Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Here at the Boardwalk and OMG the food in the lounge is to die for!!! The chef is amazing and he is all set up cooking right there. I had the pork belly on a crostini with a cranberry relish and it was yummy. My husband had the bang bang shrimp and grits, the beef short ribs in a potato cup and some of the cured meats. They also had a great cheese fondue with bread and hot spinach and artichoke dip, cheeses, veggies etc.

We arrived at 4 and were very hungry. No need to go out to eat!!

Sounds amazing! We will be there in January and I'm trying to finalize my ADRs and Fastpasses...what hours do they have this out from? Is it still 5-7? Then desserts from 7-9? I have a 5:10 Frozen Ever After fast pass and wondering if we'll miss the food in CL...

Here at the Boardwalk and OMG the food in the lounge is to die for!!! The chef is amazing and he is all set up cooking right there. I had the pork belly on a crostini with a cranberry relish and it was yummy. My husband had the bang bang shrimp and grits, the beef short ribs in a potato cup and some of the cured meats. They also had a great cheese fondue with bread and hot spinach and artichoke dip, cheeses, veggies etc.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::drinking1:drinking1

Wow...this sounds amazing! What time is the chef service? We arrive in Orlando at 4pm so I'm guessing we won't get there until 6ish. It would be nice to have some food after the long trip.

This was just posted by someone over on the Poly forum. Granted I've had sushi and sesame meatballs in the past, but the rest sounds promising. Could the years of mediocre Poly CL food offerings be changing as well?

Today was our first night at the Poly and it's better than ever. The great CL staff/chef are still here and they have added a chicken/lettuce wrap station during snack time. They also have chips and veggies.

Dinner was fresher than previously served. Everything looks homeade and we no longer have the crab rangoons, conch fritters, etc. This has been replaced with sushi, mahi mahi, and sesame meatballs. Can't wait for the rest of the trip!

@KerryCM and others at BWI right now. If we could ask a favor if you have a chance, can one of y'all ask around about the IPO situation and report back on what you hear? I'm curious to hear from some of the quality CMs at BWI about what they have to say. Obviously don't waste your vacation time on this, just if you happen to have a chance.

THANKS!

This was just posted by someone over on the Poly forum. Granted I've had sushi and sesame meatballs in the past, but the rest sounds promising. Could the years of mediocre Poly CL food offerings be changing as well?

Today was our first night at the Poly and it's better than ever. The great CL staff/chef are still here and they have added a chicken/lettuce wrap station during snack time. They also have chips and veggies.

Dinner was fresher than previously served. Everything looks homeade and we no longer have the crab rangoons, conch fritters, etc. This has been replaced with sushi, mahi mahi, and sesame meatballs. Can't wait for the rest of the trip!

Such fantastic news!

Thanks so much for the BWI CL updates! Great to hear Jackie is still there! We're staying a few nights at All Stars first, and then arriving BWI CL on January 4 for Marathon Weekend. So we really appreciate the detailed reports! Would love photos if anyone has a chance to share a few!

@KerryCM and others at BWI right now. If we could ask a favor if you have a chance, can one of y'all ask around about the IPO situation and report back on what you hear? I'm curious to hear from some of the quality CMs at BWI about what they have to say. Obviously don't waste your vacation time on this, just if you happen to have a chance.

THANKS!
From what I understand cast members at Dining are being trained to take over as a central IPO. I really have never used them before, except for my January trip because of the number of people involved and the number of different reservation needed.

Thanks so much for the BWI CL updates! Great to hear Jackie is still there! We're staying a few nights at All Stars first, and then arriving BWI CL on January 4 for Marathon Weekend. So we really appreciate the detailed reports! Would love photos if anyone has a chance to share a few!
We will be there for marathon weekend too :)

We have been taking photos but I have a new phone and I need to figure out how to post photos.Yesterday for the lunch time "snacks" they had out little roast beef finger sandwiches with two different sauces on them that were so good! Another new touch was a strawberry lemonade that was very tasty.

Seems to be a lot of big wigs here this week.I have never seen so many men with suits in the halls before.We also had a very official looking women with a clip board inspecting our rooms after house keeping came through.When we first arrived our room was ready at 9am! A few minutes after we checked in we had a knock on the door and Patsy, my favorite housekeeper, asked if we could go to the lounge for just a minute because they wanted to vacume out the couch because they had found a crumb!Top knotch service this trip.

We will be checking in to GF CL in 9 days (for 10 nights through Christmas)!!! We're so excited. Questions:
1 - Are there any preferable room locations or requests for Sugar Loaf? We've not been in that building before.
2 - Do they have soy milk in the lounge?
3 - We've not had luck getting 1900 Park Fare reservations for our trip. Even during the Christmas season, what are the chances of concierge staff being able to get us squeezed in somewhere? BTW, I've been checking for reservations twice a day now just waiting for something to release.

I think that's all my questions for now. :) We can't wait for this trip!

We will be checking in to GF CL in 9 days (for 10 nights through Christmas)!!! We're so excited. Questions:
1 - Are there any preferable room locations or requests for Sugar Loaf? We've not been in that building before.
2 - Do they have soy milk in the lounge?
3 - We've not had luck getting 1900 Park Fare reservations for our trip. Even during the Christmas season, what are the chances of concierge staff being able to get us squeezed in somewhere? BTW, I've been checking for reservations twice a day now just waiting for something to release.

I think that's all my questions for now. :) We can't wait for this trip!

How exciting to be spending Christmas at the Grand :santa:.

1. SL rooms either face the courtyard/pool or marina, so depending on which view you'd prefer, you could make a view request. I loved our marina view, but I think facing the courtyard would also be nice.

2. I can't answer about soy milk, but hopefully others will know.

3. CL staff doesn't usually have any pull with getting ADRs, but it wouldn't hurt to ask once you arrive. It can be a pain sometimes to constantly check, but I would keep checking daily as it is possible that something will become available.

Good luck and I hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter