Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

When it comes to views, Disney is pretty legit about the view categories. If there is a tree blocking your primary view of the castle, it won't be classified as a TPV room. So when you book TPV, you should feel relatively confident you'll get what you pay for.

Here's a view looking at the RPC TPV bank of rooms. As @trishadono noted, they are the 3rd and 4th floor rooms. The ones to the far left actually have an extended balcony.

View attachment 241779

You say $1,400 a night? That smells like a rack rate that time of year? Keep an eye out for discounts when they come out for October, I would think you should be able to a bit better than that, but I'm speculating. That's a big number here, in my humble opinion.

Keep asking questions, lots of people around that can help!
Oh that pic helps. The tree far right blocks 4201 but now I can see it doesn't reach the above floors.:thumbsup2

I disagree however , I paid extra for a deluxe and got a tree whereas the std rooms do not have a bad view in rpc.

I didn't ask for compensation but was offered non the less. So in the end it worked out.::yes::

Sheesh I'm cranky today. Probably because dd left for cali today. In over 50 stays I only had this view I wasn't thrilled with.

I am looking for ward to trying GCH and comparing it to RPC. Woohoo now that's a mood changer:cool1:

Last edited:
Interesting pics over on the WL thread that appear to show the new 7th floor CL "gate" that will control access from the DVC side of that floor. Here's a link to the post.

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS Information and Questions Thread

Thanks for the link :).

Hi All, I am a total newbie to the CL. My family and I are staying at AKL club level for two nights and then off to the Poly for 10 more (not club level). My question is, should I be concerned that no one has contacted me from AKL CL and we are at the 26 day to arrival mark? I have read that concierge would contact you at the 30 day mark. Is this important? Sorry if this is a dumb question!

Your question has been answered, but I wanted to say I hope you have a great trip and enjoy your first CL stay :wizard:.

Hello all. I have noticed that a few people on this thread have expressed some dissatisfaction with service they have received from DSS. I have been working with a wonderful cast member named Michelle. She has been fantastic! Perhaps if any of you need to work with DSS, you may wish to ask for Michelle.

Just checked into POLY CL and wanted to update that they said 1st floor rooms will be open today. They are doing final inspection and said we should get our room right around 3:00 . So happy to be here!

Do you know if all the floors been done yet? Enjoy Poly - we don't go until later in the summer and we can't wait. Try to post some pictures when you can.

Hi there! Sounds like a fun trip and it's coming up quickly. You've come to the right place for CL help!

With a club level reservation, you have access to a service called Disney Signature Services (DSS) who can provide pre-arrival concierge-like services such as ADR booking, adding room requests to your reservation, booking water park cabanas, fireworks cruises, etc, etc. DSS is a centralized service that handles all CL guests across all the resorts. You can access DSS CMs via phone or e-mail:

(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

If you e-mail, include your AKL reservation number in the e-mail.

Not sure where you read that a concierge would contact you at the 30 day mark but that's not accurate. DSS will often reach out to guests to introduce themselves and offer their services, but as @Maxie86 noted, some people never hear from them - so experiences can be a bit inconsistent. I've had/have a handful of CL reservations in 2017 and I've recieved a phone call on some but not all of them, so go figure! Others report receiving a post-card mailer about DSS while others have reported receiving e-mails. DSS is a new service that took over for "IPO" which you may see referenced around here. Depending on when you made your reservation you may have been in that "gap" period between the two late last year/early this year.

I suspect with your trip coming up, you don't really need DSS for anything but absolutely reach out to them if you do! Many folks will use DSS to note room requests - especially at a place like AKL, which you may want to do if you haven't already.

Hope that helps, feel free to ask any questions!

Thank you so much for helping me out!! :) We are soooo excited!

After a less than impressive stay at BC ( non-CL) just a quick update on CL at AKL. Checked in yesterday and very impressed so far. Staff polite and friendly and no sign of the 'alcohol police' that I read about earlier in the thread. Happy to report I have been served a nice merlot early in the afternoon 2 days running, in fact, the nice young chap has just offered me a second glass as I type.

All good.

After a less than impressive stay at BC ( non-CL) just a quick update on CL at AKL. Checked in yesterday and very impressed so far. Staff polite and friendly and no sign of the 'alcohol police' that I read about earlier in the thread. Happy to report I have been served a nice merlot early in the afternoon 2 days running, in fact, the nice young chap has just offered me a second glass as I type.

All good.

:thumbsup2 :drinking1Enjoy!

All good.

Thanks for your feedback! Please share with us pictures of the lounge, and enjoy your stay!

Checked into Contemporary 12th floor club level today. Unfortunately we have been underwhelmed this trip. We were last at this resort club level two years ago. We decided to self park and rolled our luggage up, there was no one to greet club level guests. When did this change? I walked inside and went to bell services and found a cast member in blue who told me I had to check in at the regular desk in the lobby. I explained that we were club level and has checked in online. She insisted that we still had to go there. It turns out we didn't because we already had a room number. Than there was no one around to take us upstairs.

A request and order with Disney Floral that I had arranged through DSS to be in our room at check in was not there. It was supposed to be a surprise for a first time visitor traveling with us. Spoke to the concierge and spent 1/2 hour trying to track down our order.

Finally, no turn down service on the 12th floor? When did they cut that?

We're pretty disappointed. We enjoy the niceties and service you get with Club Level and it doesn't seem to be here anymore. I can buy a lot of food and beer for what we pay to upgrade to CL.

Just checked into POLY CL and wanted to update that they said 1st floor rooms will be open today. They are doing final inspection and said we should get our room right around 3:00 . So happy to be here!

Yay! So happy to hear that it is opening back up! I love 1st floor there and am hoping for it in a few weeks!! Enjoy your say!

I remember at the Grand Floridian last year, there was a set of differents hot offerings on rotation, as well as a few items that were there everyday (such as the corn dog nuggets).
If I get what you're saying correct, at the ALK CL, the bites are the only hot offerings from the dinner service, they are plated individually, and they change everyday. Did I get it right this time?

This seems such a change from the CL service as we know it for years that I feel a lot confused about all this!
:) This is correct. There are only two hot items, they change nightly, and they are individually plated.

Checked into Contemporary 12th floor club level today. Unfortunately we have been underwhelmed this trip. We were last at this resort club level two years ago. We decided to self park and rolled our luggage up, there was no one to greet club level guests. When did this change? I walked inside and went to bell services and found a cast member in blue who told me I had to check in at the regular desk in the lobby. I explained that we were club level and has checked in online. She insisted that we still had to go there. It turns out we didn't because we already had a room number. Than there was no one around to take us upstairs.

A request and order with Disney Floral that I had arranged through DSS to be in our room at check in was not there. It was supposed to be a surprise for a first time visitor traveling with us. Spoke to the concierge and spent 1/2 hour trying to track down our order.

We're pretty disappointed. We enjoy the niceties and service you get with Club Level and it doesn't seem to be here anymore. I can buy a lot of food and beer for what we pay to upgrade to CL.
You know the inconsistencies can be frustrating! Did you know you can see your room number in the app even if you didn't do online check in? @BlueSkies just told me that.

"In the app touch on your res... in the upper left corner is your assigned room number"

Disney makes it easier to get to our room faster but they are HORRIBLE about communicating the process. Last summer poly stopped their greater . When I mentioned to the cl desk that the email they send said specifically to wait for a greeter they didn't believe me. I pulled out my phone and showed them said email.

I hope the rest of your trip goes smooth! Enjoy you are at Disney!

:) This is correct. There are only two hot items, they change nightly, and they are individually plated.

I agree. I think there have only ever been two hot items per night at AKL though - at least during our trips over the past five or so years. The chef plating them one at a time is a new thing though - that sounds like it has the potential to cause long waits.

Hello all. I have noticed that a few people on this thread have expressed some dissatisfaction with service they have received from DSS. I have been working with a wonderful cast member named Michelle. She has been fantastic! Perhaps if any of you need to work with DSS, you may wish to ask for Michelle.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you are having a positive experience with DSS :flower3:.

Thanks for the update. Hope you have a great time at the Poly :wizard:.

All good.

Sorry your BC stay was less than impressive, but glad you are enjoying AKL CL so far. Hope the rest of your stay is just as great :goodvibes.

I'm sorry your check in was sub par. I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your trip :).

That is similar to my last CR CL experience. Told to check in at main desk. Then got my room assignment, which was the opposite of what I asked for. No turn down most nights, heck, not even any towel exchange- I had to call several nights to ask for more towels for the next day, then they took forever to arrive. Broken drawer, stopped up sink...Some trips just seem to go wrong. Relatively minor issues that are magnified because of the price we are paying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter