Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

sounds like it's on a standard rotation now
hasn't changed for a few months, at least since May
The sausage, as far as I know, is plant based.
Sunday's is the only different morning, where they have the waffles added to the mix.
And for daily they also have a hot dish like polenta or oats.

Dinners appear to be the same pairings rotated every few days.
Kids are Mac/cheese, Mac/cheese w/beef, fettuccine, fettuccine/chicken. One offered each day.
Adults have the Bao Buns, Pork, Steak, Salmon, Shrimp, 2 items paired
sounds like it's on a standard rotation now
hasn't changed for a few months, at least since May
The sausage, as far as I know, is plant based.
Sunday's is the only different morning, where they have the waffles added to the mix.
And for daily they also have
Dinners appear to be the same pa
We are at Boardwalk (checking out shortly and heading over to GF), but we are DVC this trip. Our friends were staying BWI CL, and said every morning had some type of eggs (scrambled or quiche form), and rotated between bacon, ham and sausage. They only went up one evening for apps. and said they had chicken fettuccine and some type of bao buns.

irings rotated every few days.
Kids are M w/beef, fettuccine, fettuccine/chicken. One offered each day.
Adults have the Bao Buns, Pork, Steak, Salmon, Shrimp, 2 items paired
We are at Boardwalk (checking out shortly and heading over to GF), but we are DVC this trip. Our friends were staying BWI CL, and said every morning had some type of eggs (scrambled or quiche form), and rotated between bacon, ham and sausage. They only went up one evening for apps. and said they had chicken fettuccine and some type of bao buns.
Thank you!!! Our central broke and they can't come until Tuesday so I'm trying to stay happy by thinking of disney lol. We are in a heat wave and I think NY is hotter then florida😳

Enjoy the rest of your trip @mrsap

Hello
Has anyone ever gotten any discounts on the Polynesian's Club Level room since 2021 to 2022?
Florida resident , Disney plus , Annual Pass, or anything else that anyone remembers, or is Poly pretty much off limits to discounts?

Thank you in advance
Jack

Hello! My partner and I stayed at YC CL in February 2022. It was so nice; first time in CL. I didn't realize how much I needed to get away in the dead of winter. Plus, my birthday is right around there and I get so down around my birthday. Anyway, we are going again February 2023 (Arts was amazing!) but are staying Poly CL. What are your thoughts or should I try BC? I love BC and the Epcot area resorts, but wanted to try something different. My partner is excited for the easy access to dole whips, though! Thank you for your time and thoughts.
Both are nice, but I usually find Poly is not worth the extra price tag WDW usually charges. I like the other CL's just as much, and only stay at Poly if there's a really great rate.

BC is somewhat similar to YC, but not 100% the same. They partly share amenities.

All the monorail resorts have pretty easy access to each other via the monorail. Even walking from Poly to GF is pretty short. If you were coming back from the parks, you could easily take transportation to Poly, grab a Dole whip and eat it while walking to GF.

We usually go where we get a comparatively great rate. By that I mean great rate for that hotel. Like if Poly and AKL were ever within $50 of each other, I'd choose Poly over AKL. If they are far apart, I'd choose AKL. So look at the rate of BC and Poly and decide if Poly is worth X$ more - to you.

Hello
Has anyone ever gotten any discounts on the Polynesian's Club Level room since 2021 to 2022?
Florida resident , Disney plus , Annual Pass, or anything else that anyone remembers, or is Poly pretty much off limits to discounts?

Thank you in advance
Jack
Recently no discounts as far as I am aware. Poly is the only CL without discounts for my upcoming 8/30 trip (and Poly GV CL still available).

Hi. We are finally returning to Disney, our last trip was December 2019. We are returning to our favorite hotel, Boardwalk this December, and staying in a deluxe club level room. We normally stay here in the cottage gardens (love the quiet location and how close they are to the quiet pool). This will be our first time in the main building. Is there a different between the rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors? Is this room type only on one floor? Would you suggest we make a room request?

Who is still there for the club level team? We know there have been some retirements and people who didn’t come back. Will my husband still be able to talk sports with Lorenzo? I hear Redgie (sp?) the chef did not come back?

Have things changed in the club since we’ve last been there?

Getting excited already!

I know lots of people do this but it kills me every time to read it :laughing: You are basically eating $200 breakfasts each day.
I keep stressing about this - trying to make sure I maximize CL offerings without sacrificing park time! We are a party of 2 adults and 3 14yo boys so even if we miss some desserts or apps I know I’d be paying a lot just for breakfast every day anyway!!! Lol.

On a side note, does anyone plan their days/nights at the parks to make sure you get as many offerings as possible? I’ve already cut our ADRs down to just a couple (for the adults mostly) but where too you balance rope dropping and/or closing the parks or extra hours?

Hi. We are finally returning to Disney, our last trip was December 2019. We are returning to our favorite hotel, Boardwalk this December, and staying in a deluxe club level room. We normally stay here in the cottage gardens (love the quiet location and how close they are to the quiet pool). This will be our first time in the main building. Is there a different between the rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors? Is this room type only on one floor? Would you suggest we make a room request?

Who is still there for the club level team? We know there have been some retirements and people who didn’t come back. Will my husband still be able to talk sports with Lorenzo? I hear Redgie (sp?) the chef did not come back?

Getting excited already!
Love the Deluxe CL rooms at the BWI! There are 5 rooms on the 3rd floor and 5 on the 4th floor. Best views of the Boardwalk! In theory, the 3rd floor balconies might be a tiny bit bigger that the 4th floor balconies but either floor, you'll love the rooms and the views.

I keep stressing about this - trying to make sure I maximize CL offerings without sacrificing park time! We are a party of 2 adults and 3 14yo boys so even if we miss some desserts or apps I know I’d be paying a lot just for breakfast every day anyway!!! Lol.

On a side note, does anyone plan their days/nights at the parks to make sure you get as many offerings as possible? I’ve already cut our ADRs down to just a couple (for the adults mostly) but where too you balance rope dropping and/or closing the parks or extra hours?

Like with everything there's no one 'right' way to do Disney and no one 'right' way to do CL. You'll see both ends of the extremes... those that partake extensively in every lounge service and those that are hardly there.

I personally do not go out of my way to be back at the resort just for service. If our plan happens to work out that way, great - but I don't specifically plan around it. We may have a day where we don't have specific dinner plans and we'll loosely say "let's try to be back by 5pm" but if it doesn't happen, we just adjust and I don't worry about it.

The only regular offering for us is breakfast, but we're well past the days of character and more entertaining breakfast options so not much around to lure us away.

Mine are 12 and 8 and for many years our plan was larger lunches out in the parks somewhere and lounge nibbles for dinner - we were usually back at the resort for the pool anyway and were content with the light dinner, enjoying a Disney evening around the resort, let the kids swim, etc. - so we were often in the "every night in the lounge" camp. As my kids have gotten older and enjoy nicer restaurants / want to hang in the parks longer, our plans have shifted a bit to smaller lunches, a dinner out, then a beverage and lounge chit chat later in the evening.

But for the same reason I don't like being beholden to lounge hours I also don't like being beholden to ADR times (too much structure!, lol) - so we tend to work walk-up lists, same-day ADRs, and frankly call a lot of audibles on the topic. Some may or may not be comfortable with that kind of plan.

Ultimately for me, while the food/lounge part is certainly part of the CL value, it's not the only thing as I also put value (a lot of value in fact) on the guaranteed room location and/or view (depending on the resort) and CL CMs.

Perspectives will vary of course!

I wouldn't stress about it...

We typically eat breakfast in the lounge, TS for lunch, and apps in the evening. We do not usually make it for desserts because that is when we will be back at the parks. If there are some restaurants we want to try, and since we have been doing split stays lately for transportation purposes, I may book a 'regular' room for the first half and CL for the second half. Then we book the ADRs for the 'regular room' days.

We have been to Disney many times so our park times are relaxed: it's more about walking around and hanging out vs getting on as many rides as possible. So we like to go for a break in the evening hours and hang out with wine and snacks, then head back later if we feel like it. When you think about it, other people probably think we are wasting our park tickets because we are not maximizing.

Breakfasts are typically quite busy and I'm guessing that is the most popular lounge time. Later on time gets away from you and you may not want to go back to the hotel. It probably makes it better for the people who like the evening hours.

Also this is the CL enabler thread haha so proceed with caution :wizard:

Last edited:

The struggle to maximize CL vs park time is real. For me
-CL breakfast is non-negotiable. I want my espresso, I want a bite to eat without battling park crowds. If I miss EE, I miss it.
-afternoon snacks are meh but I’m always around as I take an afternoon break 😂
-apps & wine. I always try to make apps & wine, but I usually still keep a couple ADRs. We can be picky eaters so it’s usually hard for me or my crew to make a whole dinner off apps (BC being the exception as I like their offerings and found them substantial, never stayed RPC though). When staying CL I push the ADRs we still want later in the evening.
-desserts. I have come to accept over the years I will miss dessert. Maybe I’ll catch it once if the weather is bad or we’re tired that night. We like later night in the parks and desserts are not worth giving up that park time

At the end of the day, you need to find your balance between what’s important at the CL & what’s important in the parks and then you need to Let Go of the maximization calculations. Enjoy your park time, enjoy your club level time, show FOMO the door. You can’t have it all (and that’s OK!).

Getting excited already!
Remaining staff is few but significant
Lene is still there and keeping things in tip top shape
Joe has take over Linda's role at the desk
Brittany is in the lounge and often acts as Lene's backup when she's out, though there are others who are new that do also
Lorenzo is still there
Redgie is still with Disney but not in the CL
JJ is still there, working evenings
I believe that's it

We just stayed in a Deluxe room in July and got a 3rd floor room that we loved. Didn't mind not being on the 4th floor at all. We were right by the door to the 4th floor which made it extremely easy to run right up to the lounge when we wanted. I always hesitate to suggest requesting a specific room since odds are so low it would be available for your exact dates but we were in 3255. We've been in 4255 before too.

You'll get a call from the Inn Keeper's crew a few days before you arrive to see if you need anything. You can give them your request then if you want. I had told them that we'd like our room ready early if there was any thing they had early and sure enough, I got a text at 7:00 am. Can't beat that :) When we got there Lene said she was so sorry that she didn't have a room on the 4th floor and I assured her that having a room early was much better than 4th floor. And having the stairs right there was as good as the 4th.

Last edited:

Yes. We do.
We always hit breakfast. We aren't park opening people anyway. My DH is deeply allergic to early mornings. He may be pushing 60 but he's got the sleep schedule of a 16 yo boy. LOL

We grab breakfast near the end of the service and are usually still there when they put the snacks out and will grab some bags to bring back to the room for snacking. It's actually the only thing I like about the fact that they've switched to packaged stuff. It's handy for later. Then we head out for a few hours then get back for dinner service then maybe go back out for fireworks or sometimes we just stay in. We don't get desserts often at all. It's actually exactly perfect for our park style and why we've gravitated to staying CL so much, it's a natural fit.

The beauty of having AP and going several times a year. We don't try to do it all. We know we'll do whatever we miss next time. Even if we have DGD with us, we aren't ride over and over again types. One ride and we are done with that ride for that trip. Except for something like Guardians, a new ride, which are rare.

We definitely use our CL stay for BF and the convenience of grabbing drinks and snacks when we are at the resort.
When we stay CL it is mostly in the summer so we have a split stay with one resort being CL and the other not. We typically have lunch ADRs in the park but always have some dinners we want so we save those for the non-CL half of our stay. However if we miss a CL offering, we don't worry about it.

Thank you!

I am excited to hear Lene and others are still there. They are a part of what makes our trips so wonderful and I have missed chatting with them.

I appreciate your insight about rooms. I am looking forward to the view and enjoying the main hotel. Was your room on the 4th floor inside the door? Was it busy with people coming and going?

Thank you!

I am excited to hear Lene and others are still there. They are a part of what makes our trips so wonderful and I have missed chatting with them.

I appreciate your insight about rooms. I am looking forward to the view and enjoying the main hotel. Was your room on the 4th floor inside the door? Was it busy with people coming and going?
Yes.
And with the reopening they've eliminated almost all rooms outside the Inn Keepers door. Other than the Cottages and Deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor. I think Lene said there are only 2, 3 more now, right there in the corner near the door.

If it was busy I didn't notice anything.

To add to everyone else’s thoughts, I wouldn’t underestimate how nice it is to be able to spread out a bit and unwind in the lounge regardless of the time of day, especially with kids and longer trips. We use the lounge as an extension of our room if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter