Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It does blow. What I do is set an alarm for 6:55, stay in bed, grab my glasses, do what I'm doing for rides, etc. Then go right back to sleep. The part I do like is I can set everything for later in the day because I'm married to someone who is deathly allergic to any time of the day prior to 10am LOL
Lol. Apparently my family are late sleepers too. Sitting at the bus now and had to change our first ride several times. Should have stayed in bed. My problem is once I'm up, I need the bathroom and I'm up for the day then. I'm a tad cranky today🤣🤣

Lol. Apparently my family are late sleepers too. Sitting at the bus now and had to change our first ride several times. Should have stayed in bed. My problem is once I'm up, I need the bathroom and I'm up for the day then. I'm a tad cranky today🤣🤣
I feel ya. Seeing how I'm hitting the bathroom multiple times a night already, I've mastered that and returning to sleep. Oh the joys of aging :rolleyes1

Do cl cast members always call you before your stay to check in with you? I just had an annoying experience with a cast member after I added a guest and made a room request for the day bed. Would love to just talk to them personally.

Do cl cast members always call you before your stay to check in with you? I just had an annoying experience with a cast member after I added a guest and made a room request for the day bed. Would love to just talk to them personally.
No. This is a Resort by Resort choice.
Which Resort are you staying at?
Someone here likely knows if that resort is doing it or not

Hahaha. My dh would be happy to never come back. It kills me he doesn't have the Disney gene. He also doesn't like chocolate😳 We bribe him with a day of golf. I went with just the kids last year and I almost felt it was more relaxed. Plus my kids liked me when dh wasn't there, he's apparently the cool one.
Are you married to my husband? 😂

Boardwalk
Yes, you will get a call from them. Someone who is manning the Inn Keeper's desk will call you approx 7-5 days before you arrive. This person is physically working at BWI, not a call center. It's typically Joe or Brittany, though it's been mentioned here Brittany is getting a promotion and may not be there much longer. Not sure who will get rotated to her place. Trying to think who I'd guess. Maybe JJ? So many of the others are so new it's hard to guess.

Yes, you will get a call from them. Someone who is manning the Inn Keeper's desk will call you approx 7-5 days before you arrive. This person is physically working at BWI, not a call center. It's typically Joe or Brittany, though it's been mentioned here Brittany is getting a promotion and may not be there much longer. Not sure who will get rotated to her place. Trying to think who I'd guess. Maybe JJ? So many of the others are so new it's hard to guess.
That's good to know. Thank you so much!

FWIW, I noticed Disney recently actually finally updated the rooms pics for that room online. There aren’t a ton of pics, but at least there are some.

It’s funny, we were staying there right after reopening and we saw the camera crews setting up. We all got locked outside the Tonga longhouse together at one point and we had a nice chat. Over a year later the photos (assuming they are in fact the ones taken that day, of course it could have been for anything) are finally online. 😂
Thanks for posting this! The photos of the Honeymoon Suite and the 1 Bedroom Suite are beautiful!
When I booked our room in Hawaii I was initially pondering both of those room types instead but the pictures were so bleak and dreary looking compared to the regular rooms that I decided against them. If the proper current photos had been available I would have booked one of those instead. Now it's too late :(

We have the 1 bedroom at Tonga for 1 night. It was not that much more than the poly TPV cl room. We decided to try it because it does have a TPV and something new. I would have kept the honeymoon suite but it does not have a view of the castle. DD’s fav thing is that view.
Does it? On the booking page it says "Marina View". If it's really TPV I would keep stalking for my dates.

Yeah, the "Marina View" description is accurate in the foreground, but leaves out the details of the actual view in the background from that room.

View from living room.
View attachment 694838

View from bedroom.
View attachment 694839

Balcony view.
View attachment 694840
Oh WOW! That's amazing! I'm going to stalk this puppy!
Although... if the Disney site gave accurate, up to date info, I wouldn't have to stalk it as I would have booked it when it was available.

Got a pre arrival call from a very nice lady named Brittany at the Boardwalk Inn CL for my stay next week! First time ever at Boardwalk and she was super kind about answering my dumb questions! She even said I could text questions to the number she called from. Very, very excited and had to share! Will take pictures and try to share when I’m there!

That is cool that you can text it. I'm guessing it's not the same number as Disney Signature Services, 407-939-7777? I get so many spam calls that my phone's set to ignore unknown numbers so I feel I may miss it lol.

That is cool that you can text it. I'm guessing it's not the same number as Disney Signature Services, 407-939-7777? I get so many spam calls that my phone's set to ignore unknown numbers so I feel I may miss it lol.
BWI number rings in on a different number
I too have mine set to ignore all unknown numbers. Theirs are a variety of a couple numbers at the BWI desk. Theirs goes to voicemail on my phone and I call them back if I need anything

It does blow. What I do is set an alarm for 6:55, stay in bed, grab my glasses, do what I'm doing for rides, etc. Then go right back to sleep. The part I do like is I can set everything for later in the day because I'm married to someone who is deathly allergic to any time of the day prior to 10am LOL
Grab my glasses! Yep!

At least dd has helped some mornings with bookings so I don’t always have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter