Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

For grocery delivery to Pop what are most people using now? Amazon/target/Walmart? Haven’t needed to do this in awhile.

thanks

If I plan on using an ecv during my stay, will I have to park it inside or outside of my room? And if it's parked outside, can I have a ground room floor?

It says we can check in now for our June 3 check-in. Is there a better time to check in or does it matter when we check in from now until then?

It says we can check in now for our June 3 check-in. Is there a better time to check in or does it matter when we check in from now until then?
Personally, I always check in a few weeks before we arrive so I don't forget. It used to be that you could make several room location requests (near transportation, 3rd floor, etc.) but the room request options for online check-in haven't been complete or very useful (the pulldown menus often include options that aren't really applicable for a specific resort) for several years now. And you used to be able to indicate your specific arrival time but I've recently learned that they now only allow you to indicate "before 3:00" or "after 3:00". Anyway, rooms are apparently assigned a few days before arrival so it's good to do your online check-in before that. I don't think that doing online check-in super early gives you any advantage, but having it done more than 4 days before arrival could be a benefit. Like I said, I do it early so I don't forget. :D

Last edited:
We will be staying at POP in a few weeks. We will have a car with us. My question is, is it better to drive to Magic Kingdom or use the bus? If we take our car there's the trek from the parking lot and across bay lake etc. If we take the bus there is the mass exodus at the end of the evening for the bus. Is one better than the other?

We will be staying at POP in a few weeks. We will have a car with us. My question is, is it better to drive to Magic Kingdom or use the bus? If we take our car there's the trek from the parking lot and across bay lake etc. If we take the bus there is the mass exodus at the end of the evening for the bus. Is one better than the other?
Much better to take the bus as there will be long lines at park close for all forms of transportation. Parking at TTC will mean lining up for either monorail or ferry just as you would need to line up for a bus.

Booked for Nov 2024, ages away, I know 😂. Usually stay at POR but took a gamble on PoP to save some pennies. Will be following this thread avidly, so thank you for all the info
I stayed at Pop for the first time 2 years ago. We had always stayed at POR or CBR previously. I loved Pop and have booked there again for my upcoming trip in October. I think you will love it.

We will be staying at POP one night before a cruise and would like to go to The Dolphin for dinner. We will have a car but would like to take the skyliner. Is it best (closer) to take the skyliner to Epcot or HS?

We will be staying at POP one night before a cruise and would like to go to The Dolphin for dinner. We will have a car but would like to take the skyliner. Is it best (closer) to take the skyliner to Epcot or HS?
Quickest route would be Skyliner to DHS/walk from DHS to Dolphin.

FUNNEST route would be Skyliner to Epcot/FriendShip from Epcot to Dolphin.

Reading a Disney guidebook today & it really threw me for a loop re: transportation times … indicated DRAMATIC increases in transportation time due to difficulty rehiring / replacing bus CMs let go at the height of the pandemic. Curious what your RECENT experiences at POP! have been?

Quickest route would be Skyliner to DHS/walk from DHS to Dolphin.

FUNNEST route would be Skyliner to Epcot/FriendShip from Epcot to Dolphin.
Hmmmm....I would think taking the skylner to Epcot and then walking to Dolphin would be the shorter walk/quicker time. We've stayed at Dolphin and Beach Club and done the walk to Epcot and DHS and definitely feel it's shorter/faster walking from epcot skyliner to dolphin than walking from dhs. We would (and do) skyline to Epcot to go anywhere on the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter