Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

What’s an Olaf bar? Is that like a Mickey bar?
It's a frozen strawberry lemonade bar. Kinda like the strawberry ones but more tart. It's at most of the ice cream carts, and is so good!

Frozen-Olaf-Bar-Packaging-2.jpg

Last edited:
We are back from a wonderful trip. We did a split stay at the Beach Club and the Boardwalk. The first part was the Beach Club with my son and his family for my granddaughter’s cheer competition. It has been quite awhile since we stayed there and we had a good time. The cast was friendly and helpful. Our room was a standard room overlooking the front of the resort. The food was good and refreshed often.
Our second part of the trip was just the two of us for our anniversary at the Boardwalk. We got our favorite room and had a wonderful stay. We had a knock on our door one evening and were greeted by Lene, Joe, Brittney and Matthew with a Mickey cake and card for our anniversary. It was so sweet. We had a great time with the cast there. They are like family to us and we can’t wait to see the new rooms.

1. Do all club level lounges have beer you can get all day if you ask,

2. and also do all of them have a small freezer with ice cream? I saw a few videos of lounges with the mickey bars in a freezer, but I couldn't find it for all of them. My 7-year-old is convinced he needs to have unlimited ice cream as an option (he got spoiled on our Disney cruise last year lol).
1. Yes, or at least that is my understanding.
2. No, they do not all have ice cream freezer. Contemporary does not have ice cream. They generally have great desserts during dessert hours, and you can bring some back to your room. Also, the ice cream we saw was not Mickey Bars. We were given ice cream sandwiches at YC. They also sometimes had frozen fruit bars, but I do not recall what flavor they were.

On the other hand, CR had afternoon candy as of last summer. Some days they also had cookies. The candy was packaged like Halloween candy. I recall M&M's. I don't recall what else they had. In prior years, candy was pretty common at most CL's, but I'm not sure which ones have it now.

FYI, the Universal CL's did not have ice cream freezers, but make-your-own sundaes was one of the dessert rotation offerings at Hard Rock. The Universal CL's rotate- or at least did- on like a 6-day rotation, and they post the day's menu in the morning, so you know what they will offer. Staff can also tell you what the rotation will be. At Royal Pacific, I think they had cookies almost every night for dessert, and you can take some to your room. At Hard Rock, dessert changes. One night we sat in the lounge to eat our dessert, and as each tray emptied, it was replaced, often with a different type of sweet. Ice cream night is one night, and strawberry shortcake (w/vanilla ice cream and REAL whipped cream) is another night of the rotation, but other nights it was an assortment of sweets. Teh assortment night included: mini-cupcakes, pastries, then cookies, then other sweets. Portofino had an assortment of nice pastries/cakes. I do not recall ice cream, but they might have it some nights.

They are getting one with the rehab.
Literally the best news I've read on the internet in three weeks! We were at BWI last summer right as the end of Mickey's Sunday Morning Waffle Explosion came to an end. But if they come back strong with a freezer full of ice cream sandwiches, then BWI has been rescued! Since we don't drink, club level rarely prices out as a good value for us. But with unlimited ice cream sandwiches, we might just start breaking even!

Thought I would share some pictures I saw posted on Facebook from a site I visit. I love the new rooms and can’t wait to stay in oneView attachment 741955View attachment 741951View attachment 741952View attachment 741953View attachment 741954View attachment 741955View attachment 741956
Thank you for sharing! I love the wall pics and the coffee station. Not sure how I feel about the plaid headboards. I'm sure I'll like it all when I see it together. Looking forward to our stay this summer. Oh, love the floors too!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the renovated BWI rooms @KerryCM! The pics Disney released a few weeks ago were just a tease...lol..I think everything looks great...love the color pallette and the new coffee station too...sure hope that there is a small free standing table somewhere in the room thats just not showing up in the pictures...
Wonder what the new lounge will look like...and did I read there will be an addition ice cream fridge!!
Even more excited now for our next BW stay!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the renovated BWI rooms @KerryCM! The pics Disney released a few weeks ago were just a tease...lol..I think everything looks great...love the color pallette and the new coffee station too...sure hope that there is a small free standing table somewhere in the room thats just not showing up in the pictures...
Wonder what the new lounge will look like...and did I read there will be an addition ice cream fridge!!
Even more excited now for our next BW stay!
Aren’t the patio chairs cute too?

One more question about the contemporary one bedroom suite. Can you hear any noise from California Grill above?

One more question about the contemporary one bedroom suite. Can you hear any noise from California Grill above?
No, not in my experience staying on that floor.

We've stayed at CR quite a few times. the only time we had any kind of problem with noise was when our room was on one of the low floors and our room was located just above Chef Mickey's. That was quite a few years ago. Even then, I really only noticed the music in the morning after I was awake. (We otherwise slept through it.)

You can hear the water parade for a few minutes each night. On the lake side, we can hear the boat horns on the lake. To me, they are not a problem, but it is audible.

No, not in my experience staying on that floor.

We've stayed at CR quite a few times. the only time we had any kind of problem with noise was when our room was on one of the low floors and our room was located just above Chef Mickey's. That was quite a few years ago. Even then, I really only noticed the music in the morning after I was awake. (We otherwise slept through it.)

You can hear the water parade for a few minutes each night. On the lake side, we can hear the boat horns on the lake. To me, they are not a problem, but it is audible.
Thank you! I’m used to the boat horns (don’t like they but they aren’t terrible lol) I hate how I’m such a light sleeper. My last time at the contemporary and we had a low floor and I didn’t hear any noise it was nice. Our room shook like crazy from the monorail though which wasn’t great.

Thank you! I’m used to the boat horns (don’t like they but they aren’t terrible lol) I hate how I’m such a light sleeper. My last time at the contemporary and we had a low floor and I didn’t hear any noise it was nice. Our room shook like crazy from the monorail though which wasn’t great.
It has been a long time since we stayed on one of the lower levels. Usually when we stay at CR we are club level. It is one our favorites.

Last summer we had a short stay in a delightful garden wing room, and it was very quiet. It was just a regular non-CL room, but otherwise we enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter