Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Here is a list of restaurants that are not included in the Dining Plans (there may be others - just was looking for special event types of meals we might want to try for our Anniversary Trip) - I've never tried any of these because we've always had the dining plans - looking forward to trying some of them!

From the Disney Website Dining page:

Capa - Four Seasons Resort
Citrico's Chef Table - Grand Floridian
Dining /an Imagineer - Hollywood Brown Derby
Il Mulino - Swan
Morimoto - Down town
Shula's - Dolphin
Todd English bluezoo - Dolphin
Victoria & Albert's Chef Table - Grand Floridian
Wanyam Safair - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Here is a list of restaurants that are not included in the Dining Plans (there may be others - just was looking for special event types of meals we might want to try for our Anniversary Trip) - I've never tried any of these because we've always had the dining plans - looking forward to trying some of them!

From the Disney Website Dining page:

Capa - Four Seasons Resort
Citrico's Chef Table - Grand Floridian
Dining /an Imagineer - Hollywood Brown Derby
Il Mulino - Swan
Morimoto - Down town
Shula's - Dolphin
Todd English bluezoo - Dolphin
Victoria & Albert's Chef Table - Grand Floridian
Wanyam Safair - Animal Kingdom Lodge

I've done BlueZoo and it was awesome! Best dining experience I have had in my 25 years of visiting!

Jay

You don't have to agree with it, but to say "it's not very considerate" is rude, imo. One doesn't have to take platefuls of food to 'replace' a meal. A one inch square of cheese is 100 calories. So some cheese and crackers, a few hot items, and some fruit or vegetables can be quite filling and makes a full dinner unnecessary.

From what I have seen during cocktail hour, most people are polite.

That's fine if you feel that way. I was stating my opinion. The CL food isn't intended for a meal replacement, and many of us have seen plenty of folks swooping in on the appetizers in the evenings like it's their own personal buffet.

That's fine if you feel that way. I was stating my opinion. The CL food isn't intended for a meal replacement, and many of us have seen plenty of folks swooping in on the appetizers in the evenings like it's their own personal buffet.
Unfortunately it does happen. We were at BC CL when the chef brought out a tray of appetizers. One person went up and slid all of them onto his plate as soon as the chef put them down.

Unfortunately it does happen. We were at BC CL when the chef brought out a tray of appetizers. One person went up and slid all of them onto his plate as soon as the chef put them down.

That sad that someone would do that...but as we all know, not everyone plays by the same personal rules. (Probably the same smuck at Philharmagic, that plopped his butt down in the center of the row with a whole line behind him waiting to fill in all the available seats, and refused to budge - I made sure I stepped on his feet as I struggled to get past him! But don't get me started on him!)

When we see stuff like that happen, we can either let it mess with our minds and ruin our day, or we can move on, and remind ourselves why we came to Disney - FOR THE MAGIC!!!
:tink:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

I have a nagging feeling that I already read something about this on this thread, but now I can't seem to find it! Is beer only available in the lounge after 5:00? Or if before going down to the pool in late afternoon, if DH wanted a beer is that something he could get upon request?

I have a nagging feeling that I already read something about this on this thread, but now I can't seem to find it! Is beer only available in the lounge after 5:00? Or if before going down to the pool in late afternoon, if DH wanted a beer is that something he could get upon request?
Beer is always available if the lounge is open, just ask a CM. Last weeK at AKL I had a Tusker with breakfast before our magic kingdom role drop. I am that kind of mother. :)

Beer is always available if the lounge is open, just ask a CM. Last weeK at AKL I had a Tusker with breakfast before our magic kingdom role drop. I am that kind of mother. :)

LOL! My hero!! We don't have kids yet, but I'm fairly certain I will be the same exact way once we do. I wasn't sure if we have a couple on the afternoon of our pool day whether that could be frowned upon. I would be mortified if the CM looked at us like "no, booze hounds, simmer down and wait until 5." By no means will we be smashed down at the pool but hey, its vacation!

Wow! That is loud!
The good news is that the resort is really looking beautiful. The grand ceremonial house, main pool, new splash playground and jacuzzi are all fantastic. Pineapple lanai and captain cooks in great shape. Just the mess over at the quiet pool to deal with. It was very loud so I would recommend anyone with kids who nap in the afternoons you're going to want to bring a noisy fan or sound machine to drownded out the heavy equipment noise. Today it sounded like they were crushing through old cement or something.

Staying CL at the BWI for a quick weekend in November in a standard room- what should I request as far as my room choices would be. Will I be able to see illuminations from our room?

Hey gang!!!! Today is our last day at WDW , I'm over here at the Poly right now and got a video of the back of Hawaii (CL GV) since I know a lot of you have been concerned about the construction. Here it is:http://s59.photobucket.com/user/ekmurphy12/media/Disney July 2015/016FE231-1CB8-46CE-8289-3BACBC08DB21_zps934evrmb.mp4.html

When I click on the link it shows me a tiny picture of what looks like the Polynesian, but how do I get the video to play? Nothing happens when I click on the picture. Thanks!!!!!!

When I click on the link it shows me a tiny picture of what looks like the Polynesian, but how do I get the video to play? Nothing happens when I click on the picture. Thanks!!!!!!

Hmmm...good question. I just clicked on the link and the video just started playing. Are you on a PC, tablet, phone?

Internet Explorer. Do I need to have a Photobucket account?

Well that's what I'm using. I don't have a Photobucket account, I click on the link and the video just starts playing. Sorry, I really don't know why it won't work for you.

Well that's what I'm using. I don't have a Photobucket account, I click on the link and the video just starts playing. Sorry, I really don't know why it won't work for you.

ok Thanks for replying to my post :) Tomorrow I'll use my laptop and see if it works from there. :)

I guess my point was that it can be a 'meal replacement' without someone 'swooping in' and stealing all the appetizers. You seem to be criticizing anyone who doesn't want a full meal besides what is at the lounge. For some people, this amount of food is very adequate. I'm not saying your football player son would be satisfied, but many adults and light eaters, and young children can easily use the snacks as 'meal replacement' without being 'inconsiderate'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter