Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you for the update on RPC. How did you feel about the remodel overall? The 3 pics you posted look like 3 completely different resorts. Pic one I would have guessed CSR chronos club. I wonder if they ordered different furniture but it hasn't all come in yet. I was thinking the remodel would be more of an Enchanted Rose vibe.
I really like the remodel overall, and in person it flows well despite the color differences between each space. The furniture appears to be complete for the most part.

We just checked into RPC this morning. We all agreed that everything is even prettier in person than the pictures we saw. The set up is completely different now with glasses, plates, bowls, silverware, and to-go cups all being stored under the counters on shelves or in cupboards and drawers. The breakfast offerings this morning were exactly what we have become accustomed to, and it’s nice that the food is covered by a heavy plastic overhang so people can’t hang over the food why they are dishing it up. Very pretty glassware and coffee cups, but we already heard/saw a glass get broken this morning. It makes it difficult for guests with kids, because you have to know the paper cups exist and where to find them. We were slightly disappointed that the lunch meat, soup, and most importantly, the house made chips were absent from the mid-day offerings. Abdul wasn’t certain if that was a permanent change or a temporary one. We are anxious to see the appetizer offerings later this evening. I will take some pictures later tonight when everyone has cleared out.
Hi! Sorry if this was already asked, I am new to this. Are the CL rooms also renovated? or just the Lounges? It is hard to find info on the rooms. Have 2 CL rooms booked for Jan '24. Thank you!

It seems like every few years they try cost cutting measures at the club levels. Let's all admit that prices are astronomical right now. If they take away the self serve alcohol, homogenize club offerings and cut back on
food, then the bookings will drop. For an example on cost cutting, here's my pour from the CM at Chronos. (Coronado) They have gone over to staff served alcohol. I hate this. I won't be going back to Chronos. Is this a sippy cup? Am I three? Give me the booze I paid for.

Attachments

• IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 65
It seems like every few years they try cost cutting measures at the club levels. Let's all admit that prices are astronomical right now. If they take away the self serve alcohol, homogenize club offerings and cut back on
food, then the bookings will drop. For an example on cost cutting, here's my pour from the CM at Chronos. (Coronado) They have gone over to staff served alcohol. I hate this. I won't be going back to Chronos. Is this a sippy cup? Am I three? Give me the booze I paid for.
I've been vocal on this board about the homogenized offerings, the cutbacks on the nicer items, and the staff served alcohol. However that looks like a standard restaurant or bar wine pouring to me.

We stayed at the Drury Disney Springs for a pre-DVC trip recently, and I swear I thought these were photos of Drury's free drink area. FYI, they include a huge hot breakfast, hot dinner (although not much to write home about), and 3 free alcoholic drinks per adult (I've never had them count, but don't drink 3 anyway) with All rooms. Then I get to Disney at 5x the price, and they don't want to include the frozen Mickey Bars we can get for under $2 at the grocery store. [Sigh].

We have a Beach Club Club Level Resort View room booked for a trip coming up in mid November and JUST realized that they are listed on the website as only have two (2) queens (same with most of the Club Level rooms) and don't have a day bed which is odd since most of the rooms in the Yacht/Beach tend to have the day bed. Are the rooms that much smaller up on the Club Level there that prevent the day bed? I only ask because our youngest likes to sleep on the day bed instead of sharing the queen with us and I literally just realized this. Whoops!

We have a Beach Club Club Level Resort View room booked for a trip coming up in mid November and JUST realized that they are listed on the website as only have two (2) queens (same with most of the Club Level rooms) and don't have a day bed which is odd since most of the rooms in the Yacht/Beach tend to have the day bed. Are the rooms that much smaller up on the Club Level there that prevent the day bed? I only ask because our youngest likes to sleep on the day bed instead of sharing the queen with us and I literally just realized this. Whoops!
No, they just removed the day beds to bring the max room occupancy down from 5 to 4. Why have 5 guests eating and drinking in the lounge when you can knock it down to 4, more $$ for WDW.

I've been vocal on this board about the homogenized offerings, the cutbacks on the nicer items, and the staff served alcohol. However that looks like a standard restaurant or bar wine pouring to me.

They're not standard pours, I got maybe 2 oz when we were there in Aug. Those are small cups, not standard wine cups. I will say the teeny tiny pours only seem to be a dinner thing. I got a wine to go and it was at least 12oz

Looking at 2024 ? I m at CSR my 1st trip. They have so many restaurants and bars and not the deluxe pricing. Order when you want, what you want. So I have to buy water at the shop ? for $500 up a night price tag?

I got CSR 1/1~3 for $199 a night. I can eat and drink and not spend 1/2 what club level is charging.

They're not standard pours, I got maybe 2 oz when we were there in Aug. Those are small cups, not standard wine cups. I will say the teeny tiny pours only seem to be a dinner thing. I got a wine to go and it was at least 12oz
That’s why they are pouring now! 🤣

That’s why they are pouring now! 🤣
Lol, I should have clarified. THEY poured me a wine to go to the pool and it was like 12oz. So it made the 2oz pour at "dinner" seem all the more odd. This is a beer, not the wine but same size cup. And just in case anyone is wondering, no I don't drink beer through a straw, I took the pic because I thought it was so odd they brought me one with my beer.

Attachments

• 20230523_123916.jpg
    20230523_123916.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 37
As the previous poster said, many of the Beach Club rooms on the 5th floor have the dormer balcony which makes the room too small for the daybed. There might be a few resort view rooms on the club level floor that have the daybed, but you can't count on getting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter