Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We we’re there over Presidents Day Weekend. Only rode a full bus once.

Here’s the biggest benefit to Casitas: if you are leaving your room & see on the app that you just missed a bus at that stop (as in a minute or 2), you can walk to El Centro and catch the bus there before it leaves the resort. We were in Casitas 3 (preferred) and did this frequently.
oh nice that is a good idea

Also just booked club level for August! Second stay at Coronado, first Club Level experience! And I'm turning 50 when I'm there!!! So thrilled!

We stayed Club Level for the first time during our November trip (at GF) and I am not sure I can ever go back to standard. Seriously, to be able to eat a full breakfast every morning before heading out to the parks, as well as snacks available all day and alcohol and appetizers at night, followed by desserts, it is SO MUCH FOOD. It worked so well for our family and saved us so much money. My favorite was that early evening time, grabbing a glass of wine and a few apps and sitting out by the water.

Has there been any word on a pool at the Gran Destino Tower? I can't seem to find any info that says if they'd be adding a second pool to accommodate that many more guests.

Has there been any word on a pool at the Gran Destino Tower? I can't seem to find any info that says if they'd be adding a second pool to accommodate that many more guests.

This has been asked many times. There is no extra pool being added.

Keep in mind they torn down Cabanas 9B to build the tower which was about 300 rooms. So with the 550 or so in the tower they are only adding about 250 rooms. The tower is being aimed at convention guests. Convention guests rarely use the pool. I don't think there will actually be anymore vacationers staying at CSR then there was before. This is why they didn't add another pool.

We stayed Club Level for the first time during our November trip (at GF) and I am not sure I can ever go back to standard. Seriously, to be able to eat a full breakfast every morning before heading out to the parks, as well as snacks available all day and alcohol and appetizers at night, followed by desserts, it is SO MUCH FOOD. It worked so well for our family and saved us so much money. My favorite was that early evening time, grabbing a glass of wine and a few apps and sitting out by the water.
Has there been any official release as to what club level at the tower will actually include? It definitely varies from resort to resort, even on Disney property. I haven’t been able to find anything definitive as of yet.

So As I’m following different Disney groups there has been a lot of discussion in the past 24hrs from people from UK since 2020 dining plan was announced for them.
Many have been saying they will be staying at CSR next summer because there were no rooms at another resort they tried.
Does Disney only open so many rooms for each special offer plan? Should I be booking Aug 2020 now? I was hoping to wait till it appears online to check dates and so forth but my nerves are shot!
Any advice (or calming) would be appropriated. Thanks!

So As I’m following different Disney groups there has been a lot of discussion in the past 24hrs from people from UK since 2020 dining plan was announced for them.
Many have been saying they will be staying at CSR next summer because there were no rooms at another resort they tried.
Does Disney only open so many rooms for each special offer plan? Should I be booking Aug 2020 now? I was hoping to wait till it appears online to check dates and so forth but my nerves are shot!

Yes, they limit the number of rooms per offer (stateside as well).

Has there been any official release as to what club level at the tower will actually include? It definitely varies from resort to resort, even on Disney property. I haven’t been able to find anything definitive as of yet.

No there has not. We are all waiting for the 1st DIS members to report back after/during their stay.

I am curious about the coffee maker. We usually take our own coffeemaker when we go to WDW. I would really prefer not taking it this time. I thought I had read there is a Keurig in these rooms but I cannot find that info now. If so, what type of coffee is provided? Thanks!

I am curious about the coffee maker. We usually take our own coffeemaker when we go to WDW. I would really prefer not taking it this time. I thought I had read there is a Keurig in these rooms but I cannot find that info now. If so, what type of coffee is provided? Thanks!

They are Keurigs.

If so, what type of coffee is provided? Thanks!
Joffrey’s French Roast and decaf KCups and also some twinings tea Kcups. If you need extras of any of them you can call housekeeping and get more. We drink dark roast at home and generally find hotel room coffee too weak for us but think these French roast k cups aren’t too bad.

Hi. I am one of the UK people just about to book CSR. I hadn't considered the resort before but after watching videos it looks amazing. Can you tell me if all rooms have now been renovated? Thanks in advance

I've never stayed at Coronado Springs before but they got me when I saw we could get a club access in the tower for much less than any of the deluxes we normally stay at with the AP rate. We're going for the 20th anniversary of my 20th birthday in mid July for 4 nights. I'm excited for the club, being able to buy extra fast passes and my 5 year old is excited for the pool.

I have been hearing about prime now deliveries being refused if you are not present to receive them. Has anyone heard this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter