Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

You may not know you’re being skipped when staying at the tower since several buses didn’t even pull that way. They just went straight to the park.

I will say I did see several buses for the same park roll through a few times. Makes me think they knew the issue and were trying to get everyone to a park quickly.

I have no complaints about the bus service and we stayed during jersey week when crowds were pretty high. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at CSR again.
Are you sure those buses that didn't pull into the tower weren't for Disney Springs which goes to the tower first and leaves property after the Cabanas stop?

They can't really skip the tower because there could be people on the bus coming back from the parks that want off at that stop.

Are you sure those buses that didn't pull into the tower weren't for Disney Springs which goes to the tower first and leaves property after the Cabanas stop?

They can't really skip the tower because there could be people on the bus coming back from the parks that want off at that stop.

I was on the bus. They were going to the parks for RD. The bus was packed and the driver asked if anyone was getting off at the tower and once everyone said no he said he was going straight to the park since there was no more room for anyone to get on. This happened 2-3 times during my 9 night stay. There were several more times that not everyone at the tower could fit on the bus so people were left behind.

Just upgraded our stay from ASMo to POR.
We have a standard 2Q booked. Are the Cassitas considered standard or preferred? We will be arriving late in the evening. Is there a way to contact the hotel directly for room requests? I have an international phone so I’m not sure I will be able to receive a room ready message.

Just upgraded our stay from ASMo to POR.
We have a standard 2Q booked. Are the Cassitas considered standard or preferred? We will be arriving late in the evening. Is there a way to contact the hotel directly for room requests? I have an international phone so I’m not sure I will be able to receive a room ready message.
POR is a different resort.

The Casitas has preferred and standard rooms.

There is no way to really contact the hotel directly. All phone numbers go to a main switchboard, guest services line. You can call and have a preference noted on your reservation.

We have always had good luck with the buses, and that's one of the reasons we stay at CSR. And the fact it doesn't take much time to get to the parks, usually a fast trip except when going to Disney Springs. Disney Springs seems like it takes a good 15 to 20 minutes to get there on the buses.

Does anyone know if Tree Bridges offer to-go? I will be arriving around 7pm and just want to take food back to my room.

We are staying for 3 nights in the Tower starting on March 1st. We will have a rental that we are dropping off at the Car Care Center by MK on the 3rd. Will there be a way for us to get back to CSR? Do we do Uber/Lyft or does Alamo/Enterprise have a car to take you back? I know other Enterprise locations pick up and drop off when you rent a car. Thanks.

MJ

We are staying for 3 nights in the Tower starting on March 1st. We will have a rental that we are dropping off at the Car Care Center by MK on the 3rd. Will there be a way for us to get back to CSR? Do we do Uber/Lyft or does Alamo/Enterprise have a car to take you back? I know other Enterprise locations pick up and drop off when you rent a car. Thanks.

MJ
The car care center has a shuttle that will drop you anywhere on disney property when you bring back your car. We've done it to all star movies and poly. Easy peasy and driver super friendly. (They'll also get you at your resort to pick up a rental car.)

Edit to add: I'd check with them for their current hours, not sure if they're back full force since the pandemic with longer operating hours in case you have an early or late drop off time

MJ
All info can be found here.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/car-care-center/

We will be staying in the tower in a few weeks and an wondering if there is someplace to refill our mugs in the tower or do we need to go to El Mercado? Where is the closest location? Thanks 😊

The car care center has a shuttle that will drop you anywhere on disney property when you bring back your car. We've done it to all star movies and poly. Easy peasy and driver super friendly. (They'll also get you at your resort to pick up a rental car.)

Edit to add: I'd check with them for their current hours, not sure if they're back full force since the pandemic with longer operating hours in case you have an early or late drop off time

Yes, I checked and it closes at 7:00 pm which is fine as we are returning by 3:00.

MJ

What fireworks can you see from Dahlia's Lounge? We were there last year for drinks but left before fireworks. Will be there 3/1 to 3/4.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter