- Aug 21, 2011
I’ll try to post pix when I can, if they ever reopen !Well, we’ve made the decision to move our trip to May 2021. *sigh*
Mom’s health will always come first. I’m not willing to risk that for anything. It may seem a long time to wait. But it allows us to plan and savour that planning for our next stay at our happy place.