Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am thrilled to be able to say that with a LOT of effort/luck I managed to book a week in a 2-bedroom DVC CL room at AKL next October. After seeing the recent reviews and pics I couldn’t resist a return trip. The last few trips we’ve done MK/Epcot resorts, but every time I visit that AKL lobby I can’t help looking wistfully up at the 6th floor. It will be my nieces’ first visit, and I’m so excited to introduce them to Disney at such an amazing resort! Thank you all for your posts, I love reading everyone’s experiences!

I am thrilled to be able to say that with a LOT of effort/luck I managed to book a week in a 2-bedroom DVC CL room at AKL next October. After seeing the recent reviews and pics I couldn’t resist a return trip. The last few trips we’ve done MK/Epcot resorts, but every time I visit that AKL lobby I can’t help looking wistfully up at the 6th floor. It will be my nieces’ first visit, and I’m so excited to introduce them to Disney at such an amazing resort! Thank you all for your posts, I love reading everyone’s experiences!
Your sis/bro will have a lot to live up to after this.

"But Uncle took us to the club at Animal Kingdom!"

Have fun!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter