Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, the wing of the Inn to the left of the elevators is closed off. The reception desk is partially walled off in the center. The bathroom between the lobby and elevators was closed also. Sounds like a lot of disruption and noise, but it's really not. You will see a worker or two moving about here and there.
Thanks!

Epcot area CL question. For Boardwalk, when you look at CL it says up to 5 adults like the normal rooms but for BC and YC it doesn't give that option, but when I see photos for the CL rooms at BC/YC most the 2 queens rooms have the daybed. Anyone know if BC or YC have CL rooms with 2 queens and a daybed? There's only 4 of us but my kids sleep awful when they share a bed, so can we request a daybed room after booking or get a roll away bed?

We just returned from a 4 night stay at BWI CL. Everything went very well. We had room 4229, which is the first one on the left when you pass the lounge area. It was very quiet. The Boardwalk view was great in the mornings and evenings. We booked a deluxe since a Disney Visa discount made it less expensive than a standard. In the future, I would look for a discount on a standard room because the deluxe was huge for the two of us. Two TVs, two phones, sofa bed (uncomfortable as a sofa and probably not much better as a bed).
When you get off of the elevators, the hallway to the left was blocked off for the remodeling. We were far removed form that area and there was little noise. When outside at a quiet pool, you would occasionally hear some material or debris being moved around. No worse than the landscaping noise you sometimes hear.
The staff was great. Friendly and ready to answer questions. We look forward to a future visit.
we had that room in march and should get that one again, or 27, or 25 this coming tuesday if all goes well; then again this may for mothers day week;

Epcot area CL question. For Boardwalk, when you look at CL it says up to 5 adults like the normal rooms but for BC and YC it doesn't give that option, but when I see photos for the CL rooms at BC/YC most the 2 queens rooms have the daybed. Anyone know if BC or YC have CL rooms with 2 queens and a daybed? There's only 4 of us but my kids sleep awful when they share a bed, so can we request a daybed room after booking or get a roll away bed?
Most rooms at YC are the 2 Q daybed configuration (CL included) YC & BC instituted that 4 adult max a few years ago.

Checked-in to GDT/Chronos yesterday! Lounge is beautiful. Didn't have last nights "dinner" service but I saw they were having Salmon, Potatoes and Ragu for the kids. Made it back in time for dessert and they were the best CL desserts I've had. They had a nice variety but my standout favorites were the Gingerbread Cheesecake (well I think it was a cheesecake and the Carrot Cake! Will try and snap some photos today. Ended up with a room on the 15th floor which makes going to/from the lounge super easy.

BC CL rooms have less daybeds than YC CL rooms. It is the dormer balconies on the top floors of the BC that makes so many of those rooms too small for the daybed. The Yacht Club has a different design. You are much more likely to get the daybed if you book a room at the Yacht Club. I'm not sure why Disney decided to make all those club level rooms at YC and BC four person only, but it might have something to do with the lack of daybeds at the BC and the small - ish lounge. :)

Just got a call from DSS for our April WL stay. She gave me the date for booking dining and such and said that we could also call them on that day if we wanted them to do it. Nothing much else. She was pretty business-like vs magical but could be because DH called me out of the shower and I was in full Jersy mode in the background, 'whaddya want??'

Just got a call from DSS for our April WL stay. She gave me the date for booking dining and such and said that we could also call them on that day if we wanted them to do it. Nothing much else. She was pretty business-like vs magical but could be because DH called me out of the shower and I was in full Jersy mode in the background, 'whaddya want??'
Did you request a view? Fireworks/woods side or courtyard are the options. Not a fan of the enclosed balconies but I love the lounge seating so tend to sit there instead.

When in April? Ill be down 4/28.....

How many of your gang this time??

Did you request a view? Fireworks/woods side or courtyard are the options. Not a fan of the enclosed balconies but I love the lounge seating so tend to sit there instead.

When in April? Ill be down 4/28.....

How many of your gang this time??
I did not think to request a view, you can make that request via DSS? We are going the week prior. 4 so far, but I may have to stay home with my dog. She is a senior and I will only let certain people watch her.

I did not think to request a view, you can make that request via DSS? We are going the week prior. 4 so far, but I may have to stay home with my dog. She is a senior and I will only let certain people watch her.
Yea you can call or email if you have a preference.

Rats I hope you get to go.

I’m thinking of adding two nights at AKL at the beginning of our August stay. We have never stayed there before as we prefer the ability to walk to the parks. I think the kids would love to watch the animals so am looking at booking a 2 bedroom savanna view suite with club level access. The website just says a view of one of the savannas. Does anyone know which savannas are possible and any recommendations on room requests?

I’m thinking of adding two nights at AKL at the beginning of our August stay. We have never stayed there before as we prefer the ability to walk to the parks. I think the kids would love to watch the animals so am looking at booking a 2 bedroom savanna view suite with club level access. The website just says a view of one of the savannas. Does anyone know which savannas are possible and any recommendations on room requests?
ETA to correct myself. I missed one on Touring Plans room finder. One is on Arusha. One is on Uzima. I've only stayed on the Arusha and I like that one. No experience with Uzima and how many animals they have on it
I like Zebra vs Kudu as it's on the same side of the building as the elevators. But otherwise, makes little difference in what you see

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recent experience with AKL CL being able to help with a birthday cake? My daughter's birthday falls during our trip. Do you think they could assist me in getting a cake from one of the restaurants sent to my daughter's room?

Does anyone have any recent experience with AKL CL being able to help with a birthday cake? My daughter's birthday falls during our trip. Do you think they could assist me in getting a cake from one of the restaurants sent to my daughter's room?
Hard to say. Since covid and room service ending at all but GF getting deliveries I have not seen. I had to walk from BLT to CR to pick up a large cake for my DD for her engagement. It is possible cl can do but for non cl we had to fetch.

You might want to pop to the cake chatter thread for any recent updates. I have not looked there in a while.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-disney-cake-chatter-part-v.3558085/

Not AKL. But in may we were at CR atrium club and they worked with my husband to get the cake there for me. So some club levels will at least help with that recently. They even decorated a table for us.

I apologize if this is the wrong place, I searched the thread but couldn’t find an answer. This is the first time I will be staying club level and Google told me that someone reaches out before hand to help with plans. I’m having trouble securing a reservation for my first night there (coming from the Star Wars hotel, so we’ll be local if I need to go in person) and I was hoping they could help. I’ll be staying at The Contemporary if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance!

I apologize if this is the wrong place, I searched the thread but couldn’t find an answer. This is the first time I will be staying club level and Google told me that someone reaches out before hand to help with plans. I’m having trouble securing a reservation for my first night there (coming from the Star Wars hotel, so we’ll be local if I need to go in person) and I was hoping they could help. I’ll be staying at The Contemporary if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance!
You mean you need their help to get a room? You’d call regular reservations not Signature Services

their help is more for dining or tours.
First, only sometimes do they reach out, some contact few days before arrival. Others never reach out. It really varies
They can’t find any rooms available different than you can.

You mean you need their help to get a room? You’d call regular reservations not Signature Services

their help is more for dining or tours.
First, only sometimes do they reach out, some contact few days before arrival. Others never reach out. It really varies
They can’t find any rooms available different than you can.
Sorry, I can’t get reservations for the Dessert Party that night. I knew I left something out!

Sorry, I can’t get reservations for the Dessert Party that night. I knew I left something out!
Ah. pretty much same info though
they can’t get spots that you can’t get yourself
their access is the same as you see.
typically you are better off looking for yourself. They look for everyone that asks only during their work hours
you look for only yourself all hours you choose
can’t hurt to ask them but don’t stop looking too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter