Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

BC freezer has Mickey bars, Mickey ice cream sandwiches and some kind of fruit bars. I saw a woman get one and went to see what they were, but she must have taken the last one, and I haven’t seen them since.

Did you receive daily housekeeping at BC?

has anyone ever seen avocados at a lounge? also are veggies and fruits limited to crudités and fruit salads?
There was avocado toast at CR in October. (Along with coddled eggs every morning 🤮 )

As for fruits: there is usually a bowl of bananas and apples available during the day. Not sure what you are looking for with the vegetables: I have seen gazpacho 'shots', tomato soup, and there is usually some version of crudite/dip available. Sometimes grain salads that includes vegetables: depends on where you are and what they are serving at the time. Dinner time at YC will usually include a hot vegetable. No guarantees.

Not club specific, but given the recent trend of club folks staying at GDT, have any of you tried Toledo yet? Thoughts?

Not club specific, but given the recent trend of club folks staying at GDT, have any of you tried Toledo yet? Thoughts?
C8F67511-F05C-4FB6-A4E8-339CC23CA7F1.jpeg
I haven’t stayed at GDT, but when we were staying at AKL recently, we decided to try Toledo. We liked the atmosphere…the ceiling changed colors which was cool. We thought the food was good (not quite great) but TBH, we filled up on apps in the lounge because they were good that night so I’m not sure I’m being fair! I would definitely eat there again if it’s convenient to where I’m staying, but I would probably eat less in the lounge and try a few different things at Toledo. Their prices aren’t as high as signatures. If I had to choose between Narcoossee’s and Toledo, I’d choose Narcoossee’s because it feels more like Disney than just a nice restaurant like Toledo did (even though it has nice views). I’ll bet during summer when it stays light longer, views would be better and maybe you would see some of the parks (ToT or Epcot ball maybe?). Again, if staying at GDT or AKL, I would definitely consider eating there again!

View attachment 645085
I haven’t stayed at GDT, but when we were staying at AKL recently, we decided to try Toledo. We liked the atmosphere…the ceiling changed colors which was cool. We thought the food was good (not quite great) but TBH, we filled up on apps in the lounge because they were good that night so I’m not sure I’m being fair! I would definitely eat there again if it’s convenient to where I’m staying, but I would probably eat less in the lounge and try a few different things at Toledo. Their prices aren’t as high as signatures. If I had to choose between Narcoossee’s and Toledo, I’d choose Narcoossee’s because it feels more like Disney than just a nice restaurant like Toledo did (even though it has nice views). I’ll bet during summer when it stays light longer, views would be better and maybe you would see some of the parks (ToT or Epcot ball maybe?). Again, if staying at GDT or AKL, I would definitely consider eating there again!

Thanks! Very helpful

Well I officially failed as a parent. I just offered my soon to be HS graduate a 10 day Disney/universal trip as a gift instead of a party. Hotels/CL of his choice and he declined 😳 it doesn't feel celebration/special enough. He would still like to go on the trip though 🤣🤦‍♀️ just not for graduation.

Well I officially failed as a parent. I just offered my soon to be HS graduate a 10 day Disney/universal trip as a gift instead of a party. Hotels/CL of his choice and he declined 😳 it doesn't feel celebration/special enough. He would still like to go on the trip though 🤣🤦‍♀️ just not for graduation.
I got Disney trips out of both my kids for HS grad and one for college grad (the other hasn’t finished yet). I must say, though, that your son sounds like he’s trying to get Disney and still get something else pretty great too! My kids weren’t that savvy - maybe you haven’t failed 😉

I got Disney trips out of both my kids for HS grad and one for college grad (the other hasn’t finished yet). I must say, though, that your son sounds like he’s trying to get Disney and still get something else pretty great too! My kids weren’t that savvy - maybe you haven’t failed 😉
I guess that's a good way of looking at it, lol. I'm going with a thinker over a conniver🤣

I tried this with my graduate and offered to do a Capture Your Moment session, dinner at her favorite place, and a Cirque du Soleil show. She said no thanks 😂. She wants to go to Europe but we have talked her into a trip to NY lol!

Mine would probably decline too, and probably because we've done the parks and CL before many times. They'll probably want a big trip to Europe, my oldest may even want Japan and to do the parks over there, and/or a big cruise in one of the big suites to top it off. It's all about being bigger than what they're used to so it feels special, and unfortunately we've all spoiled them with the parks.

Mine would probably decline too, and probably because we've done the parks and CL before many times. They'll probably want a big trip to Europe, my oldest may even want Japan and to do the parks over there, and/or a big cruise in one of the big suites to top it off. It's all about being bigger than what they're used to so it feels special, and unfortunately we've all spoiled them with the parks.
We generally do CL, so it’s the norm for my kids as well, but they still love it. My daughter did a Disney trip with just me for HS and then we did a 12-day Scotland tour with her brother as well. Now that I think about it, the Disney trips are probably just for me 🤔. My son’s was Disney solo with me and the a Mediterranean cruise with his sister as well. At least my kids still patronize me (while I’m the one footing the bill).

Just checked into BC CL!! Cast members were amazing and super attentive. Currently eating a small snack before our Bn’C reservation. We were offered a welcome beverage when we arrived (strawberry infused wine)! Right now the afternoon snacks are the basic chips, cookies, candies, trail mixes that others are doing. Freezer filled with fruit bars and Mickey ice cream sandwhiches.

I will try and post more of our stay here, we’ll be here through Friday morning 🥰

Attachments

• A8BBB2B5-3D66-4826-875A-480442E4C472.jpeg
    A8BBB2B5-3D66-4826-875A-480442E4C472.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 8877DF9D-B4E2-43F9-A4E3-F8DC4680964D.jpeg
    8877DF9D-B4E2-43F9-A4E3-F8DC4680964D.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 199
  • E8C9AC18-7E19-4653-82CE-BAFF82BF7256.jpeg
    E8C9AC18-7E19-4653-82CE-BAFF82BF7256.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 61836607-3CD0-4B69-96A7-34C37F08EF33.jpeg
    61836607-3CD0-4B69-96A7-34C37F08EF33.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 8EDD6928-9C09-4C35-92B4-B117449A503A.jpeg
    8EDD6928-9C09-4C35-92B4-B117449A503A.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 987C94A6-57F2-469B-BDF1-5A7207CBD35C.jpeg
    987C94A6-57F2-469B-BDF1-5A7207CBD35C.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 211
Just checked into BC CL!! Cast members were amazing and super attentive. Currently eating a small snack before our Bn’C reservation. We were offered a welcome beverage when we arrived (strawberry infused wine)! Right now the afternoon snacks are the basic chips, cookies, candies, trail mixes that others are doing. Freezer filled with fruit bars and Mickey ice cream sandwhiches.

I will try and post more of our stay here, we’ll be here through Friday morning 🥰
Avoid the sugar cookies. They taste like the packaging.

1. I tried this with my graduate and offered to do a Capture Your Moment session, dinner at her favorite place, and a Cirque du Soleil show. She said no thanks 😂. She wants to go to Europe but we have talked her into a trip to NY lol!
    Unfortunately my husband isn't comfortable traveling outside the country right now (though we went to Aruba last summer and he went to Spain🤦‍♀️). I think we're canceling our July cruise 😔 we also live in a NYC borough so that's not fun for him either 🤣
    I'm sure that's why he wasn't into it. We did Disney 2x last year and universal CL as well (1st trip). I think he knows we will probably go anyway. I just don't feel like dealing with family drama and people possibly backing out last minute if we do a party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter