Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

AK has zero entry but I can’t recall if there’s railings.
That's the one resort I have vivid memories from the ramp at the pool, no there are no railings. :(

Seems to me Disney opted for it to look nice but be less functional.

Just to add to this, there are 10 DVC units total..... 5, 1 bedrooms and 5 studios which will combine as a 2 bedroom. If 5 people want a 2 bedroom, there will be no studios even available. So just as a previous poster said, they are incredibly difficult to get, you need to have a member that owns at AKL lined up before the 11 month mark In addition we have no idea when or ever if CL will return so I would not even try to book these at the present time.

On the plus side, pre-covid, AKL CL resort rooms were among the easiest to get, so that may be a better route to go.
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense!

A quick alternative angle to the PP’s response above....in normal CL times, WL is the one/only CL that has offered a CL “add on” option for non-CL reservations. When physically checking in that day you can ask to add CL access - I think the charge is something like $90-$100 a day (it’s been so long I’ve forgotten the specifics, I’m sure someone here will know for sure).

You keep your original room on the non-CL floor, but will have access to the lounge like other CL guests.

It has been said there’s a finite number of guests they can accommodate, but to my knowledge I’ve never seen a report of it not being available. Since it’s not advertised or pushed in any way, knowledge about this is generally limited to those who have read about it on the internet somewhere.

Of course, when/if CL returns, TBD if this same option will be available and at what price.

But historically, some/many on this thread would use this option at times when actual CL room reservations have been hard to find (which isn’t uncommon at WL since the actual CL room count is very small).

Hope that helps!

Thanks! That would be perfect. I'll look into it this week.

Does anyone know (if and when) CL comes back, does Coronado Springs CL have access to the extra fast passes even though it is a moderate? Theoretically speaking if everything comes back exactly the same as it was before with fast passes as well. Did Coronado guests have access to it before? TIA!

Does anyone know (if and when) CL comes back, does Coronado Springs CL have access to the extra fast passes even though it is a moderate? Theoretically speaking if everything comes back exactly the same as it was before with fast passes as well. Did Coronado guests have access to it before? TIA!
I did cl at CSR in Oct 2019. Yes they had the extra passes.

I did cl at CSR in Oct 2019. Yes they had the extra passes.
Hey Trish. I did the CL at Coronado Springs once in Jan. 2020. It was a solo trip and I really enjoyed it.
Would you stay there again if CL comes back? For me, the distance from the parks was an issue. I don't like to take buses (call me a monorail gal) so used Lyft more than once to get places.
I got extra fastpasses too.

Hey Trish. I did the CL at Coronado Springs once in Jan. 2020. It was a solo trip and I really enjoyed it.
Would you stay there again if CL comes back? For me, the distance from the parks was an issue. I don't like to take buses (call me a monorail gal) so used Lyft more than once to get places.
I got extra fastpasses too.
It was fine with the extra passes. I didn’t feel rushed for rope drop because I knew we had ALL the rides we wanted already booked. Yep I’d do again.

1 more day until I am enjoying Club Level again! Portofino !
I’m so excited 😃

It was fine with the extra passes. I didn’t feel rushed for rope drop because I knew we had ALL the rides we wanted already booked. Yep I’d do again.

I’m so excited 😃
Oooh, enjoy. I can't wait to hear about it. We are staying at Portofino in August for 3 nights after out yacht club stay. I don't have club booked - we are on the fence. It is out first universal trip and my son has a million restaurants he wants to eat at. We will most likely be doing breakfast and dinner out. Not sure if it's worth it.

Oooh, enjoy. I can't wait to hear about it. We are staying at Portofino in August for 3 nights after out yacht club stay. I don't have club booked - we are on the fence. It is out first universal trip and my son has a million restaurants he wants to eat at. We will most likely be doing breakfast and dinner out. Not sure if it's worth it.
If you don’t see me post PM in a week.
The upcharge was so small I figured it worth it . I’m bring DD’s bf and he will get use of it 👍

I’m so excited 😃
Awesome! As for Portofino CL, I can't even bring myself to leave Disney explore "that other park"! LOL
I'm sure you'll let us know how it's going if you can.

I’m so excited 😃

Have a great vacation! I would love to hear your thoughts on CL at UO. We think about doing CL everytime but then back out and just get a regular room instead. We tend to spend more time in the parks at UO because of the EPs vs WDW where we tend to be more resort focused.

I’m rescuing from page 2 to say that I flew in this morning and am at GF. And was pixie dusted back into the main building! What a wonderful birthday treat. Am eating at GF cafe before I head to the pool bar to hopefully watch my Manchester City win the Champions League final!

Yay, its about time you got some good disney juju! Have a great Birthday!

On a different note, I just sent my TA an email requesting to change my reservation to a club level room. I wish Disney would bring back that and fastpasses. I also need them to announce the days of the boo after hours event. I need to plan my adrs and park days around that. August will be here soon.

For those that have done both, should I just arrange for the car to pick me up t9 transfer to universal at 11, the check out time, or should I try and get to universal earlier? I will have that Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday and Monday we have an 1130 am flight. Hubby has work Tuesday so wanted to be home early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter