Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Some final various pics of things...

The fan favorite Nespresso machine and new Natura water machine, which I love. Wish they'd put out bigger glasses though.

Tea and various sweeteners/flavors.

The updated lounge is quite cozy, IMO. I like what they did here.

I'm still not sure what I think about removing the CM desks, but using this space for a big 6-top table was a good call. Great for a big group.

The Tower Club lounge has two balconies, both oversized like the rooms on this floor. The padded seating is nice. There used to be a table out here that I kind of missed, but it does perhaps stop a large group from squatting on the balcony/taking space from others wanting to watch fireworks. The view, of course, is fantastic.

The balcony provides for some great Enchantment viewing. They pump the music in quite loud and it is timed well.

I had wondered if the audio would play for the holiday After Hours fireworks (which are at 11:15pm, so well after the lounge closed).... but the lounge/balconies are still accessible 24/7 and the audio played right on queue.

Planning a first trip to Universal and currently have Portofino CL booked. Any thoughts on Portofino CL vs Hard Rock CL? Considering a switch to Hard Rock given the shorter walk, but like the overall theme of Portofino better. If one CL is demonstrably better would seal the decision. Thanks!

Planning a first trip to Universal and currently have Portofino CL booked. Any thoughts on Portofino CL vs Hard Rock CL? Considering a switch to Hard Rock given the shorter walk, but like the overall theme of Portofino better. If one CL is demonstrably better would seal the decision. Thanks!
We have stayed at portofino CL and loved it. Very relaxed feel. I thought the boat ride to parks was very easy. Would stay there again for sure. Have not done hard rock to compare

Did PBH cl in May and booked HRH cl for this Wednesday.

The walk wasn’t bad from PBH but with only 1 morning this time a quick walk seemed better.

Its been hard to get current info. I wasn’t thrilled with cl at PBH but it’s cheap and time savings are still handy.

The mew rooms at PBH were ok but the bathroom was nice with a separate toilet room and guaranteed deluxe room with cl booking. I just don’t love either . I love poly, gf and Cr. US? I go for the express pass and cheaper rooms.

I’ve stayed at several CL, but never understood how y’all know the CMs by name and look for them. However, after AKL this time, I get it! We spent a lot of the time in the lounge with a baby, so really got to know the cast members. They knew what we wanted and it was truly a magical experience! They were amazing and made our crazy trip perfect. I can’t imagine how hard it would have been if we weren’t staying CL!
I arrived in time for breakfast Sunday, then spent hours in the lounge waiting for my room with my 4 week old grandson.
View attachment 625767View attachment 625768View attachment 625769View attachment 625770View attachment 625771View attachment 625772View attachment 625774View attachment 625775View attachment 625773
We love the CL at AKL! The CMs would ask if I wanted a Coke Zero whenever they saw me come in or a Sangria. They did not keep the Coke Zero out or the Sangria but were happy to bring one out. They even brought me the pap from Boma when it was not out one day. I didn’t ask for it they asked if I wanted it.
I made all the CMs in the lounge cute pop sockets and you would have thought I gave them something awesome. They really were appreciative.

@GaDisneyDad thanks for the review with all of the amazing photos!! 😍 I am really surprised at the kitchen in the 1BR Tower Club suite. Definitely a downgrade from what it was before, in my opinion...minus the Wolf microwave, lol. We stayed in one a few years ago, and the kitchen had a full size refrigerator and freezer! Here are two photos of what the kitchen looked like before

A highlight of Tower Club/14th Floor rooms are the oversized balconies. They really make for excellent spaces and the updated furniture is really nice.

View attachment 625597

View attachment 625598

These two sections of the balcony are off the living room/dining room.
View attachment 625599

This one is off the bedroom.
View attachment 625600

No doubt a room on the other side (TPV side) gives you all the buzz/action of the Seven Seas Lagoon... but a Bay Lake view sure is nice - especially since you can always get the TP view from the lounge.

Not complaining one bit about the sunrises.
View attachment 625601

And the Electrical Water Pageant view doesn't get much better. I found the app had the accurate show time - which is currently right around 10:05pm.
View attachment 625603

The CM/team/department who made the 50th tag for the Electrical Water Pageant should get a raise. It's so simple but has such a nice message and a beautiful design.
View attachment 625602
Beautiful pictures. The suite looks amazing and the views are incredible. Thank you for sharing. Cannot wait to be there in January.

So we did PBH in May when they were still serving you/Covid restrictions.

I had just one night, tonight at HRH cl.
Pros you get off elevator and lounge is right there.
They set up a bar 5-7 with a nice selections of wine, and also had 2 mimosas. One was strawberry and the other apple. I asked for one to go since parks closed at 7p and it was 6:30.

I peeked at food and pathetic. One plate of veggies, one plate with just cheese cubes. A spring roll and chicken skewer.
There wasnt the bowl of fruit and meals like they had at PBH.

I had to get chicken nuggets downstairs and buy a fruit cup because only water and soda 7-8.
From 8-9 is desserts and NO cordial. I repeat, no alcohol of any kind. The desserts were a cookie a Chinese donut and a green tea tart.

Def not doing cl again. I’m canceling it for January.

The bar from 5-7 looked very nice, wish I had gotten a picture but I thought it would be there all night,

Upcharge got me one mimosa and 6 water bottles. Live n learn.

So we did PBH in May when they were still serving you/Covid restrictions.

I had just one night, tonight at HRH cl.
Pros you get off elevator and lounge is right there.
They set up a bar 5-7 with a nice selections of wine, and also had 2 mimosas. One was strawberry and the other apple. I asked for one to go since parks closed at 7p and it was 6:30.

I peeked at food and pathetic. One plate of veggies, one plate with just cheese cubes. A spring roll and chicken skewer.
There wasnt the bowl of fruit and meals like they had at PBH.

I had to get chicken nuggets downstairs and buy a fruit cup because only water and soda 7-8.
From 8-9 is desserts and NO cordial. I repeat, no alcohol of any kind. The desserts were a cookie a Chinese donut and a green tea tart.

Def not doing cl again. I’m canceling it for January.

The bar from 5-7 looked very nice, wish I had gotten a picture but I thought it would be there all night,

Upcharge got me one mimosa and 6 water bottles. Live n learn.
Uugh. Thanks for the review. Was debating HR for next summer. Definitely won't if that's what it is. Would you do PBH CL again? When we went in August we enjoyed it. We liked the hot breakfasts. We only made evening drinks one night. So we basically got breakfast and sodas/water. Probably wasn't worth the upcharge but Disney didn't have CL yet and we were happy to get it somewhere lol.

I did ask for glassware to have wine in our room vs paper coffee cups. They were happy to get me wine glasses. I then went back for water and doors locked at 9:08pm.

Uugh. Thanks for the review. Was debating HR for next summer. Definitely won't if that's what it is. Would you do PBH CL again? When we went in August we enjoyed it. We liked the hot breakfasts. We only made evening drinks one night. So we basically got breakfast and sodas/water. Probably wasn't worth the upcharge but Disney didn't have CL yet and we were happy to get it somewhere lol.
Yes I would do PBH again,

HRH is good for rooms close to lounge and quick walk to parks. Portofino cl just had more stuff all hours.

I was expecting more with prices so close between the 2.

HRH is good for rooms close to lounge and quick walk to parks. Portofino cl just had more stuff all hours.

Walkability was one of my factors in considering it but realistically we would never walk lol. My 17 yo has an issue with his foot and takes me logical when he has to walk a lot otherwise he's in a lot of pain. We're looking forward to going back and listening to the opera singer while drinking wine.

Ugh, just booked HRH and cancelled Portofino for next weekend. With just 2 nights, one being the OI Meetup, I wanted close walking distance with just snacks/breakfast really. If you stop in there in the morning, and have the time, would love a breakfast report. Enjoy!!

Ugh, just booked HRH and cancelled Portofino for next weekend. With just 2 nights, one being the OI Meetup, I wanted close walking distance with just snacks/breakfast really. If you stop in there in the morning, and have the time, would love a breakfast report. Enjoy!!
If we had arrived in time for the beverages 5-7 things would have been different. It was hard arriving at night.

I’m just so used to “upon request” at wdw, I had to choose, park closing in 30 mins or drink and snacks. I chose Gringotts. Love that ride lol.

They did have water and soft drinks6-9.I noticed milk cartons with desserts so grabbed one for my coffee in the morning.

I am just so used to grabbing a banana, goldfish crackers etc it was weird there wasn’t any.

Comparing wdw vs US cl. I think back to the business class add on for CSR. It was like $40. THAT was better than HRH cl.
People were nice though . It just wasn’t the offerings I am accustomed to.

Using Genie + while waiting in line at US . Easy ! Poly checked us in at 7:01 which let us book. We chose a ILL for SDMT for 1:50. $10 a piece but only 2 of us. If you refresh it does change times . A 10:20 popped up after the times had been noon for a while for example.
OK, this is something I didn't think about. We head to Disney after Universal, how did Poly check you in, did you have to call or they just did it? We move to CR CL Dec 12 and plan to hit park around noon.

ETA I went over to the Genie thread, where I should have looked b4. 🤦‍♀️Found my answer. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter