Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Not sure if you went over to the beach club forum yet but Dee and everyone over there have been an invaluable resources. I am staying BC CL Deluxe in June and here is what I learned about the rooms. There are only 6!

1557-cement patio and lots of windows
2557/4557-both have extra large balconies
3557-Juliet balcony, if youre not familiar they are tiny balconies, no chairs or room to sit for that matter
3691-juliet bacony overlooking SAB and a regular balcony overlooking the entry doors
4681-juliet balcony

the first 3 are over cape may. people report that while the hallways smell like seafood from the buffet, the rooms do not.
the last 2 are by the tidal pool
The ones over cape may appear to be a bit closer to the lounge. The lounge is on the 5th floor near the elevators. View attachment 220843 View attachment 220844

Thank you! It looks like a maze to me, especially now that I was understanding the the last two were closet to the lounge. Yikes!! I will really have to look at this. Thank you so much!!

For those who have stayed during Christmas/New Years at POLY---can you watch NYE fireworks from the Club/Lounge?

For those who have stayed during Christmas/New Years at POLY---can you watch NYE fireworks from the Club/Lounge?

I haven't stayed NYE, but yes, you can watch any of the fireworks from the lounge. It's a GREAT view.

I'm on our last night of staying Poly CL and we just watched normal Wishes from the lounge. I was reminded why the whole idea of watching from the lounge is better in theory than practice. 1) they only turn the lights down a small tad - it's still very bright, 2) people just don't stop talking during it, 3) maybe it was just tonight but the volume of the music was SOOOOO low. I don't remember it being so low in the past? It was barely audible. Maybe just an isolated situation?

I have to admit this is only the second time in my Poly CL travels I've actually watched from the lounge. I'd much rather just pop out to the beach under normal circumstances. Obviously NYE is probably a whole different ball game.

Hope that helps!

I haven't stayed NYE, but yes, you can watch any of the fireworks from the lounge. It's a GREAT view.

I'm on our last night of staying Poly CL and we just watched normal Wishes from the lounge. I was reminded why the whole idea of watching from the lounge is better in theory than practice. 1) they only turn the lights down a small tad - it's still very bright, 2) people just don't stop talking during it, 3) maybe it was just tonight but the volume of the music was SOOOOO low. I don't remember it being so low in the past? It was barely audible. Maybe just an isolated situation?

I have to admit this is only the second time in my Poly CL travels I've actually watched from the lounge. I'd much rather just pop out to the beach under normal circumstances. Obviously NYE is probably a whole different ball game.

Hope that helps!
It used to be louder. I think the lights were a hazard so they keep them brighter than what we would want.

However I had a great time with dispro and BLUESKIES in July watching and eating cookies lol.

Hope that helps!

I agree with you regarding "Fireworks from the lounge is better in theory"! LOL We tried it a couple of times and I am *not* a quick-tempered person at all, but I had make myself not say to the lounge CMs :headache: "Turn those lights out back there! All I can see in the glass wall is the reflection of YOU GUYS behind the counter!" and to the other guests in the lounge :chat: "Shut up! Have some respect for the fireworks show!!!" :lmao::lmao::lmao: Obviously I was never going to do that, and the thought was only a flash in my mind but the memory is strong enough to never waste another night viewing from the lounge. We love watching from our balcony, or the beach, or even while swimming, but wanted to give the very-hyped-up lounge view a try. :confused3

If you have a chance can you let me know what the current food offerings are?? Thanks! :sunny:

:tink:And I hope you're having a wonderful time! :wizard:

All those things are true but... the magic of watching those fireworks every night two steps outside your room is sort of worth the Poly admission. And one night, all the kids were sitting front row by the window and they realized they could actually feel the vibration from the fireworks in the qindow. The sheer joy and wonder of little kids with a dozen tiny pairs of hands all lined up on the window was one I'll never forget.

All those things are true but... the magic of watching those fireworks every night two steps outside your room is sort of worth the Poly admission. And one night, all the kids were sitting front row by the window and they realized they could actually feel the vibration from the fireworks in the qindow. The sheer joy and wonder of little kids with a dozen tiny pairs of hands all lined up on the window was one I'll never forget.

I am so excited about this!!!

It used to be louder. I think the lights were a hazard so they keep them brighter than what we would want.

However I had a great time with dispro and BLUESKIES in July watching and eating cookies lol.

How do you find the food offerings are there now - any difference? How about the CL staff? Always still around and helpful?

Just heard back from Signature Services. Got all our reservations except Le Cellier, which they said is not open for booking on our dates yet. They booked us at Monsieur Paul in the meantime, which I will cancel anyway (not an appealing menu for our teens). Any thoughts on when availability might open????

I can't answer about the opening of Le Cellier bookings, but wanted to say I'm glad DSS was able to get everything else you wanted :wizard:.

So I just called DSS and gave them my CC to keep on file and then I asked the CM to explain to be exactly how the new DSS works, and I also explained to her what our previous experiences were with IPO. One thing she said was that they don't send emails to confirm the ADRs that they make unless a confirmation email is requested. I asked her why, and she said because most people log into the MDE and can see their reservations there. I told her that I will be requesting a confirmation email. :surfweb:

Thanks for this information :flower3:.

Thank you, I added full balcony to my reservation. I did look at the Beach Club Room Views thread, but didn't see any photos or views from either of those rooms. Looking forward to our trip.

Hope you have a great trip :).

so we have a split stay coming up and received our blue reservation booklet for our moderate hotel but not for our club level stay. My husband kept saying it'll come in due time. Lol, well guess who's getting anxious for that book? He keeps checking MDE to make sure our reservation is still there. Lmao. I love that's he's just as excited as I am. We are still trying to find a way to tell our kids and when to tell them. We have nine months to figure that part out.

Too funny about your DH constantly checking the reservation! Nine months seems like a long time, but your trip will be here before you know it. Enjoy the planning :wizard:.

POR and CR Atrium Club

Hope you have a great time at both resorts :goodvibes.

I'm on our last night of staying Poly CL and we just watched normal Wishes from the lounge.

Hope you had another great stay at the Poly :).

What were the food offerings in RPC? Our last visit was over a year ago and wondering if anything has changed after hearing all the improvements in other cl. Thanks

A year ago the percentage of frozen foods to those made-in-house was higher; this year, there are more offerings made by Disney under Scott Hunnel's direction. Among the memorable items recently consumed was a delicious polenta topped with mushrooms, a loaded potato salad garnished with bacon bits, a chicken on a stick embellished with pineapple, and a smoked salmon on a cucumber. All were excellent...and there was much more. However, the desserts that were served remained basically unchanged. The sugary treats were quite satisfactory but repeat guests will notice familiar offerings.

The only "non improvement" was management's continued tolerance towards barefoot guests and those wearing bathrobes. One would expect better deportment but, alas, some folks think that club level means "I'm at home and can dress as I want."

All the best! :thumbsup2

How do you find the food offerings are there now - any difference? How about the CL staff? Always still around and helpful?
We had a nice time last July. I have been there about once a year for the last 5 years. I always have a good time.

It is great for location and lounge space but weakest with # of food offerings. However they do have some unique things like the special punch and pineapple with carmel dipping sauce.

I have found at all cls to approach. They work so hard cleaning and restocking it is just easier to ask them if you need anything.

Last summer i just said we are hanging here in the lounge until our room is ready can I have a glass of wine? She got it for me and then saw Ds19 sitting with his lap top. She went back in the room and grabbed a PBj and nesquick and brought it to him.

I don't think she would have done that if I hadn't first said we got up early for a flight and waiting for our room. So I always let them know arrival day and departure etc.

At gf once I said we waiting for our ME and he got me a cognac at 2pm. He said I needed it since I would be sad leaving and I was still technically on vacation. So sweet!

Gadisneydad was there this weekend so he can give us a food update :)

We had a nice time last July. I have been there about once a year for the last 5 years. I always have a good time.

It is great for location and lounge space but weakest with # of food offerings. However they do have some unique things like the special punch and pineapple with carmel dipping sauce.

I have found at all cls to approach. They work so hard cleaning and restocking it is just easier to ask them if you need anything.

Last summer i just said we are hanging here in the lounge until our room is ready can I have a glass of wine? She got it for me and then saw Ds19 sitting with his lap top. She went back in the room and grabbed a PBj and nesquick and brought it to him.

I don't think she would have done that if I hadn't first said we got up early for a flight and waiting for our room. So I always let them know arrival day and departure etc.

At gf once I said we waiting for our ME and he got me a cognac at 2pm. He said I needed it since I would be sad leaving and I was still technically on vacation. So sweet!

Gadisneydad was there this weekend so he can give us a food update :)

Awesome, thank you so much! :) With the new fireworks replacing Wishes, last time I actually started thinking about split staying Poly with CR so we have best of both worlds but I know how much I'll love the Poly, but think how much I'll miss that 'closeness' to the MK. This has been a bear of a trip to plan and I haven't even reached my 180 day window yet. LOL.

Awesome, thank you so much! :) With the new fireworks replacing Wishes, last time I actually started thinking about split staying Poly with CR so we have best of both worlds but I know how much I'll love the Poly, but think how much I'll miss that 'closeness' to the MK. This has been a bear of a trip to plan and I haven't even reached my 180 day window yet. LOL.
I love both for different reasons. We float around from BLT or cr, gf and poly . Always my favorite trips.

I have a good time with the value , mod and other deluxe trips but it is never quite the same.

DD and I just switched from poly to GF and that works. We were at BLT in January and Poly cl last summer so I do like to mix it up.

Oh and happy planning.

I love both for different reasons. We float around from BLT or cr, gf and poly . Always my favorite trips.

I have a good time with the value , mod and other deluxe trips but it is never quite the same.

DD and I just switched from poly to GF and that works. We were at BLT in January and Poly cl last summer so I do like to mix it up.

Oh and happy planning.

Thank you! :)

Officially booked the trip last night, I've had my countdown and saying we're going, but hadn't been able to officially book it till last night. AHHH ONLY 289 DAYS TO GO! :)

Kept going back and forth on Poly or Animal Kingdom again, but went with Animal Kindgom Lodge and will save Poly for next year.

Thanks for everyone's advice and opinions on this. I'm trying to figure out what to do for New Years Eve. Right now it's a toss up between a dinner package and Epcot, or doing Ohana's and watching MK fireworks from the resort.

So I have a question about the rooms for AKL CL. I know since we're not DVC we should end up on the 4th floor so I assume I won't need to make any special requests for the room (other than 2 beds since it's my Mom and I and they gave us 1 bed once at All Stars we had to swap out! lol) like last year saying higher or lower floor, etc. right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter