Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why WL rooms are sold out for next week?? Are they still limiting how many guests are staying at each resort?
October is a very popular month to travel because of the fall breaks and holidays. Wilderness Lodge is a very popular resort. :)
DVC rooms at Copper Creek, do they include the alternate studios as well?

We booked a DVC room and when doing some research here for what rooms to request, seems like those are really great. Thanks!
The alternate studios are part of Copper Creek DVC. You can make a request for one but there aren't very many of them.

DVC rooms at Copper Creek, do they include the alternate studios as well?

We booked a DVC room and when doing some research here for what rooms to request, seems like those are really great. Thanks!
How would you word your request for one of those?

We used to pay around $300 for Club Level here. Crazy how much prices are going up.

We stayed in a king room for 4th of July this year with a great fireworks view.....it was $346 per night...so not sure what the what is going on currently...1st week of September we stayed in a Fireworks view room at Grand Floridian for under $500 a night

I didn't check but I hope Cinderella tucks you in at night for that $800.00 and maybe Remi makes you breakfast in bed....

We stayed in a king room for 4th of July this year with a great fireworks view.....it was $346 per night...so not sure what the what is going on currently...1st week of September we stayed in a Fireworks view room at Grand Floridian for under $500 a night

I didn't check but I hope Cinderella tucks you in at night for that $800.00 and maybe Remi makes you breakfast in bed....

I mean, I’m all for Remy making me breakfast, but I think you should be able to choose between Cinderella or Prince Charming. Just sayin. 😂 I’m laughing too hard.

WL current rec calendar. Sorry it’s turned usually I can rotate them but lately it’s hasn’t been working.

View attachment 614023

FYI, I rotated your pic for you. WL really does have a nice lineup of activities. Most (all?) of the deluxes just have things on certain days…. So many daily activities at WL. Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking about adding a couple of nights in a studio at Boulder Creek but I'm worried about the comfort of the couch bed. Do they have mattress pads you can request for them or will we have to bring our own?

What are room sizes like at WL vs other deluxe resorts in the magic kingdom area? Considering switching from the GF for the savings, but I’m concerned about space as we will have a pack and play.

Also, are there rooms with bath tubs? I’m struggling to find an answer to this.

What are room sizes like at WL vs other deluxe resorts in the magic kingdom area? Considering switching from the GF for the savings, but I’m concerned about space as we will have a pack and play.

Also, are there rooms with bath tubs? I’m struggling to find an answer to this.
The WL rooms have been recently remodeled and they are gorgeous. The bathroom has the tub/ shower combo, with a rain shower head and sliding doors. The rooms are smaller than the resorts on the monorail, but big enough for a pack and play.

Grand Floridian hasn't been remodeled in awhile and the bathroom desperately needs it. But it does have a nice, deep tub. There isn't a ceiling light over the tub, so it gets a bit dark when the shower curtain is closed.

The WL rooms have been recently remodeled and they are gorgeous. The bathroom has the tub/ shower combo, with a rain shower head and sliding doors. The rooms are smaller than the resorts on the monorail, but big enough for a pack and play.

Grand Floridian hasn't been remodeled in awhile and the bathroom desperately needs it. But it does have a nice, deep tub. There isn't a ceiling light over the tub, so it gets a bit dark when the shower curtain is closed.

Thank you! Trying to decide where would be best for a first visit with a toddler.It’s hard to tell room size from pictures sometimes and the pictures have walk in showers. I’m trying to plan for just in case she needs resort breaks 😅

This is quite funny if you ask me...November 12th for 3 nights...I don't care if it is a fireworks room or not....

Just silly
View attachment 613920
We were wanting to switch from CCV studio to a WL standard or nature view. I have been checking everyday. Today they have nature fireworks view. No way I’m paying 700 something. I’m guessing since there are no discounts people are starting to cancel. I’am seeing other dates showing availability for rooms that are in 700’s. There was one nature view with king bed for 500 something. We need 2 beds though. Maybe they will throw out a discount since rooms are starting to pop up.

For those who have stayed club level... what was your experience like? It will be just my wife and I. An extra $200 a night over courtyard view.

I doubt we will be able to eat $200 worth of food to make up for it.. but how is the experience itself with concierge, etc.? Does concierge assist with making dining reservations? Is there a viewing area on the top floor for MK fireworks?

Even if we don't eat $200 worth of food, it'll still be nice to walk outside our room and have the breakfast buffet. We will also be returning to the room before dinner, so we'd eat the food at club level and have a glass of wine as an appetizer.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter