Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I will be there in just 6 more days fir 4 days and again in 13 days for a week. I would be more than happy to post what is offered. My husband and I make a point of being in the lounge for appetizers each evening. We usually do a late lunch at a sit down restaurant, except on the 18th we will be at the Flying Fish for dinner to celebrate our 48th anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!!

Well, we’re up and getting ready for the drive from NW PA, hoping to arrive at RPC by 2:00 tomorrow!

Have a great trip :wizard:.

DH and I will be there March 27-April 4th. We are finally staying in one of the romantic cottages.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy the cottage :).

I am currently battling the flu and your pictures are making me feel better. Have a great time. BWI is such a quant, amazing resort. We love it!

I agree BWI is an amazing resort! Hope you feel better soon :flower3:.

That looks and sounds amazing! Did there tend to be a lot of seafood options?
Last night there were no seafood options, just the scallops on my first night. Last night I had pork belly over creamy polenta with veggies, there was also chicken Alfredo (but I was full so I didn’t get any). They also have the two little tiny bowl appetizers, cheeses with different items to accompany them, and raw veggies with ranch and hummus to dip.

Last night there were no seafood options, just the scallops on my first night. Last night I had pork belly over creamy polenta with veggies, there was also chicken Alfredo (but I was full so I didn’t get any). They also have the two little tiny bowl appetizers, cheeses with different items to accompany them, and raw veggies with ranch and hummus to dip.

I’d like to ask two important questions ...was there any Riesling or Moscato? Also, what kind of candy was out in the afternoon? Thanks!! 😁

After doing my first Club Level at AKL at Christmas, I just got sucked into changing part of my May trip to include BW Club level because I thought it was a good deal (is $523 good??). We have never stayed or visited this resort, but based on the good reviews on this thread,I thought we would give it a try. Now I have to rearrange my dining plans. :)

Our experience at AKL CL was great. We typically ate breakfast there each morning, which was very filling. Cereals, boiled eggs, cheese, lunch meats, granola, oatmeal, muffins, berries, fruit, yogurt, African breakfast items, etc. We were able to hit up the lunch time snack and were pleasantly surprised to find soups and some other items. I had expected granola, gold fish and the like. We did not need to buy lunch after indulging in snack hour and we are hearty eaters.

We became obsessed with the Nepresso machine. I would use it to make an all whip hot chocolate with some hazelnut syrup. It was wonderful and I may have googled how much one costs. ha ha. The fridge was well stocked with a variety of soft drinks, juices, tomato juice, and milks. They were generous with the evening wine pours. The cordials were self-serve. My husband liked mixing the Amarula with coffee or hot chocolate.

It was harder for us to make the evening appetizers. I had planned to do it one night, but we were delayed at a park (it rained SO much on our trip). We did do the dessert evening deserts, which my kids loved. No zebra domes for those who might wonder if they serve them. We would typically take desserts and drinks to our room to relax and neatly pile them for housekeeping. Housekeeping left chocolate on our pillows every night, prepped our evening bed, and would put on the Disney music channel so it was planning the classical music when we entered our room. It was a pleasant touch. We were giving a back of granola as a welcome gift.

Seating in the morning could be challenging. We were not greeted and taken on a tour of the lounge and we ran into issues with our magic bands working (a non-stop issue our entire trip, to include not being able to charge items and them giving my 8 year old charging privileges instead of the adults). The band issue resulted in the front desk giving us some fast passes, because my husband had to stand in a very long line (Christmas type line) before he could get someone to help fix it, which resulted in us not being able to effectively use the lounge the first evening (by the time the fixed it, there was about 15 minutes until it closed). We ran into trouble using those fast passes and were unable to use them and they were kind and adjusted them for us to use during our stay however we needed, which we appreciated.

We did do the club level fast passes, which was nice to be able to get the hard-to-get rides during an extremely busy time, as well as bypassing Tiers. It was harder for us to keep on the timeline because we had to use rider swap. The person who set up our passes had said we would have plenty of time to swap with the time frames she set up. However, I don't think she really realized how insane the crowds were going to be at that time and/or how much of a time sucker rider swap truly is. If you order these passes and need to use rider swap, pad your time better. I always felt like we were on such a tight schedule using them and felt like we were chasing fast passes. I would do it again, just schedule differently with rider swap being used, as well as not using it multiple days in a row.

Also forgot to add that CL concierge did not have any higher level of access to fast passes when we had wanted to make a change to our plans (aka no special perks for being a CL guest). We had wanted to tweak something, I think Everest, and they were not able to do so because nothing was available and I asked a day or two in advance of the scheduled FP. So no special perks on that end, even when they are CL purchased FP. I had figured as much, but just wanted to put that out there in case anyone thought that they may be able to have more access.

I’d like to ask two important questions ...was there any Riesling or Moscato? Also, what kind of candy was out in the afternoon? Thanks!! 😁
I apologize that I can’t comment on the wine, I can’t drink it so I didn’t look. I will try and take a look tonight though if I can remember (I’m so tired, my brain is just 😴). The candy they had out today included: chocolate covered almonds, Swedish fish, little Sunkist citrus rings, and I know there were two more things but I can’t remember but I want to say it was something along the lines of m&ms or skittles in one (again 😴). They also had the little bags out with stuff to make trail mix, and really good chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

I apologize that I can’t comment on the wine, I can’t drink it so I didn’t look. I will try and take a look tonight though if I can remember (I’m so tired, my brain is just 😴). The candy they had out today included: chocolate covered almonds, Swedish fish, little Sunkist citrus rings, and I know there were two more things but I can’t remember but I want to say it was something along the lines of m&ms or skittles in one (again 😴). They also had the little bags out with stuff to make trail mix, and really good chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your response! Do not worry about checking later!! I hope you can get some rest so you can enjoy the rest of the night! Thanks again!

After doing my first Club Level at AKL at Christmas, I just got sucked into changing part of my May trip to include BW Club level because I thought it was a good deal (is $523 good??). We have never stayed or visited this resort, but based on the good reviews on this thread,I thought we would give it a try. Now I have to rearrange my dining plans. :)

Our experience at AKL CL was great. We typically ate breakfast there each morning, which was very filling. Cereals, boiled eggs, cheese, lunch meats, granola, oatmeal, muffins, berries, fruit, yogurt, African breakfast items, etc. We were able to hit up the lunch time snack and were pleasantly surprised to find soups and some other items. I had expected granola, gold fish and the like. We did not need to buy lunch after indulging in snack hour and we are hearty eaters.

We became obsessed with the Nepresso machine. I would use it to make an all whip hot chocolate with some hazelnut syrup. It was wonderful and I may have googled how much one costs. ha ha. The fridge was well stocked with a variety of soft drinks, juices, tomato juice, and milks. They were generous with the evening wine pours. The cordials were self-serve. My husband liked mixing the Amarula with coffee or hot chocolate.

It was harder for us to make the evening appetizers. I had planned to do it one night, but we were delayed at a park (it rained SO much on our trip). We did do the dessert evening deserts, which my kids loved. No zebra domes for those who might wonder if they serve them. We would typically take desserts and drinks to our room to relax and neatly pile them for housekeeping. Housekeeping left chocolate on our pillows every night, prepped our evening bed, and would put on the Disney music channel so it was planning the classical music when we entered our room. It was a pleasant touch. We were giving a back of granola as a welcome gift.

Seating in the morning could be challenging. We were not greeted and taken on a tour of the lounge and we ran into issues with our magic bands working (a non-stop issue our entire trip, to include not being able to charge items and them giving my 8 year old charging privileges instead of the adults). The band issue resulted in the front desk giving us some fast passes, because my husband had to stand in a very long line (Christmas type line) before he could get someone to help fix it, which resulted in us not being able to effectively use the lounge the first evening (by the time the fixed it, there was about 15 minutes until it closed). We ran into trouble using those fast passes and were unable to use them and they were kind and adjusted them for us to use during our stay however we needed, which we appreciated.

We did do the club level fast passes, which was nice to be able to get the hard-to-get rides during an extremely busy time, as well as bypassing Tiers. It was harder for us to keep on the timeline because we had to use rider swap. The person who set up our passes had said we would have plenty of time to swap with the time frames she set up. However, I don't think she really realized how insane the crowds were going to be at that time and/or how much of a time sucker rider swap truly is. If you order these passes and need to use rider swap, pad your time better. I always felt like we were on such a tight schedule using them and felt like we were chasing fast passes. I would do it again, just schedule differently with rider swap being used, as well as not using it multiple days in a row.
Thank you for this, I am moving to AKL CL from BWI CL tomorrow, and look forward to the food! I have found that 9/10 I have to go to the front desk and let them know I’m checking in the CL, I don’t count on them greeting me most of the time. My bands have been a problem here too, I brought 5 but am only using 1 now because it’s the only one consistently not blanking out with opening doors (stinks when you take 4 flights of stairs, get to the top, and then the door won’t open). I also paid for the extra FP and it has been a bit of a time suck a couple of times. I did good allowing to have time in the middle of the day to do whatever, but when it comes up to my clump of FP I’m locked in to those three hours (which today meant a lot of walking around in the rain). If I hadn’t paid for them I just would have dropped them and not worried about it, but if felt like a waste if I did it this morning since I paid money for them.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your response! Do not worry about checking later!! I hope you can get some rest so you can enjoy the rest of the night! Thanks again!
I think Monday will be my sleeping day at AKL, wish I wasn’t having to check out of here though, it’s wonderful.

My bands have been a problem here too, I brought 5 but am only using 1 now because it’s the only one consistently not blanking out with opening doors (stinks when you take 4 flights of stairs, get to the top, and then the door won’t open).
I’m sorry you’re having issues with your magic bands not working. This happens to me every single trip, and it’s so frustrating. A CM will tell me that I have too many active bands (I’ve deactivated more than half of mine in an attempt to fix this problem) and/or takes my magic bands and tells me they need to be reset. Which would be great if it actually solved the problem. I always wear an extra magic band of my daughter’s so that I have one that works. She has more active magic bands than I do, which makes me doubt the line that I have “too many active magic bands.” Like you, I can usually find one that works, but the whole point of collecting the limited/special edition magic bands is to wear them...right?? Or maybe I’m supposed be keeping them in a glass case at my house, lol.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Also forgot to add that CL concierge did not have any higher level of access to fast passes when we had wanted to make a change to our plans (aka no special perks for being a CL guest). We had wanted to tweak something, I think Everest, and they were not able to do so because nothing was available and I asked a day or two in advance of the scheduled FP. So no special perks on that end, even when they are CL purchased FP. I had figured as much, but just wanted to put that out there in case anyone thought that they may be able to have more access.
A good time to remind anyone buying them to read the thread here that goes in to all in depth information on the paid FP.

And to remind all that CL staff can never access things that aren't there for everyone. ADR, FP, they get the same pool as anyone else.

So far so good for RPC this trip, I really love hearing the orchestra from our room when I’m near the door. For the first time in forever we were greeted at the curb after unloading and taken straight upstairs, and our room was ready at 2:00. We had the usual magic band issues and were told the usual story that we have too many and that screws it up. They encoded each of them, and so far they’ve been ok. I could use better weather- it was 40 degrees when we got into Florida with rain, and I think it got up to about 60. Tonight was down right cold walking over the the Poly and watching HEA in front of Gasparillas! I do have to mention, the toiletries are possibly the worst selection I’ve ever had for a CL stay! They also ran out of a lot of the desserts by around 8:30-8:45 and never restocked. By 9:45 it was pretty sad looking!

737F5DD5-69DB-41F2-9231-593174334E89.jpeg8AE477EE-F9BA-4A58-8AC5-A26695E4BA13.jpeg

E61EB213-33FB-49BE-9EB7-B0682C97C9AA.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter