Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

We will be staying in the tower in a few weeks and an wondering if there is someplace to refill our mugs in the tower or do we need to go to El Mercado? Where is the closest location? Thanks šŸ˜Š
El Mercado is the closest. It's not a bad walk. Take elevator to LL and walk through the old lobby. If you're at the pool you can also refill at the pool quick service.

There is a coffee station in the mornings at Barcelona. Does anyone know if refillable mugs can be filled there?

Just upgraded from AllStarSports to CSR for this weekend!! First time ever staying at Coronado and Iā€™m excited. Booked a standard room but we will manage. We are flying in tonight for our Tron Preview this weekend. If there were only 5 must knows about making our first stay at CSR as awesome as possible, what would you let me know? Thanks!!! (Just a 3 day stay šŸ˜Š)

Just upgraded from AllStarSports to CSR for this weekend!! First time ever staying at Coronado and Iā€™m excited. Booked a standard room but we will manage. We are flying in tonight for our Tron Preview this weekend. If there were only 5 must knows about making our first stay at CSR as awesome as possible, what would you let me know? Thanks!!! (Just a 3 day stay šŸ˜Š)
Walking the bridge across Lago Dorado at night is beautiful!

We too love to walk across the bridge, it is pretty at night! (and throughout the property. I love the early morning walks too).

I don't know if these are must-do's but some things we have done:

Three Bridges food was really good the last we were there. This was during covid and we did mobile order and sat near the water (lots of seating options throughout the property!)
Two of my (older - 1 teen/1 adult) kids had a blast playing with the giant chess set outside the Tower while I sat under a tree watching and relaxing.
In 2021, it looked like they were bringing back live performances in the evening - that was nice to sit and enjoy a drink.
Haven't gone in the pool, but we've hung out in that area, playing cornhole (and I think ping pong?) and having drinks. Looks like a fun pool.

Dahlia Lounge is on my to-do list! We just either haven't been around or were too tired to go.

I'm making up a previous trip cancelled by a hurricane and staying at Coronado in about 2 weeks. Really excited to see the old resort, the new tower, try a few of the restaurants, and take the ambience all in. Spoiling myself with a deluxe suite in the tower and I'm hoping I'll be able to see fireworks from some park at night from the room or lounge.
This resort has been flying under my radar for too long: it's time to check it out!

Oh no!!! Big changes to menu at Rix Sports Barā˜¹ļø They have taken away the waffle fries, the Reuben, fish & chips and several other items and added new menu items...

Any dining recommendations at CSR?
Three Bridges !! Best burger and fries Iā€™ve ever had, and thatā€™s saying something. Iā€™m going there for my arrival day dinner ...

I do have to say the delay with the buses may be a deal breaker for me going forward - itā€™s easy to say when youā€™re not there that itā€™s not a big deal, but EVERY day I had 30, 40 minute delays...just thinking about it frustrates me. If I like POFQ in May, it might be my go to. I loved the Tower, but the buses were awful and got my days off to bad starts

They better not get rid of my watchos! We are staying at the Poly in May but we plan on taking a day for resort hopping and I wanted to go there and Three Bridges.
So kind of strange but looks like watchos are still on menu but waffle fries are no longer listed as a side it shows ā€œFrench friesā€ insteadā€¦so looks like you can only get waffle fries if you order the watchOSšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter