Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Returned from our CL stay at GDT on 2/1.

Breakfast was good. Midday - meh. And dinner offerings were okay. Surprisingly, the pasta was good. Dessert offerings were good. I like chocolate and they had at least one chocolate offering each service. Chocolate chip muffins at breakfast, chocolate chip cookies at mid day , and sometimes more than one chocolate dessert- one night there was a chocolate cake with two options-one had mango topping and one had chocolate topping.

My absolute favorite things they had were walnut scones and chocolate dipped biscotti.

They improvised and made a sangria for me with apples and orange slices- pretty good.

I had two pog mimosas one morning.

Jessica told me they had vodka in the back if I wanted anything made with vodka.

The lounge was never too crowded. It was misted crowded about 8-9am and dinner time.

The view is amazing! Our room had a view of the castle.

Bus service was some of the best we have ever had.

Housekeeping was every day.

All the staff were good. Nichole, Jess and Jessica are standouts from our visit.

My husband left his yeti water bottle at Nomad lounge and I asked if they could call over to hold it and we would go back to get it and they said they would send someone to get it and for us to go enjoy our evening. Got a text while Epcot saying it was in the lounge.

We will be back.

Returned from our CL stay at GDT on 2/1.

Breakfast was good. Midday - meh. And dinner offerings were okay. Surprisingly, the pasta was good. Dessert offerings were good. I like chocolate and they had at least one chocolate offering each service. Chocolate chip muffins at breakfast, chocolate chip cookies at mid day , and sometimes more than one chocolate dessert- one night there was a chocolate cake with two options-one had mango topping and one had chocolate topping.

My absolute favorite things they had were walnut scones and chocolate dipped biscotti.

They improvised and made a sangria for me with apples and orange slices- pretty good.

I had two pog mimosas one morning.

Jessica told me they had vodka in the back if I wanted anything made with vodka.

The lounge was never too crowded. It was misted crowded about 8-9am and dinner time.

The view is amazing! Our room had a view of the castle.

Bus service was some of the best we have ever had.

Housekeeping was every day.

All the staff were good. Nichole, Jess and Jessica are standouts from our visit.

My husband left his yeti water bottle at Nomad lounge and I asked if they could call over to hold it and we would go back to get it and they said they would send someone to get it and for us to go enjoy our evening. Got a text while Epcot saying it was in the lounge.

We will be back.
We just booked GDT CL for an upcoming trip! My kids both requested it, since they loved the lounge. May I ask, is the pasta still the only “kids” evening offering? Thank you!

We just booked GDT CL for an upcoming trip! My kids both requested it, since they loved the lounge. May I ask, is the pasta still the only “kids” evening offering? Thank you!
It was when we were there last month.

Yes. They have the crudite over there also. I am sure you could ask for uncrustables if they like those.
We actually inly had the evening offering one night because there was not much appealing to us and other times, we had dinner plans.

I liked the 3 bridges. We had lunch in the QS and it was okay. My husband and I share meals where we can. No one likes to get full when hitting the parks all day.

Yes. They have the crudite over there also. I am sure you could ask for uncrustables if they like those.
We actually inly had the evening offering one night because there was not much appealing to us and other times, we had dinner plans.

I liked the 3 bridges. We had lunch in the QS and it was okay. My husband and I share meals where we can. No one likes to get full when hitting the parks all day.
They did have uncrustables for snack time, so I’m sure they’d bring them out for dinner as karen4546 suggested!

Regarding the BWI Deluxe Club level rooms...which third floor (larger balcony) rooms are a shorter walk to the club level - the block of two above Trattoria al Forno (3257, 3255) or the block of three toward the old ESPN (3225, 3227, 3229)? Ok with walking up stairs. Thanks!

Regarding the BWI Deluxe Club level rooms...which third floor (larger balcony) rooms are a shorter walk to the club level - the block of two above Trattoria al Forno (3257, 3255) or the block of three toward the old ESPN (3225, 3227, 3229)? Ok with walking up stairs. Thanks!
Neither are close by most definitions.
The stairs would be closer to 52/57. We had one of those 2, forget which but we walked out of our room and straight up the stairs that empty behind the CM desk
But that’s not really near the lounge

Neither are close by most definitions.
The stairs would be closer to 52/57. We had one of those 2, forget which but we walked out of our room and straight up the stairs that empty behind the CM desk
But that’s not really near the lounge
Thanks. For the 5 rooms on the 4th floor, the block of three (closer to old espn) are a shorter walk to the lounge, right?

Thanks. For the 5 rooms on the 4th floor, the block of three (closer to old espn) are a shorter walk to the lounge, right?

The rooms are on top of each other. Same locations on 3 as they are on 4
The trio of rooms are closer to the lounge.
I like the other rooms though and always get them. I like to be closer to the entertainment on the boardwalk. We sit in our room and watch
It's like 2 min walk. If that

Yes 4229 is the closest Deluxe CL room to the CL lounge and 4227 and 4225 are the next 2 rooms. 4229 is really about 2 standard rooms away from the CL lounge and across the hallway.

Dave

Since the thread is languishing on page 2, I thought I’d revive it with a really dumb, specific question…. On pics of YC/BC CL I have noticed that on the days they serve the “seasonal egg casserole,” BC CL seems to have regular plain scrambled eggs next to it, but I’ve never seen the regular eggs in YC CL pics…. Anyone see them at YC?
We just returned today from YC. They had both the egg casserole with spinach, mushroom etc. AND they also had regular scrambled eggs next to it. We were there for 5 days and this happened on two of the days that I noticed. You can definitely ask for regular scrambled eggs if they are not out. They were very accommodating to those who asked for items not on the regular rotation. Have a great time!

We just returned today from YC. They had both the egg casserole with spinach, mushroom etc. AND they also had regular scrambled eggs next to it. We were there for 5 days and this happened on two of the days that I noticed. You can definitely ask for regular scrambled eggs if they are not out. They were very accommodating to those who asked for items not on the regular rotation. Have a great time!
Good to hear. Thanks for the great report.
Hope you had a great vacation. 😀

we had booked beach club Garden view club level for our fall break trip but I just switched to yc after reading on here we have a better chance of getting a daybed over there. There appear to be very few garden view club level rooms at bc or yc (on touring plans it looks like bc has 6ish and yc has 3). Does anyone know if these rooms have a daybed. I read one older review of one of the yc garden view cl rooms and the person leaving it says there is a daybed. However it was from maybe 2016 so things could have changed.

We are a group of 4 but our kids prefer not to sleep together. So that’s the reason for the curiosity.

we had booked beach club Garden view club level for our fall break trip but I just switched to yc after reading on here we have a better chance of getting a daybed over there. There appear to be very few garden view club level rooms at bc or yc (on touring plans it looks like bc has 6ish and yc has 3). Does anyone know if these rooms have a daybed. I read one older review of one of the yc garden view cl rooms and the person leaving it says there is a daybed. However it was from maybe 2016 so things could have changed.

We are a group of 4 but our kids prefer not to sleep together. So that’s the reason for the curiosity.

We just returned from staying in a GV CL room at YC. We had a king bed room & did not have a sofa/ day bed. I think there are only 4 GV CL rooms. Not sure how the other 3 are configured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter