Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Any information on Coranado Springs Tower CL? Just booked tower room with CL access- first moderate resort . Price was $1500 less than Contemporary CL
I am dying to know about the Coronado club level rooms too! I cannot find any info and I know that July is when people will start staying there but am curious about the basics: Are all the rooms on 1 floor or on several floors? there appears to be several room categories?

I am dying to know about the Coronado club level rooms too! I cannot find any info and I know that July is when people will start staying there but am curious about the basics: Are all the rooms on 1 floor or on several floors? there appears to be several room categories?
They open July 9 so we just have to be patient! Hard as it is lol.

Good thing a few here are booked in July so we should be the 1st to hear, yay!

Your post intrigued me. I checked a weekend stay at BWI club level yesterday. I just looked and today the same dates and room category went up $114 per night. :scared:
Happens all the time when looking at weekend rates. I find weekend rates will go from promo to full price back to promo

Anyone going to AKL soon that can give an update on the construction and refurbishment progress? TIA!

P.S., we did not get a daily itinerary printed at BWI in May. I'm sure it depends on staffing and occupancy levels.
We arrive there Friday, so assuming I can spare a moment between my Jungle Juice Mimosas, I’d be glad to update on the construction 😜

Long post! Sorry!

Hi all - I am posting this question here because I trust all of your advice since I popped in here last October with some CL questions. We had to cancel a Thanksgiving trip and are rescheduling last minute for mid-August. We have never traveled to Disney at that time, but both my husband and I had parents who lived in Florida and have spent portions of summers there, so we are familiar with the heat, humidity, and storms, and all of that fun.

That all brings me to the question about where to stay. It is the two of us and our 12 year old daughter. We stayed CL at YC in February, and we ruined our kid for life (she actually said she would rather shorten a trip than not stay CL - I was appalled). We loved CL and would definitely consider it again at the right price, which is part of the issue here. With the summer discounts, we are debating 3 resorts - BWI CL (this would be a new resort for all of us and the only CL), Contemporary lagoon view, and GF outer building. We are looking at 5 nights, planning H2O Glow and Villains After Hours, park hopper tickets, and pool time.

The biggest question out there for us is the walking - we love being within walking distance of a park or two, but will we realistically utilize that proximity in mid-August, especially at BWI? Would we be better off at the GF with the monorail and boats? Also, with the 3-5 pm storms, do we want to be under one roof, or does the outer building not matter (GF)?

Thank you all SO much! I lurk on this thread a lot because you all have great insight and give genuinely thoughtful responses. It's my favorite to lurk on!

Rera2528
I would choose bwi for the club level. FWIW, we only go back to a 2nd park at night if we are within walking distance. We go in August too so our park days aren't that long. My kids feel the same as your daughter about club level.

Speaking if price increases, I priced my projected dates for poly cl in 2020 ( didnt book because we wont know my husband's vacation picks until November at the earliest). The prices seemed so much higher then my last trip. I could be I haven't been in a while but I priced for this year and it was definitely a lot more then that too. Am I nuts or was there a decent increase?

Speaking if price increases, I priced my projected dates for poly cl in 2020 ( didnt book because we wont know my husband's vacation picks until November at the earliest). The prices seemed so much higher then my last trip. I could be I haven't been in a while but I priced for this year and it was definitely a lot more then that too. Am I nuts or was there a decent increase?
You know, I don't book without a promo so I haven't a clue what the rack rate for any of the rooms are. I mean, if I went to book for next year yeah the rates now are a whole lot higher since there are not any promos

Good people of the CL thread...I have been away for a while because a.) I had some issues with my "milestone" CR stay in January that bummed me out, and more importantly b.) this is the only thread that sometimes I can't handle when I don't have a trip planned! But here I am with questions...

To summarize...upgraded to an AP in January as I was breaking even, thinking I would throw together a trip in September over Rosh Hashanah to make it "worth it", except the SWGE early opening caught me off guard so I missed the discounts that were offered and somehow ended up with a rack rate reservation. So now with the news of the increase of APs, I don't think I will renew being out of state and such. So, given that only one SWGE ride will be open on my current dates, I'm thinking instead of paying rack rate, I want to take advantage of the summer discounts with my AP and then just plan a trip for later down the line for SWGE (especially since summer dates would be more relaxing, easier to fit in with school and such). For what I am paying in Sept for BC with no view and no CL I can essentially do what I want in terms of CL, give or take...

So on to my questions...both my daughter and husband really want to stay at GF, or as my daughter calls it, the Grand Falalala. We've never stayed there so the room categories are tough for me to judge. Is there a huge difference between CL Outer Building and Main Building? Would I rather have "worse" view at Main Building? I hate to ask, but is it "worth" it to splurge on the "good" view at the Main Building?

Or do I disregard them all and book the Poly?? It's a great discount for the GF so I feel like I should give it a shot, but we haven't stayed at the Poly in years so I feel a tug that way...any opinions appreciated! :flower1: Thanks!

(Feel free to offer opinions regarding my choice of changing my dates forsaking SWGE as well if so inclined - I am struggling about whether it's the right decision, and I really don't have anyone to bounce it off of! I'm a huge SW fan - as is my son - but given it's only one of the rides, not sure it's worth it?)

Good people of the CL thread...I have been away for a while because a.) I had some issues with my "milestone" CR stay in January that bummed me out, and more importantly b.) this is the only thread that sometimes I can't handle when I don't have a trip planned! But here I am with questions...

To summarize...upgraded to an AP in January as I was breaking even, thinking I would throw together a trip in September over Rosh Hashanah to make it "worth it", except the SWGE early opening caught me off guard so I missed the discounts that were offered and somehow ended up with a rack rate reservation. So now with the news of the increase of APs, I don't think I will renew being out of state and such. So, given that only one SWGE ride will be open on my current dates, I'm thinking instead of paying rack rate, I want to take advantage of the summer discounts with my AP and then just plan a trip for later down the line for SWGE (especially since summer dates would be more relaxing, easier to fit in with school and such). For what I am paying in Sept for BC with no view and no CL I can essentially do what I want in terms of CL, give or take...

So on to my questions...both my daughter and husband really want to stay at GF, or as my daughter calls it, the Grand Falalala. We've never stayed there so the room categories are tough for me to judge. Is there a huge difference between CL Outer Building and Main Building? Would I rather have "worse" view at Main Building? I hate to ask, but is it "worth" it to splurge on the "good" view at the Main Building?

Or do I disregard them all and book the Poly?? It's a great discount for the GF so I feel like I should give it a shot, but we haven't stayed at the Poly in years so I feel a tug that way...any opinions appreciated! :flower1: Thanks!

(Feel free to offer opinions regarding my choice of changing my dates forsaking SWGE as well if so inclined - I am struggling about whether it's the right decision, and I really don't have anyone to bounce it off of! I'm a huge SW fan - as is my son - but given it's only one of the rides, not sure it's worth it?)
It’s hard to answer.

I love all categories at GF ! As she says it’s Falalalabulous!

Sl has all the offerings as rpc, a great location and much less $$

I prefer RPC for the extra wide open with with 3 floors to explore and hang out space! I also enjoy listening to the band/piano.

However when I was younger I would not have enjoyed that, I’d be busy at the pool or at the parks.

I have done both depending on whose with me, what time of year etc.

For dh trips I splurge for rpc, he’s who allows my many trips. For dd and I sl usually works.

Pick one and make the most of it! All is GRAND.

It’s hard to answer.

I love all categories at GF ! As she says it’s Falalalabulous!

Sl has all the offerings as rpc, a great location and much less $$

I prefer RPC for the extra wide open with with 3 floors to explore and hang out space! I also enjoy listening to the band/piano.

However when I was younger I would not have enjoyed that, I’d be busy at the pool or at the parks.

I have done both depending on whose with me, what time of year etc.

For dh trips I splurge for rpc, he’s who allows my many trips. For dd and I sl usually works.

Pick one and make the most of it! All is GRAND.

Regarding the bolded - :rotfl2:She has called it that since she was very little - she has always wanted to stay there! As much as I would love to go back to the Poly, it would be fun to try something new and that the place that she's always wanted to try!

Your words are definitely helpful...the change from September to August would definitely change the vibe of the trip - August would be more relaxed, more resort time, etc. Sept has the crazy early EMH for SWGE and it would be a three day weekend so we weren't even shooting for CL since we couldn't fully utilize it since we'd be going full tilt. I would love to be able to listen to the band/piano, so that's a draw. It would be incredible to upgrade to the TPV, but not sure if DH will go for that, however given that it's an opportunity to use the AP discount when we have it...

Regarding the bolded - :rotfl2:She has called it that since she was very little - she has always wanted to stay there! As much as I would love to go back to the Poly, it would be fun to try something new and that the place that she's always wanted to try!

Your words are definitely helpful...the change from September to August would definitely change the vibe of the trip - August would be more relaxed, more resort time, etc. Sept has the crazy early EMH for SWGE and it would be a three day weekend so we weren't even shooting for CL since we couldn't fully utilize it since we'd be going full tilt. I would love to be able to listen to the band/piano, so that's a draw. It would be incredible to upgrade to the TPV, but not sure if DH will go for that, however given that it's an opportunity to use the AP discount when we have it...
I have grabbed a wine and strolled over to the lobby, you will see others since mizners closed lots of people are hanging in the lobby.( was there in May)

Do it while she wants it, you will not regret it. Dd begged and we went when they were 10 and 8. Great memories!

Also for gf I’d pick food over view. After Cr and poly it just doesn’t compare. The castle is at an angle and far away.

I have grabbed a wine and strolled over to the lobby, you will see others since mizners closed lots of people are hanging in the lobby.( was there in May)

Do it while she wants it, you will not regret it. Dd begged and we went when they were 10 and 8. Great memories!
Also for gf I’d pick food over view. After Cr and poly it just doesn’t compare. The castle is at an angle and far away.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? So go for Outer Bld? Or meaning go for standard main bldg.? Do you mean that compared to those resorts, GF theme park view doesn't compare to CR or Poly? just want to clarify before I commit!

But I agree about my daughter - she's 12 and I jus talked to her about it and she's pretty excited about the chance to stay at the Grand Falalala!

I'm not sure what you mean by this? So go for Outer Bld? Or meaning go for standard main bldg.? Do you mean that compared to those resorts, GF theme park view doesn't compare to CR or Poly? just want to clarify before I commit!

But I agree about my daughter - she's 12 and I jus talked to her about it and she's pretty excited about the chance to stay at the Grand Falalala!
Oh I was thinking you were considering outer building TPV or club level.

I’d pick cl over that view.

For sl it’s either garden/pool or marina with upon request not bookable options.

Main building rpc does have TPV as a bookable option. It’s a straight shot over the area and you can hear HEA music that piped in from Gaspies below.

I prefer std rpc to be closer to the lounge however dd did enjoy seeing her castle from her balcony when we had that area.

Oh I was thinking you were considering outer building TPV or club level.

I’d pick cl over that view.

For sl it’s either garden/pool or marina with upon request not bookable options.

Main building rpc does have TPV as a bookable option. It’s a straight shot over the area and you can hear HEA music that piped in from Gaspies below.

I prefer std rpc to be closer to the lounge however dd did enjoy seeing her castle from her balcony when we had that area.

I was considering those options...but booking currently wonky so can't see everything that's available! I did see the main building TPV as a bookable option...but yes, ultimately trying to figure out if I should book outer building or stick with main building...

Morning everyone! Third morning in a row I’m up at a crazy time. I think I’m starting to get my usual trip/travel anxiety 😕 DH suggested yesterday we should leave a day early to get a head start... of course I had a mid-point hotel and FP booked within 5 minutes! I’m beyond excited and just want to get there already. Counting down the hours at this point...

FWIW We (ahem, *I*) couldn't pass up the AP rate at the GF this summer so that's what we've got booked. We're in SL as I'm not 100% sure DDs 12 & 16 would appreciate the main building at their ages. BOTH my girls love CL so there you go. My dates are in my signature...my younger DD will be going into 7th in September when we return.

Morning everyone! Third morning in a row I’m up at a crazy time. I think I’m starting to get my usual trip/travel anxiety 😕 DH suggested yesterday we should leave a day early to get a head start... of course I had a mid-point hotel and FP booked within 5 minutes! I’m beyond excited and just want to get there already. Counting down the hours at this point...
Of course you did ! Woohoo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter