Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Can anyone there now, or recently, let me know when the main pool closes these days? It seems hard to find an official answer online, because it changes seasonally and based on demand. We are doing a split stay, with only 2 nights (in 10 days), and I want to make sure we allow for at least one swim in the iconic pool. Thanks! (Also, is the geyser working? Just want to manage 5-year-old expectations.)

Can anyone there now, or recently, let me know when the main pool closes these days? It seems hard to find an official answer online, because it changes seasonally and based on demand. We are doing a split stay, with only 2 nights (in 10 days), and I want to make sure we allow for at least one swim in the iconic pool. Thanks! (Also, is the geyser working? Just want to manage 5-year-old expectations.)
It's 10 AM-10 PM right now.

The boat is great! It starts running an hour before park opening and runs until an hour after park closes. It is one of the best parts of staying at WL. :)
When we stayed this month the first boat to MK left one hour before early entry which is 30 minutes before official park opening (so the boat left 90 minutes before park opening)

You're so sweet! I think I'm going to buy it from there because I'm getting nervous they're not making it anymore. Thank you for looking into it!

You're so sweet! I think I'm going to buy it from there because I'm getting nervous they're not making it anymore. Thank you for looking into it!
You are very welcome. For what it is worth, don’t feel like you have to do so. I just wanted to give you the option.

Anyone know if they've restarted the Wonders of the Lodge tour? If so, what days it runs?

Yep, we did it in December! It runs every day of the week at 9:00. It was so much fun and super informative, I wish they did tours like this at other resorts. It ran pretty long (well over the 1 hour quoted) and we had to push our Whispering Canyon breakfast reservation back, but it was worth it. Highly recommended.

Any update on the geyser?
It was working when we were there! But one of the lifeguards pointed out that it actually goes off 5 minutes before the hour, instead of on the hour. So we definitely so people arrive on the hour having missed it. We passed that info along as best we could. We saw it twice while in the hot tub which was so much fun.

Just had a wonderful stay, but sadly, we actually forgot my son's favorite lovey that he's had since 4 months till 5 years! There was a fire alarm just as we were ready to leave, and since fire alarms really worry my son for some reason, we rushed out and forgot our checks. We realized the next day but basically could not find a way to reach a person at lost and found and despite a lost and found report, and several messages, it has not been found. It would just have been in his bedding in the little pull down. We were in Boulder Ridge 2nd floor, I think room 2503. If anyone by any crazy chance is staying in that room, can you keep your eyes out for it?? Thank you!!

We just booked our first trip to the WL 6/24-7/1! This one has always been on my bucket list but for various reasons never worked out. I cannot wait for our first visit!
Booked our first stay at "The Lodge" nearly 10 years ago. It has become our go to\favorite resort in all of WDW, and we have stayed at nearly all of them. Dare I say if we could stay anywhere for free, it would probably be the Wilderness Lodge. You're going to love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter