Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

All checked in at BWI deluxe room and.....wow! What a great room and view! We just ate in the lounge and were very impressed with the food. Minestrone soup, pork slider sandwiches, grilled veggies, fresh Italian bread, some kind of rice mixture, cheeses, etc.
Glad everything is good so far!!!! Hope BWI continues to impress! Enjoy!

I called the other day and the CM at Innkeepers Club at BWI told me that she could see my requests that I did on the online check in and that those were the best ones but that she would notate them. Fingers crossed, we arrive in three days!
Hi! What requests did you put in if you don't mind me asking. We are staying BWI/CL in a standard room in Sept, it's our first BWI stay so I am clueless on what to even want to request..........maybe a nothing at all, but would like to know some ideas. Have a great trip.

I added a day and changed our flight because a room became available and our flight dropped in price. The concierge must think we are crazy because we did this four times! My family thinks I am anyway. So as of today we are BWI Innkeepers Club from 8/4-8/17 arriving at 9:25am. This will be the last change we make so if you could please change our visit to add the additional days, I would love to see who else will be there when we are. Never stayed at BWI and can't wait the 36 days!!!

Congrats on the lower flight cost and adding a Disney day! Hope you have a great time and enjoy BWI CL :wizard:.

I called the other day and the CM at Innkeepers Club at BWI told me that she could see my requests that I did on the online check in and that those were the best ones but that she would notate them. Fingers crossed, we arrive in three days!

Hope your requests are met! Have a great time :yay:.

All checked in at BWI deluxe room and.....wow! What a great room and view! We just ate in the lounge and were very impressed with the food. Minestrone soup, pork slider sandwiches, grilled veggies, fresh Italian bread, some kind of rice mixture, cheeses, etc.

Glad you love your room/view! Have a great time. Hope you will give a review after your trip :).

The O'Reilly's are also....We will see you there for the week!!!

Have a nice trip :wizard:.

Hi! What requests did you put in if you don't mind me asking. We are staying BWI/CL in a standard room in Sept, it's our first BWI stay so I am clueless on what to even want to request..........maybe a nothing at all, but would like to know some ideas. Have a great trip.
I requested near elevator and Boardwalk View. Even though I had to book standard view I've seen where there are some standard views that have a BW view, albeit obstructed. When I called the CM said that that was the best requests to make, so we'll see tomorrow :D

Can someone who has stayed in YC CL recently tell me what fruit and cheese was offered in the evening? We stayed a few years ago and I remember Brie and Gouda, figs, dried apricots. However we recently stayed at GF SL and got cheddar cheese cubes and grapes. I was not impressed. We had other issues too. If these cuts are across the board at all CL then I'm cancelling my upcoming stay

Hi all. Question for you Poly CL Lagoon View pros out there. If you book that view category, are you pretty much always going to be on the first floor? I believe there are a few LV rooms sprinkled on the second and third floors too if I'm not mistaken. Curious what your experiences have been in actually getting a first floor room.

I'm kind of wanting to book LV for the patio now that DS is getting older, but I don't want to get stuck in a second or third floor room with a blocked view - is that even a concern?

I feel like I should know all of this since I've been several times, just never done the LV view category. Thanks in advance!

Hi all. Question for you Poly CL Lagoon View pros out there. If you book that view category, are you pretty much always going to be on the first floor? I believe there are a few LV rooms sprinkled on the second and third floors too if I'm not mistaken. Curious what your experiences have been in actually getting a first floor room.

I'm kind of wanting to book LV for the patio now that DS is getting older, but I don't want to get stuck in a second or third floor room with a blocked view - is that even a concern?

I feel like I should know all of this since I've been several times, just never done the LV view category. Thanks in advance!

I think there are 1st and 2nd floor rooms (the ones right on top of each other) that are lagoon view, and then the one on the third floor all the way at one end of the hall (opposite end from lounge) that are Lagoon View. I think if you can't see the castle because you see a bungalow instead, then it's lagoon view.

We are staying BC CL for the first time in July. We are a family of five so we had to book a standard view club level room. There are no deluxe rooms available for our dates. I am trying to figure out what to request for our room location. Do all of the standard view club level rooms have full balconies? The pictures I have seen do. If not, I want to put this as my first request.
we booked a standard room club level a few years back. we are a family of 5. I did online check in and we were given a room with 2 beds. it took them 3 hours to find a room with 2 queen beds and no day bed then we were switched to the room level that we requested the next day and even though we paid for concierge we were granted concierge floor access but we were not in a concierge room so no turndown service or upgraded spa amenities. They reminded me that nothing is guaranteed. My agent promised me that Disney assigns families of 5 the room with the day bed first. Im sure this is a rare situation but if this is important to you I would request a room with a day bed over a room with a view.

Hi! We are finally getting to stay at the poly August 14-17 in a GV CL room. I am super excited! I have always wanted to stay here since I was a little kid. I have a couple questions though. First, are you still able to watch fireworks from the beach? Do they still pipe in the music? Or is the beach completely closed?
Second, we won't be leaving till later at night on check out day (around 7pm). We planned on going to the park till about 2pm then getting a snack before we have to leave. Are we able to get a soda and snack from the lounge that afternoon, even if we had checked out that morning? Or will our magic bands no longer allow us in after we check out?
Third, there are 4 of us, myself ,DH, DD 8, and DS 6. Any room requests we should ask for? I don't want the second floor due to lack of balcony, but otherwise I am not sure what to ask for. Should I be close to the lounge or far away? How long is the walk from one end to the other?
Sorry for all the newbie questions.
Thanks for all the help!

Hi! We are finally getting to stay at the poly August 14-17 in a GV CL room. I am super excited! I have always wanted to stay here since I was a little kid. I have a couple questions though. First, are you still able to watch fireworks from the beach? Do they still pipe in the music? Or is the beach completely closed?
Second, we won't be leaving till later at night on check out day (around 7pm). We planned on going to the park till about 2pm then getting a snack before we have to leave. Are we able to get a soda and snack from the lounge that afternoon, even if we had checked out that morning? Or will our magic bands no longer allow us in after we check out?
Third, there are 4 of us, myself ,DH, DD 8, and DS 6. Any room requests we should ask for? I don't want the second floor due to lack of balcony, but otherwise I am not sure what to ask for. Should I be close to the lounge or far away? How long is the walk from one end to the other?
Thanks for all the help!

I am not sure about the beach now since we have not been there in several months. But as for the use of the lounge - you can use it all day on your check out day - plus the lounge never closes. We didn't mind the 2nd floor rooms - as we liked being near the lounge. Enjoy - we will be there after you. We can't wait too.

@TigrLvsPooh please take us off the list for July Poly Club. Making a few changes and will keep you updated.

sorry for the delay! i still don't get any email notifications from the DIS. I will take you off right now. I had to cancel my July trip as well. Hoping to sneak something in maybe early August. Life is so crazy for me right now. :crazy:

Thanks for all the help!

Fireworks/Beach - Last I read the beach is closed 1 hour before sunset. Not sure exactly how it's working now with Wishes....

Lounge Access After Check-Out - No issues, you're good. You have access until midnight.

Room Requests - The Hawaii building is not very large relative to other Disney resorts. Even the room at the furthest end of the building from the lounge is not that far a walk - it's certainly not like some of these other resorts where it's a loooong hallway. That being said, I do prefer to be more on the middle/lounge side of the building just to be a few steps closer (just easier with younger kids), although if I did have the furtherst room it wouldn't bother me one bit. My room requests are usually "third floor first priority" and "close to the lounge as a second priority." Although a caveat, personally I would not want to be in the closest garden view room to the lounge as it's next to the service elevator and I've seen reports of it perhaps being more noisy than others.

Hope you have a great trip!

We will be checking in tomorrow CL LV and I'll let you know how it goes! As far as prior trips, we've always received our 1st floor request and we're hoping for same tomorrow. We've been given 1503 a few trips in a row, so we're curious to see what we get tomorrow. We've been at BWI CL the last few nights and while the food has been outstanding, we're super excited to get to POLY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter