Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Makes me much less stressed. Looking forward to touring with DH at a different pace than the boys so between all of us we will make good use of all that CL offers.

We don't make it up much either for evenings but we are drinkers and snackers 🤣 I usually bring breakfast pastries to the room for later. We usually come back mid day and go back out at night. I like the drinks/coffee all day.

So this will be greatly appreciated- to be able to get coffee and drinks all throughout the day. I know people have mentioned their experiences but for those who’ve been to BWI CL recently. It’s ok to ask for a drink (wine, bubbly, beer etc ) in between times? Or even like a glass of champagne/mimosa for breakfast? I think it would put the cherry on top of my vacation!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Makes me much less stressed. Looking forward to touring with DH at a different pace than the boys so between all of us we will make good use of all that CL offers.

So this will be greatly appreciated- to be able to get coffee and drinks all throughout the day. I know people have mentioned their experiences but for those who’ve been to BWI CL recently. It’s ok to ask for a drink (wine, bubbly, beer etc ) in between times? Or even like a glass of champagne/mimosa for breakfast? I think it would put the cherry on top of my vacation!
I'm headed there Saturday for the 1st time but you can definitely get adult beverages at any of the CL any time they are open. It's how we justify it🤣

Recently no discounts as far as I am aware. Poly is the only CL without discounts for my upcoming 8/30 trip (and Poly GV CL still available).
We are staying poly cl in September. We switched from RPC standard room to garden view cl at poly. We had the Disney plus discount at RPC and now have no discount and the cost is just about the same. We love all the magic kingdom area club levels. Personally we’ve never enjoyed the Epcot club levels as much.

Yep I have done a few bwi cl stays post Covid closure and they are great with requests. You can take it to your room as well. Sometimes we put in plastic at 5p time and dd and I walk to HS and enjoy the walk better IMO.

Yes! Ask Lene for one of her special Ducky Mimosa's

Yep I have done a few bwi cl stays post Covid closure and they are great with requests. You can take it to your room as well. Sometimes we put in plastic at 5p time and dd and I walk to HS and enjoy the walk better IMO.
Yes! Ask Lene for one of her special Ducky Mimosa's
You guys have to give me all your BWI tips! I love the idea of bringing with me to epcot🤣 if I see Lene (never been there so who knows) I will ask for one. Will she think I'm nuts?

I gave my ods (the one going off to college in a few weeks) a choice to do anything he wants while dh and yes golfs and he chose mini golf 😆 he doesn't want to do anything good and Leave yes out. Such a good kid.

Lene is the best! She is wonderful with the guests and will do everything in her power to make your trip as magical as it could possibly be! My daughter in law brings a wine Yeti and puts her wine in that for her evening stroll through Epcot!
Awesome idea. I used my Yeti in aruba last year. Maybe I'll bring them. I am looking forward to a Grey goose slushie. I've been dreaming of them since last year!

Keep in mind y
You guys have to give me all your BWI tips! I love the idea of bringing with me to epcot🤣 if I see Lene (never been there so who knows) I will ask for one. Will she think I'm nuts?

I gave my ods (the one going off to college in a few weeks) a choice to do anything he wants while dh and yes golfs and he chose mini golf 😆 he doesn't want to do anything good and Leave yes out. Such a good kid.
Keep in mind you can’t carry in alcohol in or out of Epcot. However if it’s in a coffee cup? 😉

I drink red coffee 😂

*Metal yeti etc makes alarm go off at security so just carry in your hand .

It was a great value when we traveled with our children but mow there are only two of us and we find that CL is still more relaxing and saves time getting breakfast. If you try to get a quick service breakfast, you are waiting in line and waiting for a place to sit or carry it back to the room. It nice to relax and have a glass of wine. The cost is a little more and what you get will not add up to that amount but the relaxation and time saved is well worth it. Any other couples agree?

It was a great value when we traveled with our children but mow there are only two of us and we find that CL is still more relaxing and saves time getting breakfast. If you try to get a quick service breakfast, you are waiting in line and waiting for a place to sit or carry it back to the room. It nice to relax and have a glass of wine. The cost is a little more and what you get will not add up to that amount but the relaxation and time saved is well worth it. Any other couples agree?
Well, to a point. However, depends too on how much two of you drink adult beverages. DH and I can typically consume enough adult beverages to cover the cost of CL. We are no lushes but we aren't driving so we do more than our usually 2 drink limit. LOL
Add in Disney's alcohol prices and it doesn't take long for the cost to add up.
Heck, last trip Lene handed me an entire bottle of the wine I was drinking to keep in the room :)
One trip she saw what beer we liked and stuck a 6 pack in our fridge while we were out.
So I agree the relaxation and time saved is well worth it but so is the added bonus of unlimited alcohol at hand.

We travel as a couple and love club level. We enjoy breakfast and most nights stop by for apps and a few drinks. I am a point in my life where going commando in the park is not my style anymore. We like the parks but it’s the overall experience that we love, with the club being a big part of it. Walking into the BWI club is when I feel like I’m home, it’s not the overhead sign when you get to Disney or a park, it’s the feeling and vibe of the club (and my first of many glasses of Prosecco) that gives me the Disney feels.

We check in Saturday night amd just got a call from the Innkeepers Club! So exciting!

Edited to add my momentary excitement is now gone. I'm sitting in a 90 degree house and my new central air unit did not come in yet so no install tomato and its going to be 98. *sigh*

Friday I'm supposed to bring my son to set up his room at college and then we travel Saturday. I can't pack or do anything for either since it is so hot. Send me some good vibes that it comes in too and they can schedule me for Wednesday (though doesn't sound promising).

Last edited:
We check in Saturday night amd just got a call from the Innkeepers Club! So exciting!

Edited to add my momentary excitement is now gone. I'm sitting in a 90 degree house and my new central air unit did not come in yet so no install tomato and its going to be 98. *sigh*

Friday I'm supposed to bring my son to set up his room at college and then we travel Saturday. I can't pack or do anything for either since it is so hot. Send me some good vibes that it comes in too and they can schedule me for Wednesday (though doesn't sound promising).
Sending cooling vibes your way

Well, to a point. However, depends too on how much two of you drink adult beverages. DH and I can typically consume enough adult beverages to cover the cost of CL. We are no lushes but we aren't driving so we do more than our usually 2 drink limit. LOL
Add in Disney's alcohol prices and it doesn't take long for the cost to add up.
Heck, last trip Lene handed me an entire bottle of the wine I was drinking to keep in the room :)
One trip she saw what beer we liked and stuck a 6 pack in our fridge while we were out.
So I agree the relaxation and time saved is well worth it but so is the added bonus of unlimited alcohol at hand.
Can we be friends? 😂 I think we’d get along royally!!! Lene sounds like an AWESOME CM - I hope she likes me lol!!!

We travel as a couple and love club level. We enjoy breakfast and most nights stop by for apps and a few drinks. I am a point in my life where going commando in the park is not my style anymore. We like the parks but it’s the overall experience that we love, with the club being a big part of it. Walking into the BWI club is when I feel like I’m home, it’s not the overhead sign when you get to Disney or a park, it’s the feeling and vibe of the club (and my first of many glasses of Prosecco) that gives me the Disney feels.
Prosecco is my fave!!! We too are beyond rope drop to close. So looking forward to relaxing and living in the moment 🧘

100%, I view my time as money….I will gladly spend more money to have more time and relaxation….decreased stress

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter