• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Have all f the YC rooms CL been renovated up to this time? I have always wanted to stay there, but we are 5 and the kids want to try BC, so we got a deluxe room.

I would love to try one of the newer rooms.

I was told by a CL CM and the bellman that the entire fifth floor was finished, I'm not sure that answers the question though :teeth:

Does anyone know what types of beer and wine are currently available at YC? Thanks!

I'm sorry I didn't get a pic of the beer offerings. I did post what I overheard a CL CM telling another guest last week, it was Longboard, Sam Adams (winter lager), and two others. Try serarching my username on this thread and see what I said last week, lol. I forget already, think it was Bud Light and ?

DISgirls trip :grouphug:
Sounds like a plan!! :goodvibes:grouphug:

DG25 All standard rooms in RPC are on the 3rd or 4th floors..perhaps a ground floor room in the outer club building..which is Sugar Loaf might be preferable...it's the smallest of the outer buildings..and would be very easy to navigate...Also as Trish pointed out..letting DSS know would really be a good idea...and Congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding! :goodvibes

DG25,

Congratulations!!!

I agree with BlueSkies that a Sugar Loaf CL room on the ground floor might work best for you. the hallways are not long and straight. The CL lounge area is located in the 'lobby part' in the centre of the Sugar Loaf building on the ground floor. The main issue that you may have is navigating past some tables to get to the food area, which is cramped and located at one end of the lounge. Fortunately the tables are laid out on either side with a walkway through the middle to get to the food service. As long as no guests have chairs pushed out from the tables it shouldn't be a huge problem.
There are tables for 2 that are in the short vestibule area leading toward the marina exit that might be convenient to sit at, I believe.

I hope that it all works out well for you!!!

Last post, I swear. Here are some photos of the Honeymoon Suite in Tonga.

Entryway
View attachment 223835

Coffeemaker and closets.
View attachment 223836

The TV in here was kinda comically small for the size of the room. Since the CR Tower Club and the renovated YC CL rooms have those huge 4K smart TVs in them now, it was a little jarring to see the Resort TV info channel on this little guy! Haha
View attachment 223837

Bathroom pics:
View attachment 223839
View attachment 223840

Just a note: we could not get this tub to work. The water only came out scalding hot, no cold at all. It was disappointing cause it looked so nice and inviting.
View attachment 223841

Bed area with the beautiful drapes around the bedposts:
View attachment 223842
View attachment 223844

Sitting area. The artwork in here (and Tonga in general) was really cool. We also loved all the fresh flowers.
View attachment 223845

View from the room looking out onto the patio. The foot traffic to and from the other longhouses and Luau Cove was significant. It was a pretty view though.
View attachment 223846

Thank you, and there is no such thing as too many pictures!

The honey moon suite had:

Remote control curtains

Tv remotely raised and lowered in the cabinet so not to block view

Classical music throughout of Disney songs

Twinkle lights in the bathroom countertop

A steam shower and huge tub

Entryway had a neat feature, as door opened tinker bell flew from one picture and landed on another and lit up the castle

Dd laid in that lounge chair every night and listened to the piped in wishes music with that great 2 sided of windows view.

Special treat each night too!

Oh and a basket of fruit that was replenished ! Great assortment!

Wow Trish! How fun to see these photos. You definitely made some memories there!

Very true. What ticked us off most was that we were in the garden cottages, so it wasn't like we were even on the same floor as the lounge let alone within decent walking distance. Why on earth couldn't we keep a beer or two unopened in our fridge?! :confused3
You know at CR I simply told them I was staying in the hospitality suite in the garden section and asked if it was OK to take the glass of wine to the room . I said I didn't know if it would look weird on the elevator and such. They promptly got me a full bottle, opened it and capped it for me and let me take that instead. There were glasses in the room too.

They also gave me like 4-6 milks at a time for DS.

You know at CR I simply told them I was staying in the hospitality suite in the garden section and asked if it was OK to take the glass of wine to the room . I said I didn't know if it would look weird on the elevator and such. They promptly got me a full bottle, opened it and capped it for me and let me take that instead. There were glasses in the room too.

That is another example of the things that I liked at the CR CL - the CM's there were so ready to go above and beyond to help. We sometimes didn't even have to ask, they just offered to help with one need or another. It was like they were always watching to see if there was something else that they could do for you!!

Perhaps that is part of why we love the CR so much. We have always found the CM's to be amazing there.

Of course, the beautiful views, convenience, comfort, and everything under one roof are nice as well!!!

That is another example of the things that I liked at the CR CL - the CM's there were so ready to go above and beyond to help. We sometimes didn't even have to ask, they just offered to help with one need or another. It was like they were always watching to see if there was something else that they could do for you!!

Perhaps that is part of why we love the CR so much. We have always found the CM's to be amazing there.

Of course, the beautiful views, convenience, comfort, and everything under one roof are nice as well!!!

So good to hear. We haven't received our little confrmation book (the old incredibles book) for our club level stay but we got one for the POR portion of the trip. Weird.

Just received my call from Signature Services!!! Nothing I need from them, but it was great to get a little Disney sunshine on this cold, miserable day before I have to work 12 hour shifts all weekend. 57 days til YC!! :cool1:

Glad DSS is contacting guests. Hope you have a great trip in 57 days :goodvibes.

Just got a call from Disney Signature Services about our May trip. I am sooo excited! Our first club level stay!:cloud9::love:

Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first CL stay :wizard:.

I was going to say the same thing - nobody should ever apologize for posting lots of pictures! I could look at them all day long. :goodvibes

I agree! :)

I don't have anything to add about CR CL as we've never stayed there, but it is on my list to try (even more so now with posts like yours). It seems we often have the same opinions on a lot of the resorts, so I'm thinking CR CL might be one I really enjoy after reading your posts ;).

Exactly! That was kinda what we were expecting with BWI. Since we were in the garden cottages and thus so far away from the lounge, we just assumed they might help us out a bit more with an occasional unopened bottle of beer or an extra glass of wine to save for later. Sadly, that wasn't the case. It was disappointing.

I saw an old picture of a gluten free donut from someone staying BC CL but I have no idea if they got it from the CL or on their own elsewhere. Has anyone gotten a GF donut at CL breakfast? (Or maybe it came from the GF bakery in Disney Springs?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter