Disney's Magical Express

disney13

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys,

Received a nice surprise today. An envelope with all the details/tags for Disney's Magical Express. Nice booklet and more importantly, a voucher for a free pin and lanyard!!!

Looks like they are sending these out overseas.

Good news for all those who want to use it,
Andy

Good news Andy as we are booked on DME (must be about the same time as you as we are there at the same time ;) )

Can I ask, did you book through Dreams (as I've heard others get their vouchers from them) or did you book direct with CRO as I have done?

Thanks

Karen

Hi Karen,

We booked via the DVC and since there are 8 of us going, we booked everything through Magical Gatherings. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to receive anything from them. I'm pleasantly surprised!

Hopefully you should receive yours soon. How are you travelling to Orlando? (Don't say by plane, please :rotfl2: )

Andy

By plane, Andy ;)

LOL, we are flying from Gatwick on August 13th with BA - first night we are at CBR (due to high point cost of Saturday night!) and most of the remainder we are DVC resorts so I wonder if a call to Member services might be a good plan. I did not ring them originally as our first night's not at a DVC resort but maybe it won't matter.

When do you fly out?

We fly out on the 13th as well! From Gatwick but with Delta via Atlanta. We are staying at the Wilderess Lodge on the first night using AP discount. Then onto the Villas at WL for 10 nights and Vero Beach for 4 nights.

If you need it, I have the direct number for DME.

Let me know,
Andy

Andy - I would really appreciate that :)

What a coincidence that we are flying out on the same day! I love the WL. Definitely on my list to stay at!

Thank you

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter