Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good luck with booking CP. I reached out to BC IPO today and they said that CP isn't available to book yet. :(. Hope you have better luck than me!

I'm sorry BC IPO wasn't able to get CP. I hope once it becomes available they are able to secure it for you :wizard:.

Quick question on Yacht Club Club Level- do all SV rooms have day beds or is that something I would need to request? Do I call the main reservation number to add this or should I contact the concierge line directly? No email received from CL folks and we are there in a week.

It won't hurt to do both if you want. You can call CRO and have it noted on your reservation and also call IPO and have them note it as well. Also, if you check in and aren't assigned a room with a daybed, you can always ask if one is available. It's not guaranteed your room can be changed, but it never hurts to ask :).

Have both emailed and called the BWI IPO and had quick responses with both. My BC/YC CL experiences were both "eh"

I know what you mean. We did a BC/GF split in March and it was really hit or miss when it came to both IPO offices. Ironically, the CM who helped me with a tricky problem for this trip was Don at AKL (he is the best and I really missed his help this time since we didn't split with AKL CL, but I got lucky and one time my call rolled over to the general IPO office and he fixed an issue that no other IPO CM could figure out).

Inkeeper's Club at Disney's Boardwalk Inn
TJA - June 27 - July 2, 2016
Cassushi - July 2-9, 2016

DisDreamPrincess - July 23-27, 2016
Tinkerdee - August 7-17, 2016
gwynne - October 20-31, 2016

We wil be there December 24-January 3!! pixiedust::mickeyjum:tigger::stitch::donald::dumbo:

@TigrLvsPooh You can add us to the lists if you'd like.

CR Tower Club, July 1-5, 2016
GF RPC, Sept. 17-25, 2016
Poly CL, Nov. 11-12, 2016
GF RPC, Nov. 12-13, 2016
CR Atrium Club, Nov. 13-15, 2016
WL CL, March 1-5, 2017
AKL CL, May 13-21, 2017
Poly CL, July 1-5, 2017
BC CL, Sept. 1-6, 2017

@TigrLvsPooh You can add us to the lists if you'd like.

CR Tower Club, July 1-5, 2016
GF RPC, Sept. 17-25, 2016
Poly CL, Nov. 11-12, 2016
GF RPC, Nov. 12-13, 2016
CR Atrium Club, Nov. 13-15, 2016
WL CL, March 1-5, 2017
AKL CL, May 13-21, 2017
Poly CL, July 1-5, 2017
BC CL, Sept. 1-6, 2017

Wow- that is a seriously impressive trip list!

TigrLvsPooh--we will be at the BWI Innkeepers Club July 20-30 shortly and then 2017 we will be there again June 30th-July 9th 2017. Please put us down!! Thanks!:sunny:

Hey Erika (aka TigrLvsPooh), can you add us to Innkeepers Club, July 1-4 and also Oct 14-16?

I have been trying to email Poly CL but the email keeps getting returned. Has anyone else had any problems?

Could you add us to the Stone Harbor Club for 9/30-10/8/16? We can't wait to be back and celebrate our 25th anniversary! Thanks!

I have tried that address twice and both got sent back - just was wondering if anyone has tried to contact them in the last two days. I will try again - I can always call them.

I have tried that address twice and both got sent back - just was wondering if anyone has tried to contact them in the last two days. I will try again - I can always call them.

My email to that address went through just fine yesterday. I got the automatic confirmation immediately, and a response from a planner within a couple of hours. I did send an attachment, but it was a .pdf that was not very large.

Good luck, hope you can get through!

Hi everyone!
I have a,quick question... I booked through a TA (love her, she's great), but have never done CL before. She has always taken care of ADRs and FPs etc.
Should I expect to get the welcome email you all seem to receive, and, do I give my TA my ADR requests or email them to my IPO? It seems that you have a better chance with the IPO. Does my using a TA negate using the IPO?
TIA!
NonnaT

Hi everyone!
I have a,quick question... I booked through a TA (love her, she's great), but have never done CL before. She has always taken care of ADRs and FPs etc.
Should I expect to get the welcome email you all seem to receive, and, do I give my TA my ADR requests or email them to my IPO? It seems that you have a better chance with the IPO. Does my using a TA negate using the IPO?
TIA!
NonnaT

We booked with a TA and our welcome letter went to the TA and she forwarded it to me. I booked my ADRs myself so can't comment on that.

Just figured out what I did - left a letter off when I copied and pasted. My challenge for technology strikes again!:headache: I emailed again and received a response. Thanks for the responses:sunny:

Hi everyone!
TIA!
NonnaT

It seems to be hit or miss when it comes to getting a welcome email from IPO as some people get them and some don't. With that said, you can contact IPO at any time (even though you are using a TA). As far as having the TA or IPO make your ADRs, that's a personal call as it's just a matter of which one you'd prefer do it. I've never used IPO as I like making my own ADRs, but a lot of people have good luck with them :).

Just figured out what I did - left a letter off when I copied and pasted. My challenge for technology strikes again!:headache: I emailed again and received a response. Thanks for the responses:sunny:

Glad it worked out and glad you got a quick response :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter