Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@GADisneyDad14 those are great pics! Hope your DW and friends had a great weekend, and please thank her for taking the pics! Any hints if we foresee an Epcot resort trip in your near future? :)

Early indication is we'd do BWI for an adult trip, but not a full family trip until the kids are much older. I hate to say it but with the exception of CR, we've been so spoiled by the kids splash pads at the MK resorts. It really is an almost critical amenity for us. DW texted earlier that "DS would be so bored in this pool" - which pretty much translates to "I'm not coming here with the kids." Lol....

Early indication is we'd do BWI for an adult trip, but not a full family trip until the kids are much older. I hate to say it but with the exception of CR, we've been so spoiled by the kids splash pads at the MK resorts. It really is an almost critical amenity for us. DW texted earlier that "DS would be so bored in this pool" - which pretty much translates to "I'm not coming here with the kids." Lol....

Yes that is our family thinking as well. Well, my girls are grown out of the splash pads, but they still find Poly, GF, and BC to be their favorite pool areas. Have to say BC is still the favorite pool, but Poly and GF are the more favored resorts right now....

Some more "on the ground reporting" from BWI CL.... :lmao:

Desserts last night. Not sure if this is what the pros really mean by "carbo-loading" before a race...
View attachment 222454

The morning offerings....
View attachment 222455

View attachment 222456

How awesome. I believe this is just on Sundays?
View attachment 222458

The most classy display of Bud Light you will ever see!!!
View attachment 222459

The nicer H2O products, including the foot scrub (Poly had the nicer stuff too but no foot scrub).
View attachment 222460
SO jealous!! We were at the BWI with a deluxe room the first week of Dec. and they were just starting to improve the food offerings with a chief at night but nothing new for breakfast. Life is getting in the way of my Disney fix this year and we currently have no plans for a trip in 2017. I may not survive the withdrawal symptoms!! So glad your wife is enjoying the BWI CL, but I agree it has a more adult feel. That's another reason we love it so much with just the 2 of us now that our son is grown.

Some more "on the ground reporting" from BWI CL....

Thanks for posting all of the pics, and a big thank you to your wife for taking the time out of her trip to send them to you to post :goodvibes.

The Mk resorts do spoil you, especially with little ones. Our boys are grown so having a splash pad/kids area isn't a necessity, but I still can't get my boys to agree to a stay at BWI. We've tried the BC and while we had a nice stay, the Epcot resort area doesn't really have good CS (at least not what we like/are used to at the Poly, WL, etc). I am, however, thinking about a girls trip later this year to try it out, so seeing all of these great pics is helping with that decision :).

Oh wow great pics! Is this the BWV or BWI?? CL? Would love to hear if she could hear outside noise from inside room?
. I am an incredibly light sleeper so I was a little afraid of trying BW view a couple of weeks ago, but it honestly wasn't a problem, and that view was awesome! The only thing I remember hearing were the boat horns a few times in the mornings, but those didn't start running until 8am. If you have children who go to bed early, I suppose the noise could be a problem because there's still a lot of activity on the boardwalk until around 10pm, but everything appeared to shut down pretty early. I'm not sure if that changes a bit in the summer?
Yes that is our family thinking as well. Well, my girls are grown out of the splash pads, but they still find Poly, GF, and BC to be their favorite pool areas. Have to say BC is still the favorite pool, but Poly and GF are the more favored resorts right now....
I totally agree with you and GaDisneyDad on the pools/resorts!! But I do think BWI is a great choice for cooler weather. When we were there, it was very warm, but we didn't really get in the water much at the pool because it was pretty cold (although kids probably don't care). And because the weather was cooler, people were really able to enjoy the boardwalk more. The magicians were great and involved kids in the audience. It will be interesting to see what happens when Star Wars Land and Toy a Story Land open at HS! Being able to walk to Epcot and HS was awesome! The walk to HS is a bit long, but we walked there and took the boat back. For those who don't know, it's much faster to get off the boat at the Swan/Dolphin coming back and walk across the bridge to BWI. Since I haven't said much about BWI CL in this post, I will add that we were impressed enough by the food and service to make our Memorial Day trip a BWI/GF split instead of just a GF stay.

Happy Monday, everyone! We've booked a standard room in the Atrium Club Level at CR, but I'm not seeing much information about room specifics for purposes of making a room request. For instance, we'd ideally like a King bed, close enough to the elevators, but in a quiet location as we'll be traveling with a toddler who will need to nap during the day and has a 8 pm bedtime (so quiet outside the door when we open/close is an important factor). I don't want to waste requesting a king room if it's not likely. And I don't know just how loud the 12th floor might be. Is there anyone who could recommend a specific room or help me find more details so I can narrow down our room request? Thanks!!

. For those who don't know, it's much faster to get off the boat at the Swan/Dolphin coming back and walk across the bridge to BWI.

Oh good to know.::yes::
Since I haven't said much about BWI CL in this post, I will add that we were impressed enough by the food and service to make our Memorial Day trip a BWI/GF split instead of just a GF stay.
Sounds awesome.:cool1:

Happy Monday, everyone! We've booked a standard room in the Atrium Club Level at CR, but I'm not seeing much information about room specifics for purposes of making a room request. For instance, we'd ideally like a King bed, close enough to the elevators, but in a quiet location as we'll be traveling with a toddler who will need to nap during the day and has a 8 pm bedtime (so quiet outside the door when we open/close is an important factor). I don't want to waste requesting a king room if it's not likely. And I don't know just how loud the 12th floor might be. Is there anyone who could recommend a specific room or help me find more details so I can narrow down our room request? Thanks!!
I think if you request king close to elevators should work. The closer to elevator is also close to lounge. (they are adjacent)

SO you kind of have conflicting requests. Closer to lounge would be slightly louder due to floor traffic.(more people pass your room vs far end where fewer do but you have more walking.)

Overall though it is pretty quiet so I would stick with king as first choice and close to lounge a secondary choice. They try to honor one. Or do reverse if prefer close over king.

You will have a great time, Atrium is so cool.

Assignment accepted! :lmao::lmao::rolleyes1:rolleyes1

If I have to do my part on CL reporting I'll be happy too as well....:rotfl2:

So.... my wife checks in to BWI CL later today for the Princess Half weekend. She's never stayed at any of the Epcot resorts before.

I'm worried she is going to love it so much she'll never let me book a MK resort again! :scared1::scared1:

SO fun! I hope she enjoyed it. I did the 1/2 marathon 2 years ago and it was so much fun!! I'm hoping to head back for 2018. I'll do anything for trips to disney according to my husband...:rotfl:

Thank y'all! :thanks: She and her friend are loving the room so :thumbsup2:thumbsup2.

Recent text from her.... "We found the back stairs.... much better" so thank you @gwynne!

As an unexpected bonus, they got to sit on the balcony and watch the 10k this morning!

I told her she needs to send lots of lounge/food pics! She said no because that's weird. Blasphemy. :lmao:

View attachment 222173 View attachment 222174 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Her view is incredible!! :cool1:

So here is my latest plot to get back to the world..... My husband and I are celebrating 21 years of marital bliss this April. :rotfl2:Don't you think we should do a kidless trip back to world? I'm thinking being on the boardwalk would be fantastic. We love eating in Epcot! I'm asking here because I know you people will agree with me..... :dancer:

Has anyone done this? Thinking 2 night.....

If I have to do my part on CL reporting I'll be happy too as well....:rotfl2:

SO fun! I hope she enjoyed it. I did the 1/2 marathon 2 years ago and it was so much fun!! I'm hoping to head back for 2018. I'll do anything for trips to disney according to my husband...:rotfl:

Her view is incredible!! :cool1:

So here is my latest plot to get back to the world..... My husband and I are celebrating 21 years of marital bliss this April. :rotfl2:Don't you think we should do a kidless trip back to world? I'm thinking being on the boardwalk would be fantastic. We love eating in Epcot! I'm asking here because I know you people will agree with me..... :dancer:

Has anyone done this? Thinking 2 night.....
Our trip to BWI a couple of weeks ago was for our 20th anniversary (without kids), and it was awesome! F&G is so pretty too so I think your idea is perfect! My sister is going to St Lucia for her 10th in May...sounds beautiful and relaxing, but I would get bored! I'm glad DISers understand my love of Disney...but I will say that CL is a big part of what makes me like it SO much! My kids feel the same way about CL:love:

Editing to add that I'm not knocking Island trips...we've done that too and they're awesome but they cost twice as much and aren't twice the fun, IMO. I'd rather take an extra trip to Disney;)

Last edited:
Thinking ahead to next year....:rotfl:

I am thinking about a 1 bdrm CL suite at AKL. Are those ever available with discount? (Especially military discount) :scratchin

Which view do you have booked, Theme Park View or Standard/Bay Lake View? This will impact my advice.

I am not sure where the King beds are on that floor... I assume there are not very many of them? I need to research that more. How critical is getting the King bed? If this were me I don't think I'd want to use my request on this because there are other, more important requests, but that's just me.

If noise is a concern, my opinion would be that you generally don't want to be on the Chef Mickey's side, which is the south end of the building. One time we had the second to last TPV room on the Chef Mickey's side and it was somewhat noisy. They play a song / have you wave your napkins every once in awhile. We could hear it in the room with the door closed along with general restaurant noise... plates clinking, kids shouting, etc. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. DD was 9 months on that trip so I remember it well. She was fine, but my kids will sleep through anything.

Our room last fall was a TPV room on the north end closer to the MK. I much preferred this room and being away from Chef Mickey's, and of course the view to MK was closer. Although you trade off one noise for another. You could hear the dull roar of the bus traffic to/from the MK bus stop. Again, not horrible and not enough to bother us, but it wasn't dead quiet either.

I don't think the 12th floor is "loud", but it is an open atrium hotel so of course noise tends to drift up. It's a fun "I'm in the heart of Disney" kind of noise.

If it makes you feel any better, all Disney resorts have noise in my experience. CR was no different than the others. CR is also one of my favorites!

Thinking ahead to next year....:rotfl:

I am thinking about a 1 bdrm CL suite at AKL. Are those ever available with discount? (Especially military discount) :scratchin
Generally the suites only like 5% off with passholder so not much if any is my guess.:(

Always planning tho aren't we?:wave2:

The villas may have better pricing for your group.

I am not getting much done at work today. Spring fever has arrived early Im afraid.:flower::daisy::flower1::rose:

Generally the suites only like 5% off with passholder so not much if any is my guess.:(

Always planning tho aren't we?:wave2:

The villas may have better pricing for your group.

I am not getting much done at work today. Spring fever has arrived early Im afraid.:flower::daisy::flower1::rose:

Yeah, the other option will be the villas. I have to have something that sleeps 5, since DS will officially be 3 for whatever trip takes shape next year. But we really still want to try AKL. :)

Yeah, the other option will be the villas. I have to have something that sleeps 5, since DS will officially be 3 for whatever trip takes shape next year. But we really still want to try AKL. :)
If I went to a villa at akl after my last stay the dilemma would be:

Jambo only has one full bathroom but is closer to the restaurants.

Kidani has 2 bathrooms ( like blt set up) but a hike for food.

(for the 1 bedrooms)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter