• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We’re stying at the Four Seasons (after a few nights at the GF) in July. I’ve never stayed off site either, but right now there’s really not much to keep us on site. I never thought I’d say that, lol. I’m renting a car...something else I never thought I would do, but when we visited in the fall, I was trying to do what I could to minimize our potential Covid exposure and decided I was more comfortable renting a car than sharing a bus. To my shock, I really liked having a car and now can’t imagine not having one! 🤣 The only park that makes it difficult with a car is MK, and we’ll visit that one while we’re staying at the GF. Sorry I can’t help with the Waldorf. I was trying to decide between there and the Four Seasons and went with the Four Seasons. I’m curious about any experiences people have had at either of these.
I feel the same way about on site perks. Other then charging to a magic band I can't think of any. I picked Waldorf for the golf, lazy river and we're Hilton people. Though I read wonderful things about the Four Seasons. I'm going to go look at them now lol. A suite at the Waldorf is about the same price as YC.

We’re stying at the Four Seasons (after a few nights at the GF) in July. I’ve never stayed off site either, but right now there’s really not much to keep us on site. I never thought I’d say that, lol. I’m renting a car...something else I never thought I would do, but when we visited in the fall, I was trying to do what I could to minimize our potential Covid exposure and decided I was more comfortable renting a car than sharing a bus. To my shock, I really liked having a car and now can’t imagine not having one! 🤣 The only park that makes it difficult with a car is MK, and we’ll visit that one while we’re staying at the GF. Sorry I can’t help with the Waldorf. I was trying to decide between there and the Four Seasons and went with the Four Seasons. I’m curious about any experiences people have had at either of these.
Oh my, it is beautiful!!! Stay at the Four Seasons lol. It is stunning. That said, it's just too $$ for me. It's over double, almost triple, the YC and the Waldorf. Back to looks at the Four Seasons. They have golf too 😆

We stayed at the FS a couple of months ago. I think I posted a little about it on this thread at the time in case you didn’t see it. I’m happy to answer any questions. In short, amazing stay/experience.

DS10 and I were just going over our future Disney plans last night and he was like “I’d really like to fit Four Seasons somewhere in there.” I was like “excuse me....maybe when you pay for it!”. :goodvibes

So happy to hear you are cancer free. Isn't 2 weeks pretty soon to be going?
Thank you. I completely understand your concern about my upcoming trip. We had to cancel our April trip due to receiving the cancer diagnosis and needing to meet with doctors. We booked this trip for the end of May as a focus trip. Instead of having everything negative, I had something good to look forward to. Our trip actually is one month after my surgery. We talked to my doctors during one of the pre-op appointments to see if this trip was doable and all of them said yes.

I know there are a few rides I will have to skip this time such as BTMR, Everest, and that “shake your eyeballs out” Dino ride at AK. Will I be a little slower this trip...maybe, will I have to take a few more breaks...maybe. This trip for DH and myself is to enjoy the magic, embrace the happy, listen more closely to the sounds, forget all of life’s troubles for one week, and to Celebrate. :lovestruc

Thank you. I completely understand your concern about my upcoming trip. We had to cancel our April trip due to receiving the cancer diagnosis and needing to meet with doctors. We booked this trip for the end of May as a focus trip. Instead of having everything negative, I had something good to look forward to. Our trip actually is one month after my surgery. We talked to my doctors during one of the pre-op appointments to see if this trip was doable and all of them said yes.

I know there are a few rides I will have to skip this time such as BTMR, Everest, and that “shake your eyeballs out” Dino ride at AK. Will I be a little slower this trip...maybe, will I have to take a few more breaks...maybe. This trip for DH and myself is to enjoy the magic, embrace the happy, listen more closely to the sounds, forget all of life’s troubles for one week, and to Celebrate. :lovestruc
Sounds perfect! Our best trips are the ones we stop and listen to the sounds and take our time.

Good morning my Club Level family. I wanted to update you on my cancer situation. I had my cancer surgery two weeks ago. The surgery went well, but was more extensive than I was expecting. Of the lymph nodes removed, one did have cancer. But it was contained only to that one, the other tissue and lymph nodes were clear. I did develop an infection in my neck incision that did require an additional hospitalization. (Just returned home yesterday). The good news is I am cancer free and will just be monitored regularly.

My DH and I booked a Disney trip for me to focus on during my recovery and it looks like we will be going in two weeks. I am so excited with all the changes Disney has made in the past 24 hours. I will definitely be more comfortable outdoors.

That is great news! Enjoy your upcoming trip! :goodvibes.

I was just looking at rates for a quick trip in September and came across room rates at the Poly that were jaw dropping! When you add in tax a theme park view room at the Poly is $1,000 a night!! Are they crazy. No discounts of any kind available either. The Poly is the only Deluxe resort at Disney that we have never stayed in and with those kind of prices it looks like it's going to stay that way. If they bring the CL back I can't even imagine what they will charge now for those rooms.

I looked at Poly rates for Aug/Sept and about fell out of my chair! Resort rates are getting crazy expensive that even with a discount some of them are still outrageous. I can only imagine what CL rates will be once those rooms come back into play :rolleyes1.

Out of curiosity, has anyone stayed at the Waldorf? I'm only considering it for the golf course for hubby and practice area for my 14yo. I've never done off property. The lazy river looks nice. I would try and uber everywhere. In march uber/lyft was hard to come by. Not sure staying off is worth the effort.

We've never stayed there, but my brother & SIL have and they said it's very nice. DH & I have a quick 3 day getaway coming up in 2 weeks and Waldorf was one of the resorts I considered, but in the end I decided to try a Universal resort. Good luck with your decision. Have a great trip :).

Oh my, it is beautiful!!! Stay at the Four Seasons lol. It is stunning. That said, it's just too $$ for me. It's over double, almost triple, the YC and the Waldorf. Back to looks at the Four Seasons. They have golf too 😆

True, the Four Seasons is honestly surprisingly expensive for Orlando but it’s typically around the rack rate and actually delivers the service you would expect for the price.

True, the Four Seasons is honestly surprisingly expensive for Orlando but it’s typically around the rack rate and actually delivers the service you would expect for the price.
The Orlando hotel is more then the NYC one. With taxes it is 7100 for 5 nights. That was for the cheapest room. That was also 20% off prepay and non refundable😳 unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen for me at that price. I just can’t do it. *maybe if breakfast was included or an evening cocktail* I need something to help me rationalize the price.

Good morning my Club Level family. I wanted to update you on my cancer situation. I had my cancer surgery two weeks ago. The surgery went well, but was more extensive than I was expecting. Of the lymph nodes removed, one did have cancer. But it was contained only to that one, the other tissue and lymph nodes were clear. I did develop an infection in my neck incision that did require an additional hospitalization. (Just returned home yesterday). The good news is I am cancer free and will just be monitored regularly.

My DH and I booked a Disney trip for me to focus on during my recovery and it looks like we will be going in two weeks. I am so excited with all the changes Disney has made in the past 24 hours. I will definitely be more comfortable outdoors.
What wonderful news. Prayers for a quick and full recovery. A Disney trip is the perfect place to recover and forget about real world problems.

The Orlando hotel is more then the NYC one. With taxes it is 7100 for 5 nights. That was for the cheapest room. That was also 20% off prepay and non refundable😳 unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen for me at that price. I just can’t do it. *maybe if breakfast was included or an evening cocktail* I need something to help me rationalize the price.

That’s surprising even for me. The Four Seasons in NYC consistently has among the highest (if not the highest) prices for an NYC hotel and usually among the highest for a regular hotel room in the FS brand. I can’t believe they can charge the same for the FS in Orlando. I mean you can usually get a room at the FS in Miami for less than rack rate (and honestly even an aggressively discounted rate) at most Deluxes besides the lodges and Miami is usually more expensive than Orlando.

That’s surprising even for me. The Four Seasons in NYC consistently has among the highest (if not the highest) prices for an NYC hotel and usually among the highest for a regular hotel room in the FS brand. I can’t believe they can charge the same for the FS in Orlando. I mean you can usually get a room at the FS in Miami for less than rack rate (and honestly even an aggressively discounted rate) at most Deluxes besides the lodges and Miami is usually more expensive than Orlando.
It wasn't much different, just a few hundred less and I only checked my vacation dates. I'm guessing part of it is tourism is down and crime is at an all time high in NYC. I live in one of the boroughs and I won't go to Manhattan now unless I don't have a choice. I used to enjoy going with my kids.

This is fantastic news! I cannot wait to hear about your trip! :cool1:

Now that Disney seems to be slowly easing restrictions, let’s look forward. If Club Level does come back later this year, how do we expect they will release inventory... Will a bunch of club level rooms suddenly pop up for each resort, something more gradual...etc?
some people already are booked CL for Sept/Oct 2021. we booked in 2020 at 499 days, because it is the 50th anniversary. Our reservation says club level. We are stating at WL and contemporary on the actual anniversary of the resort and park. I bet there are a bunch of people already booked and just hoping CL opens. Not sure how early birds like us will be treated if CL does not open!

some people already are booked CL for Sept/Oct 2021. we booked in 2020 at 499 days, because it is the 50th anniversary. Our reservation says club level. We are stating at WL and contemporary on the actual anniversary of the resort and park. I bet there are a bunch of people already booked and just hoping CL opens. Not sure how early birds like us will be treated if CL does not open!
We’re booked for Poly mid August, CL. I booked in May of 2020. We’re also waiting to see what happens not sure yet what we will do if CL doesn’t come back.

I hope they at least give us some advance warning and not tell us the day before.
I am hoping we get contacted like we are supposed to....it used to be the concierge team but that changed...with updates. Hubby thinks we might get food vouchers or some sort of credit. We did our little planning night and have an idea what restaurants we want etc. this way, if CL becomes available with no notice we are already prepared and can shoot them over our list. we got our park passes and tickets. MK on Oct 1! and we are hoping for Cindys for very early breakfast. )

What we need now is 220 to open, annual passes to open up, fast passes to open up, and CL. Crosses fingers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter