Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I was undecided on a theme park view room or tower club king room for our next stay & those pictures decided it for me.
Just for reference a Tower Club King room (there are only 2 both right next to the lounge) will be a TPV and is guaranteed to be a King bed configuration since it is a specific booking category vs requesting a King bed in a regular TPV room.

Dave

Just for reference a Tower Club King room (there are only 2 both right next to the lounge) will be a TPV and is guaranteed to be a King bed configuration since it is a specific booking category vs requesting a King bed in a regular TPV room.

Dave

Thanks, we had that room reserved a few years ago. We got a very magical upgrade to a 2 bedroom lake view suite. Very nice & we were amazed by the upgrade. Not unappreciative, but I really had my heart set on that king standard room with the theme park view. We were underwhelmed by the food service, so I‘ve been debating a return ever since. Not thrilled to pay full price, but with only 2 rooms, got to book it while I can. I’ll be celebrating my retirement after 44 years of nursing and a very BIG birthday. So I’m justifying the cost to myself that way. I can do the theme park view next time.

I think I like those better than Enchantment. Great pic.

Yeah, it’s a really great show, IMO.

Kinda random, but we had attended the holiday after hours event a few days prior. In past years I’ve kept up to date with blogs/threads/reviews on various MNSSHP, MVMCP, and After Hours events. But have been busy so hadn’t read up with things at all/had done no research, so walked in blind. All I knew was that I was already trending sour/grumpy at the almost $1,000 price tag for our family of four (these things seem so much more doable when they were in the $500-$600 range for my crew!).

But FWIW, we had an amazingly good time. Crowds were low for what I think was a sell-out (walked right up to parade and fireworks), tons of stuff to do. My 7 year old was still going strong at the Tomorrowland dance party past midnight, which is crazy late for her (paid for that the next day, but oh well!).

Made me wonder if going radio silent on reviews/ event chatter isn’t the worst idea.

Not sure if it was just us missing a quality holiday atmosphere in the parks or what, but we were impressed/really enjoyed this one overall. Yes, the price was steep, but Disney actually delivered with low crowds and entertainment, at least for us.

Kinda random, but we had attended the holiday after hours event a few days prior. In past years I’ve kept up to date with blogs/threads/reviews on various MNSSHP, MVMCP, and After Hours events. But have been busy so hadn’t read up with things at all/had done no research, so walked in blind. All I knew was that I was already trending sour/grumpy at the almost $1,000 price tag for our family of four (these things seem so much more doable when they were in the $500-$600 range for my crew!).

But FWIW, we had an amazingly good time. Crowds were low for what I think was a sell-out (walked right up to parade and fireworks), tons of stuff to do. My 7 year old was still going strong at the Tomorrowland dance party past midnight, which is crazy late for her (paid for that the next day, but oh well!).

Made me wonder if going radio silent on reviews/ event chatter isn’t the worst idea.

Not sure if it was just us missing a quality holiday atmosphere in the parks or what, but we were impressed/really enjoyed this one overall. Yes, the price was steep, but Disney actually delivered with low crowds and entertainment, at least for us.

Sounds fun. Glad you guys had a good time.

Hi all. I changed our poly stay for February to club level when they opened up those rooms for booking. Haven’t heard from signature services at all. Do they contact at a certain point before trip or soon after booking. I can’t remember from prior CL stays but I feel like I should have heard from them by now. We are 72 days out? Thanks!!

Do they contact at a certain point before trip or soon after booking. I can’t remember from prior CL stays but I feel like I should have heard from them by now. We are 72 days out? Thanks!!
It really varies and some guests never hear from DSS. Do you need any Signature Services?

The phones work both ways, you can also call them or email. Phone: 407-939-7777 or via email at disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com just have your reservation number handy for a call or include it in any email communication.

Dave

It really varies and some guests never hear from DSS. Do you need any Signature Services?

The phones work both ways, you can also call them or email. Phone: 407-939-7777 or via email at disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com just have your reservation number handy for a call or include it in any email communication.

Dave
Yes, I was planning to have them book our VIP tour. Not sure how long the wait on phone has been to book these but definitely don’t want to wait 2 hours on hold. I will send an email. Thanks for the reply

Good to hear. We have 12/3🎅🏻

Yes, I was planning to have them book our VIP tour. Not sure how long the wait on phone has been to book these but definitely don’t want to wait 2 hours on hold. I will send an email. Thanks for the reply
Heads up - you’ll get a return email saying you need to call to book a VIP Tour. They won’t take your info and finalize through an email; it must be done by phone.

Last edited:
For VIP tour booking, I would also call right when they open (which I think is 9am ET, someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the time) on your 60+length of stay mark. Don't put it off, wait for the next day, etc - VIP tours are harder than ever to book these days.

Some CR Tower Club lounge pics. With one exception (evening sushi), offerings are generally the same in both Tower Club and Atrium Club.

Breakfast cereals were the same every day - Raisin Bran, Fruit Loops, and Cork Flakes. In the top right background you see the "stand up" podium for CMs, which has replaced the CM desks. Perhaps oddly, while the rooms, lounge, and hallways were all renovated, that middle elevator lobby section was untouched.

Fresh fruit cup (which seems like cheap/pre-chopped/sit in their own juices kind of fruit), yogurt w/ fruit/granola/honey, and hard-boiled eggs. These were the same everyday. It might have been nice to see Disney install cold/refrigerated serving counters as part of the renovation for things like this... Tower Club food doesn't move all that quickly and this stuff sits out... awhile. Egg toppings include salt, pepper, and Tabasco.

Salmon (seemed to alternate every other day), various meats (turkey, ham), and cheeses.

Various breads and spreads. Some of the pastries changed each day, but were mostly similar.

Full setup. The two black pots are on warmers - one was always the now infamous Coddled Egg (why Disney??), and the other would switch daily - I saw crepes, French Toast, and maybe one other thing I'm not remembering? I like how plates and bowls are readily accessible.

Hard to see, but the black trays on the shelf below have three indentions to make grabbing individual served items easier. They are a nice touch.

Fruit in the basket was pretty consistent throughout the day. Juices were Cranberry, Orange, and I think the other one is tea (not totally sure though).

Afternoon snacks....

Lay's chips and Miss Vickies BBQ chips.

Sugar cookies w/ holiday sprinkles, chocolate chip cookies.

"Truly Good Food" yogurt covered pretzels and trail mix. The individual PB cups would be good with the apple slices.

Peanut M&Ms and Skittles...off to the left is a jar of regular M&Ms and a jar of some kind of fruit flavored hard candy.

This fridge was generally stocked with the same items during all services (including overnight, which can come in handy sometimes).... Apple Slices, Carrot Slices, Uncrustables, Sabra hummus/pretzels.

The larger fridge was generally consistently stocked with Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite Whole Milk, 1% Milk, and Fat Free Milk, Apple Juice cartons and Grapefruit Juice. I was told there were supply chain issues with Ginger Ale at the moment.

In my opinion, CR is doing a pretty good job with evening apps. It's not BWI blow you away quantity/quality, but it's solid middle of the road CL, for us at least.

There are four warm offerings each evening - two geared more towards adults, two geared more towards younger ages (or the kid at heart). On this evening, this was Miso Braised Short Ribs and Honey Glazed Salmon. The salmon pieces were of nice size and made for a good meal/snack, IMO.

The two other offerings on this evening were Tater Tots and Corn Dogs.

Various breads and spreads. Cheeses include Point Reyes Blue Cheese, Drunken Goat Cheese, and Manchego Cheese.

Same evening.... Crudite, Buckwheat Noodles, Lime Pulled Chicken, and Lemongrass Shrimp Lettuce Cups.

Wines seemed to change a bit, but options on this particular evening: Murphy Goode Merlot, Carmel Road Pinot, Grayson Cab, Decoy Chardonnay, and Selbach Riesling. All self service. They seemed to only have the wine out during the 5-7pm evening service, but of course you can request it at any other time.

Beer is self served in the big fridge - Bud Light, Angry Orchard, Sweetwater Hazy IPA, Michelob Ultra, and just off pic is a Goose Island 312 (which I enjoyed). They kept the beer in the fridge starting at 5pm evening service and kept it through dessert service.

On another evening...

Salmon was offered again (this time Herb Roasted instead of Honey Glazed the prior evening), along with Beef Bourguignon w/ Baby Vegetables.

This will make some folks around here happy...

And Tater Tots again. Oh, sorry, I guess on the 14th floor we call these Potato Barrels. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter