disneys hilton head vs disney beach house

Disney resort is on the marsh behind Shelter Cove shopping area, Disney beach house is in gated Palmetto Dunes neighborhood across the street. Beach house does not have any lodging-this is the beach access for DVC guests. You can bike, drive or take the Disney Shuttle over. Both resort and beach house have a pool and snack bar.

Last edited:
Makes sense. We are at HHI now and were confused, as we had never heard of the beach house. Thanks!

You'll find another swimming pool there, QS-Signals that I hear is only open part-time now, and a gorgeous beach for swimming and great in the morning or evening for walking, running, or biking.

The Beach House is great! I hope when you checked in they explained the BH to you. As mentioned previously, since HHI Resort is on the Marshland, the Beach House gives you DVC spot on the ocean.

It’s a really beautiful facility with a pool, QS restaurant, bar, and many other amenities. My sons loved Playing the billiards and ping pong there. They also had fun playing volleyball in the pool with other guests. There is also, what I call a clubhouse room with comfy sofas and chairs, games and a television. I can see this getting a lot of play when the weather is chilly.

We always go up to Beach House and swim in the ocean, but do our sunning and eating up at the Beach House.

Anyone been since they've reopened and have any current info on activities? Any current menus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter