Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Some new info coming out of BWI this morning
They no longer offer small bottles of Dasani water. You can fill your own or they have a few large glass bottles you can fill to take to your room. Few being important. We opted to fill to go coffee cups till a glass bottles returned

and
Drum roll........
No more omelette station on Sunday!
It will now be a Mickey waffle station
Tomorrow, New Year’s Day, is the final omelette station morning
They had the waffle station this morning and Lene informed us it will be the new Sunday offering for the new year. We got our omelette on Sunday but slept in this morning so didn’t get a waffle, just saw the set up being taken down. From what I saw there’s a topping bar too

Where are you?

I miss her posts too. Just to add the quoted post from Angie is dated Dec 2019. Don't want to accidentally get hopes up.
I've been wondering about her too, of course Disney has taken away all the stuff she loved to do and place(s) she liked to stay, so I'm hoping she's just laying low and out of the way until she can finally get a CL stay.

I was wondering about her too. Hope all is ok and she checks in soon.

I'm rethinking next year in case there's no cl. I hope the mask requirement is lifted. I was thinking Poly originally. Hawaii is in the perfect spot. If there's no cl, not sure where I would want. Maybe overlooking the marina? Then it's a hike to ttc. Now I'm thinking maybe CR. I was actually looking up their club level when I noticed none was available. How is CR if not club?

I was wondering about her too. Hope all is ok and she checks in soon.

I'm rethinking next year in case there's no cl. I hope the mask requirement is lifted. I was thinking Poly originally. Hawaii is in the perfect spot. If there's no cl, not sure where I would want. Maybe overlooking the marina? Then it's a hike to ttc. Now I'm thinking maybe CR. I was actually looking up their club level when I noticed none was available. How is CR if not club?
Reports the one party per elevator is causing serious backups at high traffic times

OK so I was curious and called Disney to try and book a CL room. I asked about the BWI CL and was at first told that there wasn't any openings for the dates I chose. I had her look at a few other dates and a couple different hotels, of course nothing. The CM didn't know about not booking CL for 2021 but after a little prompting from me and then a short hold she came back to tell me that Disney was currently not booking any CL for 2021 but to call back at a later date because this was always subject to change. I felt a bit sorry for her because she really had no clue. Under normal circumstances that has to be a tough job but right now it must be extremely difficult with the rules changing on a daily basis and very unhappy guests calling in.
Common sense sez it’s way too early to believe that there will be no CL service in 2021. CM’s are being put in a no win situation by trying to answer so many unanswerable questions. We’ve all gotta sit tight and maintain our composure.

It’s all about the $$$. When there is $$$ to be made, Disney will make it happen. Patience grasshoppers.....time will tell.

I hope the mask requirement is lifted.

🤞🤞

Common sense sez it’s way too early to believe that there will be no CL service in 2021. CM’s are being put in a no win situation by trying to answer so many unanswerable questions. We’ve all gotta sit tight and maintain our composure.

I agree! I feel bad for the poor CMs that have to answer calls with not much information to give :(. As much as I wanted to get to Disney sometime this year after cancelling a few times from spring, I decided it was best for us to just sit tight and see what 2021 brings. Hopefully things will be back to normal (or close to it) next year, CL included :wizard:.

It’s all about the $$$. When there is $$$ to be made, Disney will make it happen. Patience grasshoppers.....time will tell.
I agree with you to a point. Not really an apple to apple comparison but we had a CL stay at PBH at Universal booked before all this craziness started and since we had almost a year before our trip I figured we would be ok. Now with only a little over two months before our trip I have found out that PBH will not be opening at all this year so now we have to decide on (for us) short notice what to do. Universal hasn't contacted us yet and I don't like the few options of hotels that they do have open so we will probably cancel. Your right it is all about the money and at the prices Disney is currently charging for hotel rooms there doesn't seem to be a lot of incentive for Disney to open the CL's.

We have already lost our planned vacation for this year so I don't really want to wait until the very last minute to see if Disney will or won't open things for next year. Though I guess we don't have a choice:).

Reports the one party per elevator is causing serious backups at high traffic times
I didn't think about that. I don't have that kind of patience. If club isn't back, how is it being in an outer garden room there? Since I can't go this year I am apparently going to obsess over next year's trip 😂

And while very much a generalization, AKL CL is among the easiest to book. High room count, among the least popular CL/resort combos (although IMO an unjustified opinion). Not saying it can’t sell out, but it’s not typically a must book ASAP kind of place.
@GadDisneyDad14, I agree, but I just want to do it once.

has anyone had a CR club level room booked and stayed at the CR since opening? did they keep you on the 12th or 14th floor or move you altogether? just wondering in my mind why they wouldn't just leave people on the the club level floors but reduce their rate to comparable room on a lower floor. thinking out loud for my November YC CL stay. we have a water view rollin shower room booked and those are hard to come by so where would we be moved. so many questions

Just got back. It’s one party or 4 individuals. We would get on (2ppl) and offer people behind us to joins us. EVery time but 1 the people joined us.
However I never tried to join another person/s unless I was offered just in case.
It wasn’t a big deal we just got the next one,
People just worked together 👍

has anyone had a CR club level room booked and stayed at the CR since opening? did they keep you on the 12th or 14th floor or move you altogether? just wondering in my mind why they wouldn't just leave people on the the club level floors but reduce their rate to comparable room on a lower floor. thinking out loud for my November YC CL stay. we have a water view rollin shower room booked and those are hard to come by so where would we be moved. so many questions
They clearly using 12th floor. We were on the 11th. However my TA tried to book us on 12 or 14 and they said not available. I think they just using 12th floor rooms as regular room since they do look the same.

I’m sure this has been addressed but we have a trip this December at GF club level in main building- anyone know if the lounge (specifically food offerings) are back to normal?

I’m sure this has been addressed but we have a trip this December at GF club level in main building- anyone know if the lounge (specifically food offerings) are back to normal?

There is no club level service of any kind, at any of the resorts. No date for resuming club level has been announced. When resort reservation bookings resumed, you were able to book club level in 2021, but not 2020. However, several posters noticed last week that all club rooms were pulled from booking inventory for next year too. So no, not normal. And won’t be in December either.

There is no club level service of any kind, at any of the resorts. No date for resuming club level has been announced. When resort reservation bookings resumed, you were able to book club level in 2021, but not 2020. However, several posters noticed last week that all club rooms were pulled from booking inventory for next year too. So no, not normal. And won’t be in December either.

Interesting...when I booked the room (pre covid) it was almost full price. Doubtful that they would offer a discount despite the lack of club. Pushes me more in the direction of cancelling.

Interesting...when I booked the room (pre covid) it was almost full price. Doubtful that they would offer a discount despite the lack of club. Pushes me more in the direction of cancelling.
You could do a room at gf and just do different things. I just did a TPV room at Cr. I usually go cl at gf or poly but have done all but YC.

With new park hours we did breakfast TS for our HS and Epcot days. We did CG @cr on our MK night because the park closed early. At Epcot you can mix it up with food booths, QS or TS.

Trying the bars or TS restaurants on the mono is a fun option. We really mixed it up.
Here is my post from CR thread with our itinerary for ideas.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...on-and-questions-thread.3248210/post-62256406

What some people have been offered is a fancier room at the CL price so if you’re interested in that consider calling Disney up.

Does anyone know what kind of toiletries they currently have? Is it the bulk dispensers or the individual small bottles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter