Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, that helps a lot, thank you! Do you remember what some of the evening food offerings were? We're vegetarian, just wondering if there will be something for us to nibble on.
We're at yacht this week. Tonight they had a chickpeas salad, wheat berry salad, bacon wrapped scallops, spakopeda, cheeses, fruit and more.

Everything was really good.

We didn't see a greeter or recieve a welcome cocktail when we checked in last night around 7.

I have a WL question...I'm booked in a Standard CL room right now, meaning I'll be on the same floor as the lounge, correct?

There really aren't any rooms next to the lounge. We were in the first two rooms on the right as you come around the corner from the lounge and never heard a thing. I think because the hallway turns and there's a distance between that first room and the turn the sound can't make it that far. The entrance to the castmember food service area is also in the hall before the turn, and we never heard it either. :)

Not that it really matters unless you're one of "those" people like me who're sticklers for accuracy, but there were two rooms off the side of the WL lounge serving area opposite the elevator area entrance before the current (2016-18) extensive renovation. From what I've read on the WL unofficial fansite, these two rooms (both Deluxe "honeymoon" rooms) are being eliminated for a lounge expansion.

FINE by me since I thought sitting at tables crammed against the railing at the edge of the lobby was a bit unnerving. Yes, it's a very solid railing. However, for those like me not fond of looking down SEVEN FLOORS while eating, the change is welcome.

Plus, the doors to the two honeymoon rooms opened off the lobby opposite WCC making it impossible to sleep late or nap if the WCC fun stuff was underway. That soaring lobby design funneled the cheers and shouts right up to the 7th floor.

Most guests probably never realized the little alcove near the kids sitting area in the lounge was the access to two guest rooms. Unless you were nosy enough to go peek at a door to see that it had a room number, you might figure these were CM-only doors.

We're at yacht this week. Tonight they had a chickpeas salad, wheat berry salad, bacon wrapped scallops, spakopeda, cheeses, fruit and more.

We didn't see a greeter or recieve a welcome cocktail when we checked in last night around 7.

Thanks for sharing what they had tonight. I hope you do a full review of your stay eventually. Have a great time!

Hope you're having a great trip :wizard:.

I hope you do a full review of your stay eventually.

Me too :).

Just changed room category at BWI to CL for July 1-4. Hoping for Potato Soup or Tomato Soup, had read where recently it's been beef and barley :(

funny the Sugarloaf vs Poly CL.. I have the exact opposite experience.

We stayed at SL 3 times before switching to Poly last summer and while it was nice, the food offerings just don't compare.
Yes poly has a nice view from the lounge and close to the pool, but I don't hang in the lounge long.
SL had amazing food options and was never crowded.
We did stay in SL in February all times and Poly in July so crowds might have been low at SL, but nothing compares to GF for us

Has anyone stayed WL club level recently? Any reviews? We just booked a two night deluxe club level for August.

I just did a split stay in April of YCCL/WLCL. Although the resort was under construction, it really didn't effect my stay. As said, some of the beverages, like soda, are kept in a fridge behind a swing door for the CM to get so you will need to ask them for it. Coffee, juice, etc. were still out for you to serve yourself. I love the CMs at WL. So friendly! I also received the welcome chocolates (every visit!) and a special pin set b/c of the construction. At the YC, it's hit or miss with the welcome chocolates and even the welcome drink. Just in general, I find the lounge to have better offerings/portions at WL and even with construction, I did not find it lacking. The temp. lounge has really nice views to enjoy while your in there. With 1/2 the rooms gone, the resort was not that busy including wait lines for buses and the traffic at the pools was less (which I think the pool is too small, it can be jammed!) Basically, I still enjoyed my stay during the construction.

Just changed room category at BWI to CL for July 1-4. Hoping for Potato Soup or Tomato Soup, had read where recently it's been beef and barley :(

I think you made a good choice! We've never stayed at BWI, but we love CL in general (and BWI CL is on my list as it gets great reviews ;)).

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

I just did a split stay in April of YCCL/WLCL. Although the resort was under construction, it really didn't effect my stay. As said, some of the beverages, like soda, are kept in a fridge behind a swing door for the CM to get so you will need to ask them for it. Coffee, juice, etc. were still out for you to serve yourself. I love the CMs at WL. So friendly! I also received the welcome chocolates (every visit!) and a special pin set b/c of the construction. At the YC, it's hit or miss with the welcome chocolates and even the welcome drink. Just in general, I find the lounge to have better offerings/portions at WL and even with construction, I did not find it lacking. The temp. lounge has really nice views to enjoy while your in there. With 1/2 the rooms gone, the resort was not that busy including wait lines for buses and the traffic at the pools was less (which I think the pool is too small, it can be jammed!) Basically, I still enjoyed my stay during the construction.

Glad you had a great time at WL CL, even with the construction. I agree about the WL CL CMs. They are some of the best as they are so nice and friendly and always available to help guests with anything they might need :goodvibes.

Do you use your concierge to book fast passes? I have a hard time trusting someone else to do that for me

I didn't know you could ask them to do this so I booked my own (never stayed CL before). Problem was 3 of us have AP's and the 4th only has a 4 day ticket for our 8 day trip. I plan to upgrade DD's ticket when we get there. Since she only has a 4 day ticket I was only able to book FP's for 4/8 days for her. I booked FP's for the rest of us for all 8 days. After reading here I decided to email and ask if I would be able to add DD to our FP's once we upgrade her ticket. They emailed back within a couple hours and had added her to all of our FP's for the whole trip! I was even able to contact them later after the Frozen FP's appeared and they were able to switch her over to that too so she could join us. I was very pleased with the quick service I received. I can see everything they did in MDE so you could ask them and then adjust as you see fit?

Staying at CR CL in August so looking forward to responses too! Also, thinking about snacks for the parks. Are there items like granola bars that are easy to grab and take with you for snacks for kids throughout the day or should I bring some of those types of things with me?
The Boardwalk CL does have little baggies set out during the afternoon with a large selection of snacks that you can make your own goodie bag with. They had granola, raisons, M&M's, nuts, yogurt covered nuts and little pretzels that you could mix. I made up a bag the first day and kept it in my room to snack on at night when we got back to the room late and I wanted a little something. I love, love the BWI CL!

Hello,

The family is currently deciding which CL(s) to stay for our July 2017 vacation. Right now it is between BWI and BC or YC. I know that the food offerings change out and what is being served this year won't necessarily be the case next year, but I am curious as to the food offerings for BWI CL, particularly breakfast and H'dourves.

We are also considering a split stay. (Do one of the above for 4 or 5 nights then go elsewhere for 2 or 3 nights.) If we do a split stay it would probably be between AKL and WL for the other part of the trip.

All that being said, do any of the CLs offer afternoon tea (scones and/or mini tea style sandwiches) besides GF and AKL?

Thank you!!
Jody

do any of the CLs offer afternoon tea (scones and/or mini tea style sandwiches) besides GF and AKL?

Not certain, but having stayed WL CL and checked to see what YC offers for our forthcoming trip, I don't believe any other Deluxe offers as much lounge food as do the two you mentioned.

We've compared notes with others who've stayed RPC or SL and other CL. They all said that now that SL and RPC have the same things, the only notable difference between the GF and elsewhere is the greater variety, including Afternoon Tea, whereas other Deluxes haven't that at all. I wasn't aware that AKL did, not that it matters to us since we don't care for its African theme.

I'm curious if anyone has stayed at both YC and BC CL and has an opinion about which they liked better and why. Do they have the same food offerings? Are the CM's kind and attentive? Is there enough seating during busy times? TIA

Hey guys! We just added a day to our Poly CL stay! :stitch:Any extension to a Disney trip is pure excitement lol My kids have been listening to Disney ride recordings all morning! lol

I was wondering if my dates can be adjusted to the 1st page (right now they're listed in AKL). Thanks so much!!! :flower3::flower3:

Poly CL Nov. 26-Dec. 2 :stitch::mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter