any WDW resort beverage station. :)
Wood Nymph answered your question well, but I will add that now Roaring Fork is open for mug refills 24 hours a day. This is new, and a great improvement. It is on the first floor in the middle of the North Wing, very centrally located.

Here’s some pictures.
A803BE50-AAD6-4D94-849C-A13957D023D1.jpeg
FA0D654E-CC98-48F5-A7CE-ABE9E7E5B0A5.jpeg
17F570DD-C982-4B40-A463-4396D19A92A7.jpeg

Good morning from Wilderness Lodge
p1856098005-4.jpg

p1803384007-4.jpg

p1705132726-4.jpg

p1620483221-4.jpg

p1750910197-4.jpg

We leave the lodge today, but it is a spectacular place and we can’t wait to be back.

Wood Nymph answered your question well, but I will add that now Roaring Fork is open for mug refills 24 hours a day. This is new, and a great improvement. It is on the first floor in the middle of the North Wing, very centrally located.

Here’s some pictures.
View attachment 766975
View attachment 766976
View attachment 766977
That's great news!!! I can't tell you how many times we've arrived back at the Lodge from a late night in the parks wanting to get a drink and it was closed.

Hi folks! Can anyone confirm if H2O products are still in the rooms (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion)? Hate to pack all of those items if it’s still available in the room. Thanks!

Hi folks! Can anyone confirm if H2O products are still in the rooms (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion)? Hate to pack all of those items if it’s still available in the room. Thanks!
Yes, but they are the large locked bottles - shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. We asked for lotion, which came in the sample size. No soap in the shower, one small bar at the sink.

Is there a craft/activity room for kids at Wilderness Lodge? My daughter loved it at Riviera and I'm wondering if there is something similar?

Is there a craft/activity room for kids at Wilderness Lodge? My daughter loved it at Riviera and I'm wondering if there is something similar?
There is Reunion Station, it closed prior to the pandemic, and honestly, I can't remember if it was open when we were there a few months ago. We normally don't use it, so I am not sure. They do offer a lot of crafts each day, but basically the same offerings as the normal resort activities.

Yes! They now have crafts/activities at the Salon by the Springs. Here’s the current Recreation schedule for reference:

View attachment 770373
Note that WL doesn't actually have an official activity center like Riviera does. They do offer some crafts & activities, but they're limited and only available during the times listed on the monthly activity calendar. The Eventi Room is open from 10 AM-10 PM daily, and WL doesn't have a place open all day to do crafts anytime you want like that.

Note that WL doesn't actually have an official activity center like Riviera does. They do offer some crafts & activities, but they're limited and only available during the times listed on the monthly activity calendar. The Eventi Room is open from 10 AM-10 PM daily, and WL doesn't have a place open all day to do crafts anytime you want like that.
Thank you, sorry for not specifying… added the Rec. calendar so they can see specific times activities/crafts are offered.

When does the Christmas tree usually go up? We are coming weekend before thanksgiving leaving night before thanksgiving and only want to stay there if decorations will be up

When does the Christmas tree usually go up? We are coming weekend before thanksgiving leaving night before thanksgiving and only want to stay there if decorations will be up
Here are the previous dates the Christmas decor went up at The Lodge…

2018: 11/21
2019: 11/19
2020: 11/12
2021: 11/11
2022: 11/22

The resort decorations go up randomly, and unfortunately, Disney does not make any announcements prior as to when each resort will be decorated. They are usually always up by Thanksgiving, though. I hope you get to see them!

Hello! We will check in tomorrow and I’m finishing up packing. Are towels available at the pool or do I need to pack some? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter