Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, they have said that you have to do your own. Besides that, it's much smarter to do your own. Left to them, they won't even start to work on them till several hours after the booking windows open. Add on top of that they can't make spur of the moment decisions on if a specific time works for you or not, you stand to miss out on most all your requests vs. doing it yourself.
Wow, that was one of the big perks in the past. They had the ability to get them early. I guess just another drop in service......

Wow, that was one of the big perks in the past. They had the ability to get them early. I guess just another drop in service......
Actually, no. They did not. They never opened up as early as ADR booking window opened. When it was 180 days out it didn't matter so much. Now it does. But it's always been best to book your own. You got the pick of the litter, so to speak, when booking yourself as soon as the window opened. Waiting on DSS was never as good. Their unwillingness to even do it is a drop in service. Before they'd at least do it

Back from a short stay at Wilderness Lodge & left very impressed with the offerings.

Main breakfast items were diff scrambled eggs dishes and either sausage or bacon each morning. They had your typical club oatmeal, bagels, cereal, etc as well.

The big dinner items were Mac n cheese, smoked sausage & peppers, smoked brisket, and smoked ribs. These were all great. Solid side items also (Usually a chicken dish)

Dessert is cobbler as always (Apple Cranberry, Peach Strawberry, Mixed berry).

This was the first lounge where Bourbon was offered (Makers), not to mention 2 beers on tap. Next stay will be GDT in March.

Awesome!
I am also curious if CL rooms are getting different mousekeeping than the regular hotel rooms. I don’t expect turn down service still, but even more frequent or more involved cleaning like it used to.
We were at WL CL the first weekend they opened in Dec and had daily mousekeeping but no turndown.

Also, those large water refill spouts look fine to me. I like the idea of using refillable instead of all that single use plastic.

We’re aiming for a June trip as well.

Did you enjoy CL? Overall do you think they improved YC-CL? Hope you had a good vacation. :).

We’re aiming for a June trip as well.

Did you enjoy CL? Overall do you think they improved YC-CL? Hope you had a good vacation. :).
we had a great time. i think the chef each night added to the experience. there seemed less choices than in the past but there was still enough to have a lite dinner and dessert each evening and a hardy breakfast each morning. the staff was very attentive and i hope it stays that way in the coming months. lots of new faces and a few old ones. we go back June 7 for a week for our 35th anniversary

we had a great time. i think the chef each night added to the experience. there seemed less choices than in the past but there was still enough to have a lite dinner and dessert each evening and a hardy breakfast each morning. the staff was very attentive and i hope it stays that way in the coming months. lots of new faces and a few old ones. we go back June 7 for a week for our 35th anniversary
Thanks for the review. Glad it was a great trip. You’ve made me more excited for our trip. Still debating a split stay or just doing YC-CL the entire time. By the way, did you have daily housekeeping?

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Enjoy your June trip. :)

Just an FYI - I think there was discussion a few pages back about Signature Services reaching out prior to a CL stay. I just got a call from them about our new stay at the end of March that I just booked on Friday. So I would say they call about 60 days out. Also I received and email from Old Faithful Club at the Wilderness Lodge 10 days before our trip that we were supposed be on right now.

And at least one visit to the CL CM desk because the MBs won’t open the door. 😂

This gave me unpleasant flashbacks to my non-CL stay there last summer. Ay yi yi...

So, our trip saga continues. We were supposed to be on the plane to Orlando right now, but due to a family issue, we needed to cancel the entire trip. I think I have just about everything rebooked for last week in March (which if you are following along, we had moved a trip from that week to this week).

I'm so sorry to see someone else in the cancel/reschedule boat, I hope things turn out okay for your new dates.

I think that water machine in the picture is perfect and they should install them at all the lounges. I always bring a refillable bottle and usually have to fill it at the counter service location at each resort. I don't like bottled water because of the taste and the waste. If Disney's goal is to generate less plastic waste then they need to install many more water stations than they have now. :)

I have always been big on refillable bottles but especially since I got a fancy smart bottle that yells at me to drink more water. They really need more filtered water stations around the parks and resorts.

Loving the pics from YC! I am so antsy for Poly CL reports. We have 3 days Garden View CL booked on the back end of a regular Poly stay in early Sept.

Yes, I agree...at least all my CL stays it was this way. They always emailed and on my ADR opening day always got me the times and restaurants I wanted and sent me a lovely itinerary all pretty with all the things they had booked for me.... .It was a fabulous service and I will miss it!

i need opinions i suck at deciding hotels. so we are doing a 7 day trip week after thanksgiving hubby basically said pick whatever you want since its our anniversary/my bday that week. I'm having a hard time picking between club levels at GF, BWI and Poly. GF has been on my bucket list but those rack rates yikes !!! i didn't include CR because i don't like the new room decor. He will eat anything but i can be a little picky with my food. One thing he said is no split stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter